• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can dismiss my hatred for Bradford but yours is 100% clear. You're the only one operating with bias between the 2 of us. I can't stand that bitch. Fuck him.

He had a very good 2015, rookie of the year, and kicked the packers dicks in, and so once again NO I AM NOT BASING IT OFF ONE GAME.

You telling me 20 more times will not change that fact nor will it unkick your dick in.

What a dramatic female you are. Go back and read. I said he has all the tools around him and if he can't get it done, then he is what he is. Some of us just haven't been impressed with the guy.

And he was a bitch. Alot. He was good at times, but also looked terrified at times. I watched it for 5 years? I don't hate the guy at all, but when your QB looks like a Deer in headlights year after year and gets the name Capt. Checkdown.. you tend to want a little more toughness from your QB. He doesn't have it.

All your doing is showing wood off 1 game. And you act like Sam kicked the Packers dick in during WEEK 2 but no acknowledgement of the Vikings defense? What's Sam going to do now that AP is out and teams are not stacking the box?

C'mon you are riding the hell out of this guys' dick. All i said is that it's 1 flipping week. Sure he won a ROY. And look who he beat. :L

Last edited:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dramatic female you are. Go back and read. I said he has all the tools around him and if he can't get it done, then he is what he is. Some of us just haven't been impressed with the guy.

And he was a bitch. Alot. He was good at times, but also looked terrified at times. I watched it for 5 years? I don't hate the guy at all, but when your QB looks like a Deer in headlights year after year and get the name Capt. Checkdown.. you tend to want a little more toughness from your QB. He doesn't have it.

All your doing is showing wood off 1 game. And you act like Sam kicked the Packers dick in during WEEK 2 but no acknowledgement of the Vikings defense? What's Sam going to do now that AP is out and teams are not stacking the box?

C'mon you are riding the hell out of this guys' dick. All i said is that it's 1 flipping week. Sure he won a ROY. And look who he beat. :L
Hey man say what you want. You claimed I based it on one game and I just proved you wrong. A simple "I was wrong" would have been the manly thing to do, but you're a whiny little bitch so instead you just rattled a wall of shit.

Ps. All the greats would look terrified in the lines Bradford had to play with. Stop being so fucking obtuse.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man say what you want. You claimed I based it on one game and I just proved you wrong. A simple "I was wrong" would have been the manly thing to do, but you're a whiny little bitch so instead you just rattled a wall of shit.

Ps. All the greats would look terrified in the lines Bradford had to play with. Stop being so fucking obtuse.

I said you were riding his dick because of 1 good game. 1 where it's all Sam and give no credit to the Minny defense at all.

Oh and his ROY. Where he beat out Mike Williams and Maurice Pouncey. :lol: That's your claim? How bout you calm down your dick riding and wait until he plays more than 1 game before you say "i told you so" and "Sam will lead the Vikings deep in the playoffs".

Sam has been consistently bad with pressure coming at him in STL and Philly and will happen again soon. He can't run away from a pass rush which is why he checks down so much.

The guy is not accurate at all with any kind of pressure. Sorry I'm not buying the love you have for the guy after beating the Pack in September. With a solid performance against Carolina? I'll start thinking about it, but i've seen too many games with the guy folding under pressure to change my mind overnight.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can dismiss my hatred for Bradford but yours is 100% clear. You're the only one operating with bias between the 2 of us. I can't stand that bitch. Fuck him.

He had a very good 2015, rookie of the year, and kicked the packers dicks in, and so once again NO I AM NOT BASING IT OFF ONE GAME.

You telling me 20 more times will not change that fact nor will it unkick your dick in.

A very good 2015 :L

Tell me how you base this claim?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings will be in the NFCCG BECAUSE of Sam Bradford.

He has had a HORRIBLE situation since entering the league.

This is some serious dick riding after 1 game with Minny. Oh and his ROY and his "very good" 2015.

I'll bet 500 vCash you disappear for awhile when mid-October comes around.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to suggest you got blue in the face because you're referencing his season when everyone knows he was tearing it up that game. That makes the season irrelevant. Belicheck couldn't stop him all game and wasn't going to stop him then.

You're a good fan. I can appreciate that.

