• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jiFfM.jpg
High Five for you

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never questioned this boards lovefest click
might be more than 5 afterall

do you folks ever go back and read what's posted? It's comedy! Different opinion really upsets a couple of you guys and little girls.

I've posted as long as most and can defend a point if challenged...been wrong on occasions but always get the entertainment value. Boo Boo feelings have no place on a sports forum.

Lainey had a good post/comments about Ian and you replied with a facepalm. Romeo asked you why the facepalm reply and you didn't have an answer for that. I was curious too. Other than that you're alright by me. I don't care your opinion is different from mine or anybody else's. I'm specifically just talking about your facepalm reply to Lainey's nice comments about Ian which I think the majority of real and rational Rangers fans agree on.

And there is no love fest here. It's the interweb and we're all anonymous to one another and will be like that forever probably. Not really sure where you're going there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lainey had a good post/comments about Ian and you replied with a facepalm. Romeo asked you why the facepalm reply and you didn't have an answer for that. I was curious too. Other than that you're alright by me. I don't care your opinion is different from mine or anybody else's. I'm specifically just talking about your facepalm reply to Lainey's nice comments about Ian which I think the majority of real and rational Rangers fans agree on.

And there is no love fest here. It's the interweb and we're all anonymous to one another and will be like that forever probably. Not really sure where you're going there.

I'll explain my position for you.
Lainey dog piled twice on my comments with face downs and she wasn't in the conversation. She jumped right in like she did a few days earlier when scotman and I were having posts on Kinsler's worthiness. Scotty threw put hate, sell for can a corn when I countered with #5 jersey's, Lainey came to the rescue and slammed material. Forward to the night of the kinsler trade and how many times can one person say the same thing?? THUS....THE FACE PALM REPLY....tacky for tacky. Fact remains....somebody called the kinsler move and the kinsler fans took exception. Mike Young sure deserved more IF kinsler is viewed as a select view seem to view his contributions as a ranger. Kinsler does not stand out here, IMO.

It has always been about Profar for me. Sorry but it's true. My first posts on the topic a month or so was met with all kinds of hostility. I defended the point and the next thing....dog pile on all that kinsler is and what profar WILL NEVER BE. I still laugh at the opinion that Profar will never hit plus 17 homers or hit higher than the mid 270's....and all because I valued Profar and consider Elvis darn near untouchable.

There is a click here. It's about 5 strong, they talk all day and seldom say shit. They can slam Washington for EVERYTHING but scream like little girls when it's suggested Cruz missed a catchable ball for a world championship. Why?....cause it's not what they think. PURE COMEDY! and worth the price of admission.

Romeo?....please, that guy squats to pee. Internet tough guy? you bet, after all the crap he say's. That guy is the posterchild keyboard bad ass.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lainey dog piled twice on my comments with face downs and she wasn't in the conversation. She jumped right in like she did a few days earlier when scotman and I were having posts on Kinsler's worthiness. Scotty threw put hate, sell for can a corn when I countered with #5 jersey's, Lainey came to the rescue and slammed material. Forward to the night of the kinsler trade and how many times can one person say the same thing?? THUS....THE FACE PALM REPLY....tacky for tacky. Fact remains....somebody called the kinsler move and the kinsler fans took exception. Mike Young sure deserved more IF kinsler is viewed as a select view seem to view his contributions as a ranger. Kinsler does not stand out here, IMO.

It has always been about Profar for me. Sorry but it's true. My first posts on the topic a month or so was met with all kinds of hostility. I defended the point and the next thing....dog pile on all that kinsler is and what profar WILL NEVER BE. I still laugh at the opinion that Profar will never hit plus 17 homers or hit higher than the mid 270's....and all because I valued Profar and consider Elvis darn near untouchable.

There is a click here. It's about 5 strong, they talk all day and seldom say shit. They can slam Washington for EVERYTHING but scream like little girls when it's suggested Cruz missed a catchable ball for a world championship. Why?....cause it's not what they think. PURE COMEDY! and worth the price of admission.

Romeo?....please, that guy squats to pee. Internet tough guy? you bet, after all the crap he say's. That guy is the posterchild keyboard bad ass.

Like I said a million times. Hypocritical internet tough guy. Guarantee this guy wouldn't run his mouth off in person.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said a million times. Hypocritical internet tough guy. Guarantee this guy wouldn't run his mouth off in person.

I'm 56 years old and sure as hell would to you....all you gotta do call that bluff.

sit your ass down and avoid my posts.
Texas Blues called you from the start

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pday do I fall under the category where I talk all day but seldom say shit? Please say no. Please.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not always what you say, it's the way you say it. "YOU" is not directed at you. It pertains to us all. Most of the time everyone agrees to listen and respect others opinion but sometime there's a slip up. We all just need to be a little more understanding and respectful of others. Any thing said here applies to me as much as anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a really strange trade in my eyes. Bourjos comes across as a 4th outfielder to me while freese has great potential, as we've seen, and is about as clutch as they come.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a really strange trade in my eyes. Bourjos comes across as a 4th outfielder to me while freese has great potential, as we've seen, and is about as clutch as they come.

I thought it was strange when I first heard the rumor, but a poster here (Justin) pointed out the Angels need a 3rd baseman, and I guess the Cards are covering their bases if they can't start Taveras?...I don't know

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides that small 2011 stretch he's just a guy.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bourjos seems to have health problems too often. Angels win out here I think.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to mlb trade rumors, the cards were not happy with jon jays defense in centerfield.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the angels and cardinals half hearted response to the fielder trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.