• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he really believes the season is over in September.

He is lacking in credibility because he refuses to listen to any rebuttal argument. His stance is that he is right and everyone else is wrong. Giving the fact that he quoted a few of us after the Vikings beat the Panthers as evidence we are all wrong makes it hard to take him serious. Inferior teams beat better teams all the times. The Eagles beat the Steelers.....I am an Eagles fan and feel that the Steelers are still a better team. Given the fact the Eagles beat the crap out of them I am still not 100% sold yet.....I am a die hard Eagles fan will root for them to win every game but I try to be realistic as well. I think the Steelers did not take us seriously....they won't make that mistake again.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were wrong, I'd admit it. But I'm not. Minnesota did overpay for a season of Bradford.

They've said the second season on the contract was important to them. Because Teddy's injury was unclear.

With a defense as good as theirs you don't sack the season. You don't waste a defense like the Vikings defense. The Broncos just won a Super Bowl like that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real not so funny thing is my dumb ass Rams gave up the farm when all they needed was a game manager too.

Coulda had Bradford.

Instead the Rams will completely waste their defense while the Vikings compete.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coulda had Bradford.

That chapter is over. Our coaching staff and FO is not very smart. If the Vikings get to the NFCCG then IMO they didn't not overpay for the Sam. If this lights burns out towards the end of the season, the Vikings may want those picks back??? Tough call - all they really need is a game managing QB, but Sam was the best option on the table at the time.

Philly is who is looking like the most intelligent of all the teams invloved in these trades. They make the trade for Wentz and then get some picks back for this coming year. Wentz is tough and pretty smart for a rookie. It is early and defenses will get better as the year progresses, but we will see come November who makes their move/run towards the playoffs.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is lacking in credibility because he refuses to listen to any rebuttal argument. His stance is that he is right and everyone else is wrong. Giving the fact that he quoted a few of us after the Vikings beat the Panthers as evidence we are all wrong makes it hard to take him serious. Inferior teams beat better teams all the times. The Eagles beat the Steelers.....I am an Eagles fan and feel that the Steelers are still a better team. Given the fact the Eagles beat the crap out of them I am still not 100% sold yet.....I am a die hard Eagles fan will root for them to win every game but I try to be realistic as well. I think the Steelers did not take us seriously....they won't make that mistake again.

What Rebuttal arguments??

"It's only September."

"Sam Bradford sucks."

"I saw Bradford play for the Rams and he sucks."

Why would I listen to obtuse bullshit??

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've said the second season on the contract was important to them. Because Teddy's injury was unclear.

With a defense as good as theirs you don't sack the season. You don't waste a defense like the Vikings defense. The Broncos just won a Super Bowl like that.

Bingo. In other words.

"CowboyB is right."

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coulda had Bradford.

Except they couldn't have. Bradford lobbyed to get off the Rams. That is why @SJ76 and other Rams fans hate him so much. They are so bitter.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings will have a trade chip in Bradford or Teddy to recoup picks lost, most likely not a first

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except they couldn't have. Bradford lobbyed to get off the Rams. That is why @SJ76 and other Rams fans hate him so much. They are so bitter.

:shortbus:

Make sure you keep this on at all times, but not too tight.

helmet.jpg

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Rebuttal arguments??

"It's only September."

"Sam Bradford sucks."

"I saw Bradford play for the Rams and he sucks."

Why would I listen to obtuse bullshit??

1. I never made those rebuttal arguments and while some may have said something like that you ignore the many that have not.

2. I am not only talking about Bradford either. A few times you turned the argument into something not related to Bradford. You tend to respond in a condescending manner to anyone who's opinion does not match your own.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My problem with Bradford is not his ability. I think he is a good QB. I have an issue with his constant refusal to give any team a long term commitment . He acts like the league owes him something.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I never made those rebuttal arguments and while some may have said something like that you ignore the many that have not.

2. I am not only talking about Bradford either. A few times you turned the argument into something not related to Bradford. You tend to respond in a condescending manner to anyone who's opinion does not match your own.

I match the way people approach me. If someone comes at me condescendingly I will do the same.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I match the way people approach me. If someone comes at me condescendingly I will do the same.

and it is comments like this that have me calling you a hypocrite and saying you are full of shit. You start it as well.

This is a comment you said to me after quoting my post. While I did question the credibility of the article you listed I did not come at you like you did with me.

#2 behind the Panthers isn't remotely close??

Nothing worse than assholes who can't admit their wrong when facts are right in front of them.

I get it, there were plenty of dumbasses who picked the shitty Packers to be a contender but I knew all along they weren't even better than the Vikings.

PS. Nobody saw the Rams as contenders in 99..im pretty sure that didn't have one fucking drop of credibility either.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings were not even remotely close to being a Superbowl Contender going into this season. I know you are not serious using that story to support your claim? That same story had the Eagles #7 and as an Eagles fan I am lauging my ass off.

Stop being a bitch!!!

I bolded the condescension...

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being a bitch!!!

I bolded the condescension...

That is exactly what I am talking about. You are so sensitive.....and you say I am acting like a bitch. ROFLMAO. Do you need midol? Come hang out with us Eagles fans for a little while. You need toughening up. I called out your post....I thought it was ridiculous. I thought the article had credibility issues. Excuse me for not jumping up and down screaming hallelujah. I was laughing my ass off becuase I thought the article was laughable...I am an Eagles fan and thought it was funny.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.... Yes it is a logical fallacy. What rookie QBs are doing has absolutely zero relevancy to what Sam Bradford is doing. It may sound relevant, but it's not. Therefore it's a logical fallacy.

It is relevant when I am saying they overpaid for Bradford. He is doing something rookies could do...but Minny gave up a 1st for him.

How are you not getting this?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever guys, WTF is the point here?, let the season play out already! Vikes are 3-0 with conference wins against the Pack and Carolina, things could be worse:rolleyes2:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever guys, WTF is the point here?, let the season play out already! Vikes are 3-0 with conference wins against the Pack and Carolina, things could be worse:rolleyes2:

The Vikings are one of the biggest suprised to me. I actually pegged them to be 1-2 before the season started and that was with Bridgewater and AP healthy. With neither of them they are 3-0 and seem to be legit. However I made my prediction that they were a wildcard at best team and would not make it past the divisional round. I will have to stand by that prediction....and it looks like I may be proved wrong. When that does happen I will definitely admit I was wrong.

Another surprise to me is the Cardinals. I don't think I posted it anywhere but they were my pre-season pick to represent the NFC in the Superbowl. It lookse like they will be lucky to make a wildcard berth at this rate. They have looked really bad IMO.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly what I am talking about. You are so sensitive.....and you say I am acting like a bitch. ROFLMAO. Do you need midol? Come hang out with us Eagles fans for a little while. You need toughening up. I called out your post....I thought it was ridiculous. I thought the article had credibility issues. Excuse me for not jumping up and down screaming hallelujah. I was laughing my ass off becuase I thought the article was laughable...I am an Eagles fan and thought it was funny.

I am sensitive? I am pretty sure you are the one who just got done crying about me being condescending.

You are a bitch because you were bitching about me being condescending even though you were condescending.

Let me know if you can argue with the big boys cause right now you seem like a whiny little bitch.