• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prepare Yourselves...........................

What do you think? Not hope...............

• 1. Brady Retires

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 2. Brady Re-signs with Patriots

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit I hope TB leaves at this point.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a great conversation this afternoon waiting for my grandson to get out of school.

Guy from the Athletic said that the major networks are the ones keeping the Brady stuff on the front page and the main story in the news. Several reason......

1. If he stays, the viewership of Patriots games will be high because the haters will be looking for him to fail.

2. IF He goes to another team:

a. That team's viewership will rocket because people will want to see if he makes a difference.
b. Networks are already after Stan Katz to get any game that Brady would play against the Patriots. Without question, this guy said that advertising costs would be huge and even be higher than SBIV. Full viewership would top 30-35M and partial viewership would be close to 100M.
c. FOX and CBS have the Sunday game rights but NBC is pushing for at least three Brady games for Sunday night. ABC/ESPN wants at least one MNF game. CBS wants at least two Sunday afternoon games with AFC opponents if he goes to the NFC and FOX wants the same if he stays in the AFC.

Basically, this guy said that Brady leaving the Patriots is a gigantic windfall for the league and owners. He thinks that the owners are pressing Kraft not to resign him because of the money it will generate.

What do you think the NFL wants??????

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better hope Brady wins wherever he goes. They will be opting out of his games in a heart beat when the option is available. And if Brady does go to an AFC team, I will be rooting against him.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started this thread 6 mo9nths ago and I don't think that half of Patriots fans have prepared themselves for the departure of Tom Brady.
What do you "suggest" we do the better prepare ourselves?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a great conversation this afternoon waiting for my grandson to get out of school.

Guy from the Athletic said that the major networks are the ones keeping the Brady stuff on the front page and the main story in the news. Several reason......

1. If he stays, the viewership of Patriots games will be high because the haters will be looking for him to fail.

a. That team's viewership will rocket because people will want to see if he makes a difference.
b. Networks are already after Stan Katz to get any game that Brady would play against the Patriots. Without question, this guy said that advertising costs would be huge and even be higher than SBIV. Full viewership would top 30-35M and partial viewership would be close to 100M.
c. FOX and CBS have the Sunday game rights but NBC is pushing for at least three Brady games for Sunday night. ABC/ESPN wants at least one MNF game. CBS wants at least two Sunday afternoon games with AFC opponents if he goes to the NFC and FOX wants the same if he stays in the AFC.

Basically, this guy said that Brady leaving the Patriots is a gigantic windfall for the league and owners. He thinks that the owners are pressing Kraft not to resign him because of the money it will generate.

What do you think the NFL wants??????

I'm sure the entire NFL would love to see TB12 leave NE. Not only for the monetary issues you've addressed but everyone wants to know was it a BB system or TBs talent? All the haters along with the NFL would love to see this dynamic duo broken up. Only NE fans want him to stay at the right price.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you think the NFL wants?????
?

Strawberry douche?????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most medical experts saying that the COVID-19 virus will not peak until late May or early June, The college and NFL 2020 are in serious jeopardy of being canceled. There's no way that players could medically safe if they were allowed to have physical contact. Facilities could never be kept 100% sanitized.

Some pretty smart medical experts are saying that no sports will be allowed to resume until January 2021 at the earliest.

Can you survive??

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most medical experts saying that the COVID-19 virus will not peak until late May or early June, The college and NFL 2020 are in serious jeopardy of being canceled. There's no way that players could medically safe if they were allowed to have physical contact. Facilities could never be kept 100% sanitized.

Some pretty smart medical experts are saying that no sports will be allowed to resume until January 2021 at the earliest.

Can you survive??
I will but I won't like it one bit.
Going to be a loooog wait.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you survive??

NOOO!!!!

But seriously, valid points. I do remember a number of years ago that staff infections seemed to be rampant in NFL training facilities. This shows how hard it is to keep this large sweaty places clean. All the deep breathing, forced exhalations...almost impossible to prevent the spread of germs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOO!!!!

But seriously, valid points. I do remember a number of years ago that staff infections seemed to be rampant in NFL training facilities. This shows how hard it is to keep this large sweaty places clean. All the deep breathing, forced exhalations...almost impossible to prevent the spread of germs.

I worked summer camp for the SB champion Baltimore Colts.
One memory of it was the filth of a locker room after practice.
Bodily fluids of every color all over. Fortunately, my job was to keep people out - not clean the bloody mountain of tape.....