• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get every game including preseason and playoffs. Gamepass is $99 and it is easy to use. I'm paid for this season and I weill watch the Pats tomorrow, Buffalo Friday and Miami Saturday. I can watch preseason live and watch regular season after game is complete. I might watch last years game#1 tonight .
So Game Pass is an app? From the NFL?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Game Pass is an app? From the NFL?
It is a streaming service.

I can't show you a screen shot.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Sunday Ticket is still only available on DirecTV is malarkey.
It should be available on every distribution service. AT&T, Spectrum, Dish, Comcast, Xfinity. All of them.
Amazon Prime as well.

Shaw Cable has it... Rogers Cable too.

Oh sorry, you're talking south of the 49th...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a streaming service.

I can't show you a screen shot.
I googled it stated I was in another country and did not have access. I felt like that the first time I crossed the state line into Florida

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get every game including preseason and playoffs. Gamepass is $99 and it is easy to use. I'm paid for this season and I weill watch the Pats tomorrow, Buffalo Friday and Miami Saturday. I can watch preseason live and watch regular season after game is complete. I might watch last years game#1 tonight .

That's cool and I'm glad you're happy but I want to watch the games live and that's what I'm referring to with stipulations and hoops to jump through.

I would happily pay more than $99 to watch the games I want to watch live. If they said I could watch every Pats game live for $500 a season I'd probably do it simply because it means a lot to me and I really want to watch.

Instead I'll watch for free on bilasport because fuck the NFL and their old ways of doing business.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool and I'm glad you're happy but I want to watch the games live and that's what I'm referring to with stipulations and hoops to jump through.

I would happily pay more than $99 to watch the games I want to watch live. If they said I could watch every Pats game live for $500 a season I'd probably do it simply because it means a lot to me and I really want to watch.

Instead I'll watch for free on bilasport because fuck the NFL and their old ways of doing business.
So the gamepass games are not live?
\
I'm so confused

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the gamepass games are not live?
\
I'm so confused

I believe only preseason is in real time. Regular season you have to wait until the game is finished before you can watch. That won't work for me because I'm totally tuned into football on Sundays and if I already know the outcome of the Pats game I might not watch it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe only preseason is in real time. Regular season you have to wait until the game is finished before you can watch. That won't work for me because I'm totally tuned into football on Sundays and if I already know the outcome of the Pats game I might not watch it.
I understand that I am pretty much in the same boat. But knowing the score and seeing how the played are very different to me. I have watched Braveheart, Good Will Hunting and Boondock Saints many many times I know what is going to happen but I still enjoy it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that I am pretty much in the same boat. But knowing the score and seeing how the played are very different to me. I have watched Braveheart, Good Will Hunting and Boondock Saints many many times I know what is going to happen but I still enjoy it.
I'm disciplined. I stay away from scores until I watch the game. Then it is "live" to me.

There is a 7 day free trial. Don't use it until regular season and you'll get a better Idea how it works, if you'd like to try.
You will get game #1 in Florida so you might wait until game #2?????

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disciplined. I stay away from scores until I watch the game. Then it is "live" to me.

There is a 7 day free trial. Don't use it until regular season and you'll get a better Idea how it works, if you'd like to try.
So is this game day pass an app I can watch through Amazon Firestick/Roku/Xbox?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would PPV or "pay for season" be that bad? CBS pays $1.85B per year
I googled it stated I was in another country and did not have access. I felt like that the first time I crossed the state line into Florida
Apple Store Google Play, Roku, Amazon Fire store... Can run it on a PC from a browser...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this game day pass an app I can watch through Amazon Firestick/Roku/Xbox?
You don't need any of those to watch from computer. I don't know enough about firestick, roku, xbox etc to know what advantage they have.
I pull up gamepas on my comnputer znd connect with hdmi cable to TV.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need any of those to watch from computer. I don't know enough about firestick, roku, xbox etc to know what advantage they have.
Advantage is all of those devices display on the TV.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Southie. Even in Thailand I can watch whatever game, preseason, regular season, playoffs and SB. You can go back and watch any or all games throughout the year. Best purchase out there if you're a football fan that lives outside your local teams broadcast.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch it directly on my tv as my tv is hooked up to my internet. Can also pull up on my laptop when I'm away from home. Worth the $

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advantage is all of those devices display on the TV.
You can also use gamepass on your tv as long as you have a smart tv. Just download the app on your tv.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Overseas it's live minus a few second time delay.