Heh. Yeah, no he wasn't.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some serious dick riding after 1 game with Minny. Oh and his ROY and his "very good" 2015.

a bet with @CowboyB ?

hahahaha this is going to be good

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your timeline is all fucked up. I made that post before he played.

I'll make that bet.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Yeah, no he wasn't.
He was averaging 4.3 yards per carry which would have put him 1.3 yards into the endzone??

I'm not sure you understand what a good game is for a running back.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Heisman's, Rookie of the Year, and National Championships did Jason Campbell win?

Don't care, doesn't matter. The brag about him was how many different OC's he had and that was why he hasn't succeeded. As if he, or Sam, are the only players to ever deal with coaching churn.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Bradford is a good QB. However no matter how many ways you slice it a first round pick alone is overpaying but the Vikes gave a mid round round pick up as well. The Vikings were not even in the Superbowl discussion so yes.....they overpaid.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care, doesn't matter. The brag about him was how many different OC's he had and that was why he hasn't succeeded. As if he, or Sam, are the only players to ever deal with coaching churn.
Well there are 2 kinds of people in this world. Ones who realize apples to oranges comparisons are worthless and ones that think they're a solid way to make a point.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Bradford is a good QB. However no matter how many ways you slice it a first round pick alone is overpaying but the Vikes gave a mid round round pick up as well. The Vikings were not even in the Superbowl discussion so yes.....they overpaid.
FALSE

What are the Vikings chances of winning a Super Bowl sooner rather than later? According to Fox Sports writer Alex Marvez, the chances are pretty good.

Marvez tackled a column in which he ranked the 13 NFL teams who have never won a Super Bowl in the order of their likelihood to take home the Lombardi Trophy after Super Bowl LI. The Vikings came in No. 2 behind Carolina. Marvez wrote:

Vikings Home

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is pretty much how we tried to accept him in Philly.
Just subtract 1 from the number of OC's....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE

What are the Vikings chances of winning a Super Bowl sooner rather than later? According to Fox Sports writer Alex Marvez, the chances are pretty good.

Marvez tackled a column in which he ranked the 13 NFL teams who have never won a Super Bowl in the order of their likelihood to take home the Lombardi Trophy after Super Bowl LI. The Vikings came in No. 2 behind Carolina. Marvez wrote:

Vikings Home

The Vikings were not even remotely close to being a Superbowl Contender going into this season. I know you are not serious using that story to support your claim? That same story had the Eagles #7 and as an Eagles fan I am lauging my ass off.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings were not even remotely close to being a Superbowl Contender going into this season. I know you are not serious using that story to support your claim? That same story had the Eagles #7 and as an Eagles fan I am lauging my ass off.
#2 behind the Panthers isn't remotely close??

Nothing worse than assholes who can't admit their wrong when facts are right in front of them.

I get it, there were plenty of dumbasses who picked the shitty Packers to be a contender but I knew all along they weren't even better than the Vikings.

PS. Nobody saw the Rams as contenders in 99..im pretty sure that didn't have one fucking drop of credibility either.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 behind the Panthers isn't remotely close??

Nothing worse than assholes who can't admit their wrong when facts are right in front of them.

I get it, there were plenty of dumbasses who picked the shitty Packers to be a contender but I knew all along they weren't even better than the Vikings.

PS. Nobody saw the Rams as contenders in 99..im pretty sure that didn't have one fucking drop of credibility either.

Don't go getting your panties all in a wad.

The Eagles are #7 on that list. That speaks volumes to it's credibility.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart people know being top 7 in a list of teams who have never won a Bowl is shit.

Exactly....now my point was that the Vikings were not in the Superbowl conversation. When you talk about teams this year that have a legit shot they were not really in the conversation. With that said I actually think they were a playoff team but not one that would go deep. I just don't think they had all he pieces. I could be wrong though which is why I work in IT and no one hires me as an NFL analyst.

I saw that the list was about the "Unlucky 13" meaning the teams that have not yet won a Superbowl and which of those teams were closest to get there. Just because the Vikings are #2 it does not mean they were expected to contend this year which was my point. Since I do not think they were going to contend this year giving up a #1 was way too high a price for Bradford.