• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bill belichick knows nothing about ball air pressure

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how this issue ends up, it is horrible for the Pats image and the
game in general. As a fan, I feel cheated, and am disappointed because of the
shadow this will cast over the Super Bowl, what could have been a great, rise
from the ashes type, year (after the KC game) the team is once again stuck in a
quagmire of accusations and finger pointing. The only question that comes to
mind is: WHY, WHY. WHY??? The stink of this will not go away : (

Wow. A humble, honest NE fan. Props to you. :clap:

It's a dam shame is what it is.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB came into work on Monday and was shocked Monday, why did he wait until Thursday to make a statement?

If he's innocent, why not just come out and tell it like it is on monday? or Tuesday? Why wait until Thursday? unless you need time to "figure out" what you're going to say?

And how many people really believe anything that BB is saying? It's fucking sad and pretty obvious.

......B.B. Usually does a press-conference every wed. before a game....most of the press there are local or sometimes the opponents local media,........since he addressed the "elephant in the room" today, he most likely won't speak until SB week regarding the game = only...!,......he's the marshawn lynch of coach's if you haven't figured it out by now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that'll do it. Nfl will move on and believe Belichick, nothing will come of this.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how this issue ends up, it is horrible for the Pats image and the game in general. As a fan, I feel cheated, and am disappointed because of the shadow this will cast over the Super Bowl, what could have been a great, rise from the ashes type, year (after the KC game) the team is once again stuck in a quagmire of accusations and finger pointing. The only question that comes to mind is: WHY, WHY. WHY??? The stink of this will not go away : (

Let's see what Brady has to say...

I suddenly like Andrew Luck a lot more with his statement that the whole thing is overblown.

Wow. A honest, rational statement.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......B.B. Usually does a press-conference every wed. before a game....most
of the press there are local or sometimes the opponents local
media,........since he addressed the "elephant in the room" today, he most
likely won't speak until SB week regarding the game = only...!,......he's the
marshawn lynch of coach's if you haven't figured it out by now.
You can make a statement without facing the media. Which BB did today i believe. If you are innocent, why wait 3 days unless you are formulating something.

It's just old man. And it's pretty dam obvious. No one wants the game of football to go through this BS over and over around the biggest game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Walsh was the video assistant fall guy for Sypgate.

Who's going to be the ball boy fall guy?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Walsh was the video assistant fall guy for Sypgate.

Who's going to be the ball boy fall guy?

Wrong Walsh was fired in 02 or 03 and spygate was in 07, nice try

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lest we forget, the balls were discovered at halftime and the pats scored 11 more points in the 2nd half than they did in the 1st.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lest we forget, the balls were discovered at halftime and the pats scored 11 more points in the 2nd half than they did in the 1st.

Cheating is cheating... whether your decision to cheat ultimately helped your cause or not.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fred that why I'm think Irsay had something to do with this. Everyone knows that under inflated balls wobble and are like ducks in the wind. Brady's no#s were mediocre in first half with 1 td/int. Second half he went 12-14, over 100 yards 2 tds and 0 picks. Irsay paid off the NE ball buys with cheddar or coke

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the surprise entry on the list of videotaping documents Walsh turned over to the league was tape No. 3, labeled "OFF Signals" from New England's game against the Miami Dolphins on Oct. 7, 2001. That is the only tape labeled as such on a copy of the list obtained by ESPN.com. Walsh's attorney, Michael Levy, confirmed it was the lone footage in Walsh's possession of offensive coaches' signaling from the sidelines.

"[It] contains shots of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players, followed by a shot from the end zone camera of Miami's offensive play, followed by a shot of Miami's offensive coaches signaling Miami's offensive players for the next play, then edited to be followed by a shot of the subsequent Miami offensive play," Levy said of the tape. "And that pattern repeats throughout the entire tape, with occasional cuts to the scoreboard."

Notice where it says 2001 Sonny. Yeah that's right. They were doing from 2001-2007.

:nod:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Walsh met with Goodell over Spygate. He may have been fired in 02/03, but the tapes that were burned were from Walsh and from 2001-2007 Sonny.

Denial is a motherfucker. but I respect your hard headedness.

This article is a good one for you. One tape turned over by Walsh shows Patriots also stole offensive signals - NFL - ESPN

But my guess is you stay in denial.

How would he have tapes if he was fired in Jan of 03 of tapes thru 2007?. Man are you slinging some bullshit. I have no denial of something that never happened, I sure wouldn't want you on jury duty for never mine my trial but anybody elses. Make up shit as you go along. Please read

In compliance with the May 8 deadline, Walsh sent eight separate videotapes to the league offices in advance of the meeting:[11][50]

One tape from the Miami Dolphins game on September 24, 2000
Two tapes, one offensive signals and one defensive signals, from the Dolphins game on October 7, 2001
One tape from the Buffalo Bills game on November 11, 2001
One tape from the Cleveland Browns game on December 9, 2001
Two tapes from the January 27, 2002, AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers
One tape, from a "third camera", from the San Diego Chargers game on September 29, 2002

Levy told The New York Times that Walsh did not have a tape of the Rams' Super Bowl XXXVI walkthrough nor was the source for the original Boston Herald article that made the allegation, as had been speculated by some in the media.[11] While the Patriots withheld from comment, NFL Senior Vice President of Public Relations Greg Aiello told The Boston Globe that the received tapes were consistent with what the league already knew and what the Patriots had admitted to when interviewed after the September 2007 incident.[51] Meanwhile, Specter issued a statement in response to Aiello's comments, saying "I think it is very unfortunate that the NFL has already started its ‘nothing new’ spin before watching the tapes or finding out what Mr. Matt Walsh has to say. Let’s see where the evidence leads."[52] Specter also scheduled a meeting with Walsh and Levy in Washington D.C. on May 13, 2008, after Walsh's meeting with Goodell in New York City earlier that day.[53]

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The rule which the Patriots violated was the policy that prohibits use of equipment for the taping of offensive or defense signals.

Although Walsh turned over eight tapes this week, the number of games in which he personally videotaped opposing coaches is unclear. One source told ESPN.com that it "absolutely" is not the case that the six games on the eight tapes are the only instances the Patriots taped opponents during Walsh's tenure with the team.

The advancing sophistication in New England's videotaping practices apparently is also evident on the tapes, which begin with a Sept. 25, 2000, game against Miami and run through that 2002 game against San Diego. It's also obvious throughout that the video shooter has one job on game day: to capture the opposing team's sideline coaches.

In one of the last tapes that Walsh shot -- the 2002 AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers -- the finished product includes sideline footage of the Pittsburgh coaches sending in signals, followed by a scan of the scoreboard that captures down, distance and game time, followed by two separate shots of the ensuing play, one from above the press box and the other from an end zone camera.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lest we forget...that doesn't mean diddly shit.