• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk DT, we do have a huge sex trafficking problem in our country. Every major sporting event sees innocent teenagers shipped in from all over the world to be used and abused by American men who are more than willing to pay too dollar to have sex with children/very young teens. To me that's not specks in a fly shaker. It's a huge issue facing our country and world. The problem is the lack of press about it.

I know about the sex trafficking problem, I didn't realize it was this prevalent here.
So they are bringing these kids to sporting events so men can abuse them...

oh my god, I want to cry.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is anyway rangers get carlos Beltran without including the 3rd year in the deal

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd be stupid not to.

Exactly. I don''t think they will get him, but that would give Texas a heck of a lot of freedom. I honestly think it would mean goodbye MP or DH and hello EE or Joey Bats.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get kidnapped. Kids are abducted and sold into slavery. A lot of the time they lie to young teens and offer to to put them in movies or make them models. Then they get the kids addicted to drugs and will only give them more drugs if they have sex with people for money. It's seriously one of the worst social justice issues our world is facing today.

I know this is a sports forum but any awareness is good for the End it Movement. END IT : Shine a Light on Slavery

Done, mass emailed to everyone I know
Thank you Rev

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know about the sex trafficking problem, I didn't realize it was this prevalent here.
So they are bringing these kids to sporting events so men can abuse them...

oh my god, I want to cry.

Yeah the big events like Super Bowl Week, NCAA tournament, Bowl Games...

World Wide the worst is during the World Cup. The FBI knows it's happening but they are nearly powerless to stop it, because the demand is so high. That's what grosses me out the most. People know they are contributing to this and don't give a damn.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been fascinated by the Dharavi slum in Mumbai for a while now, it has a violent crime rate much lower than American cities like Detriot. A shockingly high recycling rate and fairly low unemployment considering the living conditions.

It's apples to oranges to compare USA to Darfur or Ciudad Juarez, but America has its fair share of human exploitation and violence.

...On to lighter things...

I did say it was not perfect here. And I was not getting into details. The homeless children is astronomical in some countries and to use the slum in Inda as an example they truly do pour hot oil in a child's eyes to blind them so that they will make more money of off them when they beg. There are great places to live besides in the U.S. so I m not saying that. But when I look at much of what some people have to live in or go thru I feel very fortunate to live here.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people would gladly pay more for a better quality product. Nathan's would be amazing.

I vote Nathan's! Yes! I find myself driving to the local Sam's club a couple days a week, where I get a Nathan's dog and a large drink for $1.98.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I don''t think they will get him, but that would give Texas a heck of a lot of freedom. I honestly think it would mean goodbye MP or DH and hello EE or Joey Bats.

I dont want to trade either of them. Ogando, LuJax sure, but not our cheap quality rotation pieces

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I am in on Tanaka guys. Put in the max bid and see what happens. That would free up Texas to make another trad for a potential bat. Toronto....

If you put the max bid in, what happens if you don't get him...this always confuses me
Is the money returned, partially returned?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the big events like Super Bowl Week, NCAA tournament, Bowl Games...

World Wide the worst is during the World Cup. The FBI knows it's happening but they are nearly powerless to stop it, because the demand is so high. That's what grosses me out the most. People know they are contributing to this and don't give a damn.

That just makes me sick.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put the max bid in, what happens if you don't get him...this always confuses me
Is the money returned, partially returned?

The fee is only paid after you negotiate the deal and it is signed. So even if you win the bid, but he doesn't sign, then you don't pay anything.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote Nathan's! Yes! I find myself driving to the local Sam's club a couple days a week, where I get a Nathan's dog and a large drink for $1.98.

Either that or a giant ass slice of hot pizza.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get kidnapped. Kids are abducted and sold into slavery. A lot of the time they lie to young teens and offer to to put them in movies or make them models. Then they get the kids addicted to drugs and will only give them more drugs if they have sex with people for money. It's seriously one of the worst social justice issues our world is facing today.

I know this is a sports forum but any awareness is good for the End it Movement. END IT : Shine a Light on Slavery

You are right about this as it is a huge problem globally. Some of the problem exists because of so many homeless children. Most have no idea who there dad ever was.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to trade either of them. Ogando, LuJax sure, but not our cheap quality rotation pieces

I would be alright with trading Holland if it meant Encarnacion was coming back and Tanaka was replacing him in the rotation.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've only had their packaged dogs, but I've wanted to try one of the dogs from Sams.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either that or a giant ass slice of hot pizza.

Yeah I think you get two slices and a drink for under 3 bucks and that pizza is pretty good too

Status
Not open for further replies.