• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know who I really hate? The fucking lame-ass Chicago Bears

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously what a shithole of an organization. Everyone expected them to beat a hapless Kirk Cousins-led Minnesota Vikings, and yet the score was only 13-10 at the start of the 4th quarter. Of course, Bitch Trubisky made some completions in garbage time, as it was evident to anyone watching the game that the Vikes' players were more focused on searching for witness relocation programs on their phones from the sideline than actually trying to win the game at that point.

And then there's Matt Nagy. My, how the mighty have fallen. How a fellow University of Delaware alum could go and throw his entire reputation away for the fucking Chicago Bears is beyond me. I mean, if you're going to backstab and betray your Philadelphian roots, at least make it worth something. The Patriots? The Steelers? Ok, you still suck, but I get it- but the Bears?:L

And then the city- My God, it's like the epitome of shithole. Hot dogs? Really? I remember eating a hot dog for lunch- when I was like six. Now I'm a grownup, and I eat a cheesesteak with fried onions for lunch like a man.

Look for the Eagles to curb stomp the Bears this upcoming weekend.

Trubisky_Dec._16th_DET_Slay_INT.gif
You'll hate us more next week so pace yourself.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone left from that 2010 Bears team that made the playoffs? Just wondering if anyone on that team has any playoff experience other than Burton.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously what a shithole of an organization. Everyone expected them to beat a hapless Kirk Cousins-led Minnesota Vikings, and yet the score was only 13-10 at the start of the 4th quarter. Of course, Bitch Trubisky made some completions in garbage time, as it was evident to anyone watching the game that the Vikes' players were more focused on searching for witness relocation programs on their phones from the sideline than actually trying to win the game at that point.

And then there's Matt Nagy. My, how the mighty have fallen. How a fellow University of Delaware alum could go and throw his entire reputation away for the fucking Chicago Bears is beyond me. I mean, if you're going to backstab and betray your Philadelphian roots, at least make it worth something. The Patriots? The Steelers? Ok, you still suck, but I get it- but the Bears?:L

And then the city- My God, it's like the epitome of shithole. Hot dogs? Really? I remember eating a hot dog for lunch- when I was like six. Now I'm a grownup, and I eat a cheesesteak with fried onions for lunch like a man.

da Coach sends you his love .....
now, GFYS Eagles bvtches,

b390bd7bef7ef44afab45474b3ca9fd4.jpg

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone left from that 2010 Bears team that made the playoffs? Just wondering if anyone on that team has any playoff experience other than Burton.

Aikeem Hicks, the guy who will send Foles and/or Wentz and/or nate Sudstein to hospital next Sunday night,
well he has been in some post seasons with the Saints and NE Pats, the SB with Pats too, back a few years ago.

others, Burton like you said; and Allen Robinson WR, and a couple OL who came from KC with Nagy; and then LB's aaron Lynch and Trevathan (DEN super bowls),

yes not too many,
as these are the quick names that come to mind, not many - but they are not totally a youthful inexperienced team, there is a mix or youth and veteran leadership.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy the Bears made it to the post-season. I'm sure the Philly-Chicago game will be a good one. Here's to no injuries and a great game! :suds:

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikeem Hicks, the guy who will send Foles and/or Wentz and/or nate Sudstein to hospital next Sunday night,
well he has been in some post seasons with the Saints and NE Pats, the SB with Pats too, back a few years ago.

others, Burton like you said; and Allen Robinson WR, and a couple OL who came from KC with Nagy; and then LB's aaron Lynch and Trevathan (DEN super bowls),

yes not too many,
as these are the quick names that come to mind, not many - but they are not totally a youthful inexperienced team, there is a mix or youth and veteran leadership.

Thanks, I honestly wasn't sure.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Philly. The only thing that they have that Chicago needs is the garbage picking,Fg kicking, Philadelphia phenomenon himself

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parachute into a forest fire, you fuck boy loser. Pop some more pills. Shitbag. Av bet, or stfu and go gag one.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading this thread makes me dislike Eagle's fans, and I have no love at all for Bear's fans.

Maybe we can get one of those really cool fog games like back in the 80's?

What I do know for sure is if you want to beat the Bear's you can't turn the ball over and you need to be solid in the kicking game. If you do that you have a chance...mostly because Trubisky has no idea about playoff football...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I toned it down a bit
Thanks, but you can let it hang out, Philly fans deserve it....especially the loud mouths that likely threw snowballs at Santa.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some 2002 playoff game was before the OP's time, then he prolly don't know shit about the Fog Bowl.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is one final thought on why you can't hate the Bears. Without the Bears the NFL wouldn't exist, or at least it wouldn't as we know it

It'd probably be some crap with a commissioner that is full of shit and thinks he knows what is going on...dealing with player discipline like he is the almighty power, when we know he's the ultimate poser...we'd probably have billionaire owners that don't give a damn about their product on the field...hell, we might even have crap rules that are put into place as an over reaction to something that happened last year...

Wait...never mind

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the Chicago style hot dog is fucking amazing. Second, Big Dick Nick is probably going to end Chicago's season, thus generating a "they should've tanked Week 17" debate so... what's the gripe?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Nick Foles' ribs hurt even more thinking about the Bears' D

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Dog = Cheesesteak
Both are good. Give me both.
I'll take both a wiener and a steak to the pie-hole at once. I think I'll have a Chicago Dog tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Dog = Cheesesteak
Both are good. Give me both.
I'll take both a wiener and a steak to the pie-hole at once. I think I'll have a Chicago Dog tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
Preach brother.