• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bill belichick knows nothing about ball air pressure

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how when asking about the balls to players everyone of them is deflecting and saying everyone should be focused on the Super Bowl game.

No one is going to talk, so not sure how the league will be able to find a guilty party

I don't know if it matters who physically did it. Its pretty clear that somebody intentionally deflated the balls.

Whether it was the coach, or the qb, or an equipment boy... the organization should be held accountable.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao. Let's see Brady try and talk his way out of this. He probably will say the equipment Manger should address this

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niece that is soooo 80's. They drive Range Rovers nowadays

..$onny,.....I'll see ya on the rt./128-overpass,.......we gotta crowd there "cheering" Tom on when he passes under us...!,.....someone said gizzelle was driving, and Tom was laying in the backseat....!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..$onny,.....I'll see ya on the rt./128-overpass,.......we gotta crowd there "cheering" Tom on when he passes under us...!,.....someone said gizzelle was driving, and Tom was laying in the backseat....!

Cheer him? I'd rather kidnap his azz for a payday. First from Giselle and then Bob Kraft and tell Tom " never fuck with football pressure "

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't get to concerned about it. It happens whenever any team is involved in anything that other fans can pile on. As fans its easier to look over the fence and judge other teams so quite often we become hypocrites.

Recent examples:
  • Seahawks - Adderall. Seahawks fans defended Shermans appeal process, but most fans screamed for suspension.
  • Cowboys - picked up flag controversy. Cowboys ok with the call, everyone else piled on them for it.
  • Packers - Dez incompletion. Lots of debate, but nearly unanimous amongst GB fans that the call was right.
  • Lions - Leg stomp. Lions fans say accidental, everyone else thinks opposite.
  • Patriots - Deflategate. Pretty unanimous most think it was cheating, but many Pats fans defending it.
I'm sure there are tons of examples, but bottom line is when the opportunity comes up to bash a rival most take it.

Seahawks and Carroll were recently fined heavily for too much contact at OTAs.

Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined for violating NFL'''s offseason non-contact rules, per report - SBNation.com

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheer him? I'd rather kidnap his azz for a payday. First from Giselle and then Bob Kraft and tell Tom " never fuck with football pressure "

Be honest sonny... You'd rather fuck Giselle.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest sonny... You'd rather fuck Giselle.

Literally or for money? I'd rather have the money because with millions I can have my share fair of them and not where Brady, Leonardo DiCaprio and others have gone.

I do know however that if my niece Marge was around, she would ruin Brady and assrape that poor fella when I'm napping. Big Ol strap-on

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally or for money? I'd rather have the money because with millions I can have my share fair of them and not where Brady, Leonardo DiCaprio and others have gone.

I do know however that if my niece Marge was around, she would ruin Brady and assrape that poor fella when I'm napping. Big Ol strap-on

.....fkk Tom,.........but, I'd put a 6-pack ontop my head for GRONK.......ANYTIME...!,.......*$igh*.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it, huh? No one gives a damn if i did or not help them beat the Colts. The issue is intent, and they intended to cheat. They should be the last team, to try to cheat with their history.

Quit being such a drama queen about this shit. Brady and or the ball boy dropped 2 pounds of air out of some footballs. Someone should face some punishment, but acting like all rule violations are the same is a joke.

It would be like saying jaywalking is equivalent to murder because 'a law is a law'. We're thinking rational beings who have the ability to discern degrees of certain acts compared to others and we should always use that ability.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, simple solution: from now on let the opposing team provide the footballs....i.e. 'Hawks bring the balls the Pats play on offense with and vice versa.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, simple solution: from now on let the opposing team provide the footballs....i.e. 'Hawks bring the balls the Pats play on offense with and vice versa.

Why not just have the NFL control the balls for the duration? Like. in. every. other. major. sport.