• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many OC's has he had? I'm guessing 4-5.

No consistency.

I am pretty sure he had a new one each of his years in St. Louis. The guy has to be a playbook mastermind by now and can decipher any terminology. While it thwarted his progression and earlier numbers I think it will work as a benefit for the rest of his career.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn just being back there scares the Hell out of a defense. Without him for ALL OF THIS SEASON, y'all are about to realize just how much he meant to your team.

15 points in 2 games is beyond pathetic.

He didn't scare scare defenses last year, though the Hawks called plays like he did. When he was out and they changed it up, and the offense took off. That also coincided with the Graham injury, really focusing the playbook towards Wilson.

If you think that Lynch was a factor last year, you weren't paying attention then. And if you think his absence is why the offense has sucked the past couple weeks, you're not paying attention now.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking X’s and O’s after another training camp practice, Bradford is asked if he remembers how Oklahoma once built the nation’s most prolific, up-tempo offense around his right arm and the very brain he’s now using to come up with a response.

“It’s hard to remember back that far,” Bradford said, a sly grin creeping across his face.

Five-plus years really isn’t that far but in the mind of a quarterback who learned three new offensive schemes in his first three NFL seasons, that time might as well be translated to dog years

The evolution of Bradford and the Rams

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn just being back there scares the Hell out of a defense. Without him for ALL OF THIS SEASON, y'all are about to realize just how much he meant to your team.

15 points in 2 games is beyond pathetic.

Word. And it's not like the Dolphins have a good defense or anything.

Looks like we are seeing the end of an era in Seattle.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My $ .02. I think Bradford is alot better than people give him credit for. He did not go out on the field and ask for 2 ACL injuries. I watched him last year, and in the 2nd half of the season felt he was about as good as any QB given the fact he played in the wrong type of offense for him. I was not crazy with giving up all we gave to move up to # 2 and draft Wentz, but it is starting to look like it was a genius move. I would have been perfectly fine with Bradford as our QB. I think the Vikes made a good moove and really hope they win the SB if the Eagles or Broncos don't.

For the record, I don't think he is a terrible QB. I think the Vikes overpaid for him. 1.5 years of a QB that hasn't done much...and you pay a 1st plus more? That's panic and overpaying.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many OC's has he had? I'm guessing 4-5.

No consistency.

Now you sound like a Skins fan during the Jason Campbell era.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we get a moment of silence with that? Sounds pretty weighty.

Hahaha I am 68% hating. I picked them in my predictions to win the division.

I do think I was wrong though. I'm a huge RW fan even though I used to be a Rams fan. That dude just gets it done. Cept when his coaches ask him not to get it done in order to win a Super Bowl against Tom Brady

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha I am 68% hating. I picked them in my predictions to win the division.

I do think I was wrong though. I'm a huge RW fan even though I used to be a Rams fan. That dude just gets it done. Cept when his coaches ask him not to get it done in order to win a Super Bowl against Tom Brady

Meh. Browner/Butler made a hell of a play. The other guys get paid too.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you want to go down the Heisman/National Championship road?
If you want to make a strawman argument, sure.

However my post was intended and proved he was making an apples to oranges comparison.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 players have won the National Championship, Heisman and rookie of the year award.

Cam Newton
Sam Bradford

Dicks have been kicked in.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Browner/Butler made a hell of a play. The other guys get paid too.
Quite sportsmanlike of you but does not eliminate the fact everyone knew thy should have been Lynch's ball.

It was a dumb and forced throw no matter which angle you look at it. I bad play call but ultimately RW's poor decision.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite sportsmanlike of you but does not eliminate the fact everyone knew thy should have been Lynch's ball.

It was a dumb and forced throw no matter which angle you look at it. I bad play call but ultimately RW's poor decision.

Meh, I've argued this till I'm blue in the face with frickin' Seahawks fans who should know better. Lynch was crap in short yardage for 1 full season BEFORE that call. Seattle had been passing to SET UP the run for 1.5 seasons BEFORE that call.

Belichek wasn't going to get beat by Lynch on that play. They sold out to stop the run. Everybody but Browner and Butler who read something in Lockett's lean, and guessed right AND backed that up with perfect plays.

Down and distance it was the right call (a pass).

Hell they made the same damn call (a pass) to win the first game this season.

But let's not go down that road.

In hindsight, they should have rolled Wilson out to the right, he could've crawled into the endzone.

But the other guys sometimes make a play.

Oh well.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 players have won the National Championship, Heisman and rookie of the year award.

Cam Newton
Sam Bradford

Dicks have been kicked in.

Since Rams hater/Sam lover doesn't want to bring it up... Sam the ROY beat out Mike Williams, WR Bucs and Maurice Pouncey, C Pittsburgh

Someone has to win the ROY right? The ONLY thing Sam and Cam have in common are the things you listed above. We'll see how well Sam holds up and what song you are singing after September.

Can't figure out if you enjoy riding Sam's dick or smoking some pole. I'm gonna go with cock smoker

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe so you're going to be a bitch and avoid the question.

I understand. Most bitches have a problem with saying "I was wrong."

"Did Sam win ROY in 1 week?"

See above Sam lover. Looks like he beat out some real studs on offense and oh.. A Center :L I asked you 4 times and you couldn't answer who he beat out could you?

The only bitch here is you crying about your love for Sam and Sam himself. You pop up on here after 1 good week from the guy and act like he's the almighty. He's always been a bitch. He's had good weeks before.

I bet you are about 5'6 with Sam posters all over your man cave huh?

ROY? really?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I've argued this till I'm blue in the face with frickin' Seahawks fans who should know better. Lynch was crap in short yardage for 1 full season BEFORE that call. Seattle had been passing to SET UP the run for 1.5 seasons BEFORE that call.

Belichek wasn't going to get beat by Lynch on that play. They sold out to stop the run. Everybody but Browner and Butler who read something in Lockett's lean, and guessed right AND backed that up with perfect plays.

Down and distance it was the right call (a pass).

Hell they made the same damn call (a pass) to win the first game this season.

But let's not go down that road.

In hindsight, they should have rolled Wilson out to the right, he could've crawled into the endzone.

But the other guys sometimes make a play.

Oh well.
I'm going to suggest you got blue in the face because you're referencing his season when everyone knows he was tearing it up that game. That makes the season irrelevant. Belicheck couldn't stop him all game and wasn't going to stop him then.

You're a good fan. I can appreciate that.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Did Sam win ROY in 1 week?"

See above Sam lover. Looks like he beat out some real studs on offense and oh.. A Center :L I asked you 4 times and you couldn't answer who he beat out could you?

The only bitch here is you crying about your love for Sam and Sam himself. You pop up on here after 1 good week from the guy and act like he's the almighty. He's always been a bitch. He's had good weeks before.

I bet you are about 5'6 with Sam posters all over your man cave huh?

ROY? really?

You can dismiss my hatred for Bradford but yours is 100% clear. You're the only one operating with bias between the 2 of us. I can't stand that bitch. Fuck him.

He had a very good 2015, rookie of the year, and kicked the packers dicks in, and so once again NO I AM NOT BASING IT OFF ONE GAME.

You telling me 20 more times will not change that fact nor will it unkick your dick in.