• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Cavs(57-25) vs 8) Pistons (44-38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck no. They are dead to me. I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old, until that snake eating bitch took them to St. Louis.

When they play the Seahawks at home, I plan to be there in my Legion of Boom t-shirt.

:lol: Good luck with that. To e-know me is to e-love me. :dhd:

:rofl:@ snake eating Bitch!!!!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who would u rather have down 1 with 6 seconds left taking the last shot for the Cavs- LBJ or KI?

interesting question...

I'm flashing back to Kyrie vs. The Spurs last Season.

If Bron wants the ball, you give it to him because he earned the right.

But.......Kyrie.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go Clippers, UCLA, Angeles...I started watching Hockey about 2 1/2 Seasons ago because of @Center Ice .

It's actually exciting to watch in the playoffs.

Are you rolling with the Rams?

You know, looking at the difference in our fandoms, I have several reasons to despise you >:(
MECCA!!!! Happy to be of service. :yo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucking hilarious that you actually think your any different. You cheered for the Heat and never mentioned the Cavs when Lebron was in Miami, but now that he's back, you're a Cavs fan again.

Actually, you are different because you never talked about the Cavs when Lebron was gone and LAD actually talks about both teams that she likes.

It's also hilarious that you keep posting the same shit over and over and then say she's obsessed.

Did I? lol You must be confused. I would always say on the boards that I enjoyed watching Lebron play but I am a Cavs fan. Go ahead and ask the Heat fans, they know. I did watch him play in the playoffs, not gonna lie, the Heat were exciting to watch. The Cavs were never on tv when Lebron left and the Heat were always on tv. Doesn't mean I was a Heat fan...looks like you are very confused. I don't blame you it's been forever since the Lakers were this bad.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Person? Brandon Knight? Tyrone Hill?

Terrell Brandon was actually pretty darn good....Andre Miller....

All those guys were competitors just the team as a whole didn't workout. I got Trajon Langdon, Tractor Traylor, and Andre's autograph lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Ok, I'm glad you are the ONLY one that thinks so. Thanks for your opinion boss.

Actually, I'm not the only one who thinks that. You can make all of the bs excuses you want about the Cavs not being on tv, it doesn't change the fact that you never mentioned them and were all about the Heat.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hated/hate the Heat with a passion and cheered against LeBron every single time he laced up his shoes in Miami and would have continued if he would have stayed. Of course I root for LeBron now that he is back with the Cavs and is making good with the City- and YES....i do still have my orange and blue LeBron jersey t-shirt from 5-6 years ago...found it burried in the bottom of a drawer...a couple of the playoff-tshirts i got turned into rags to wash my car with though..lol.

I hated seeing them holding up a trophy and knowing it could have been the Cavs possibly. But I was happy for Lebron bc of the fact all those years he willed the team to victories and having no teammates around him the hard work paid off. Like Trojan believes, I was a fan of the Heat and he is totally wrong. If I was a fan I would have been happy for the Heat and a Miami jersey. I still have my old Lebron Cavs jerseys from the first stint. Lakers fans are trolling more than normal these days lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm not the only one who thinks that. You can make all of the bs excuses you want about the Cavs not being on tv, it doesn't change the fact that you never mentioned them and were all about the Heat.

Yes I did.
Ok, LAD, who wasn't here. Congrats. It's not excuses. I am saying they weren't on tv. Doesn't really matter honestly, I wont be happy till the Cavs win it all. Just starting shit.

End of conversation :suds:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly remember @Shanemansj13 as a Cavs fan during the Lebron-Heat years. Don't know if I'm right but that's how I remember it.

The Cavs were very rarely discussed back then though.

As @Shaqdaddy11 points out... I have always been an openly bandwagoning LeBron fan. I'm not really a "cavs fan" in the true sense of term. It is increasingly likely however that I will land as an actual Cavs fan when LeBron leaves the league.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!

Wiggy the prophet.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy the prophet.
All the greats have that moment that is always played and you remember them by

Jordan and the push off fade off Russell

Bird stole the ball!

Magic and his hook in the line playing the 5

LeBron- a tie game- Game 7 of the Finals- makes a play that I THINK- he is the only person that has ever laced up sneakers could make. His defining moment.

LeBron blocks Iguadala

truly unbelievable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm flashing back to Kyrie vs. The Spurs last Season.

If Bron wants the ball, you give it to him because he earned the right.

But.......Kyrie.
everyone had multiple shots at the end of that game....klay, curry, bron, jr, etc.....it took Kyrie to step up. Ill live and die with KI taking that last shot anyday. #minimamba

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the greats have that moment that is always played and you remember them by

Jordan and the push off fade off Russell

Bird stole the ball!

Magic and his hook in the line playing the 5

LeBron- a tie game- Game 7 of the Finals- makes a play that I THINK- he is the only person that has ever laced up sneakers could make. His defining moment.

LeBron blocks Iguadala

truly unbelievable.

I don't think anything in his career, even in the future, can top that. Just the moment of it...

Tie game, less than 2 to go in Game 7. It's just crazy that Kyrie sticks it in baby Curry's eye and this is the most memorable play of the series and probably most clutch block ever in history.

It IS his defining moment and it kept the game tied. I was in shock when he blocked bc he came from nowhere.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Any chance you can make a separate forum where the bandwagoners can slap each others dicks and discuss what a 'legendary' team they have?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Any chance you can make a separate forum where the bandwagoners can slap each others dicks and discuss what a 'legendary' team they have?

Nah, man Losers walk.

You can have a separate thread for all the haters that want to pretend that the Cavs aren't the reigning champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.