• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bill belichick knows nothing about ball air pressure

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I don't want my football viewing to be fugged up by ball squeezing like I'm taking a physical.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the QB's in the league don't want to touch another mans balls...do you blame them? This all started because the QB's didn't want to play with fresh balls they needed to beat them up to their liking. Otherwise they could just open the wilson box and play ball. That may end up being the solution to this it's the same for all QB's that way and no cheating.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crunching the math, we're in here debating just over half an ounce weight difference. :L

Dick "Night Train" Lane should rip our heads off while Jim Butkus takes our knees out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that the Cheatriots are at it again. The NFL should ban them from playoff contention for 2 years and strip them of 2 #1 picks.. Make it hurt..

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is football, games are won in the trenches and New England was clearly the superior team. But as all of us watched the Bryant catch/non-catch and the Dallas no-call interference call, one play can affect the game. On such a play a half pound heavier or lighter ball could be the difference between hitting the receiver in perfect stride and just barely going over his fingertips.

So yeah, theoretically that 2 pounds of air pressure could conceivably be a big deal. And when the deed was done, no one knew that the game would have been a blow out.

I'm sure that the coach and QB maintained Plausible Deniability to use the old political slogan. They may not have known directly, but you can be damn sure that they made it very clear that they wanted every detail attended to. And trust me, if Tom Brady is telling the handlers that he wants his footballs prepped a certain way, the ball boy will do whatever he needs to do to get it there.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is football, games are won in the trenches and New England was clearly the superior team. But as all of us watched the Bryant catch/non-catch and the Dallas no-call interference call, one play can affect the game. On such a play a half pound heavier or lighter ball could be the difference between hitting the receiver in perfect stride and just barely going over his fingertips.

So yeah, theoretically that 2 pounds of air pressure could conceivably be a big deal. And when the deed was done, no one knew that the game would have been a blow out.

I'm sure that the coach and QB maintained Plausible Deniability to use the old political slogan. They may not have known directly, but you can be damn sure that they made it very clear that they wanted every detail attended to. And trust me, if Tom Brady is telling the handlers that he wants his footballs prepped a certain way, the ball boy will do whatever he needs to do to get it there.

Yep tell that to pats fans they are clueless...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like he threw Brady under the bus...

Although I would guess he and Brady talked and "prepared" Brady for the type of answer he was going to give.

It's on Brady now.

and all that did was to further kick the shitstorm down the road.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep tell that to non pats fans they are clueless...

Not all of them, actually a lot of educated posters, more from winning programs that actually watch the sport