• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point Moreno will have to fire Dipoto. Shocked that Dipoto and Sosh still have their jobs after the last two season.

As long as Arte is calling the shots and want to sign all the big free agents to big money then I really don't think any GM will really help. Moreno while admirable in willing to do whatever it takes to spend and put a winning team out there, it's not the right approach and formula.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially after last year's performance. I'm betting he deep down inside he wishes he could be part of the rangers again.

No question Josh regretted the signing the moment he signed the contract. It was icing on the cake when he came back to Arlington...I think he really felt it then and wish he was still a Ranger.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point Moreno will have to fire Dipoto. Shocked that Dipoto and Sosh still have their jobs after the last two season.

A top prospect and Bourjos for Freese, somehow I missed the prospect part of that deal.

Well done Angels, keep it up
:clap:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Arte is calling the shots and want to sign all the big free agents to big money then I really don't think any GM will really help. Moreno while admirable in willing to do whatever it takes to spend and put a winning team out there, it's not the right approach and formula.

no question Moreno puts excessive pressure on his gm. Moreno, basically threatened dipoto with his job if he didn't reply to the rangers signing of Beltre. This pressure is what lead to the awful Vernon Wells deal.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels keep trying to do things the Old Rangers way. Build your team on offense and hope you outscore everybody. It is going to be something to watch as they pay $20 something mill a year for Pujols while he is at home watching games on TV.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially after last year's performance. I'm betting he deep down inside he wishes he could be part of the rangers again.

I don't think Josh has the same passion for winning that most athletes have. He got his money. That's what him and his wife cared about most. I'm sure a few more years of losing would take it's toll on him, but right now I think he just doesn't care.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels plan on sticking with Frieri as closer and not pursue Nathan or Balfour according to MLB Trade Rumors.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels keep trying to do things the Old Rangers way. Build your team on offense and hope you outscore everybody. It is going to be something to watch as they pay $20 something mill a year for Pujols while he is at home watching games on TV.

And who called that? Answer, every single rangers fan. Boy were the angels talking shit after all those flashy signings, and where had it gotten them?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A ngels are looking at some miserable years ahead that they can't do any thing about. Thanks Josh thanks AL.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Josh has the same passion for winning that most athletes have. He got his money. That's what him and his wife cared about most. I'm sure a few more years of losing would take it's toll on him, but right now I think he just doesn't care.

Josh really isn't that complicated. Keep him happy and he's a monster. I don't know if we'll ever really know the lengths Texas went to in order to keep him happy and make him feel loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.