• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now he has no AP for a while, what talent is left? Honest question. Or is that just an indictment of the shit he used to have?
He played his strongest quarter in the 4th, long after AP left the game. Do you even watch or just being belligerent to get a reaction?
The Cowboys have won quite a few Super Bowls compared to the Vikings goose egg. You probably hate us because of the Herschel Walker trade which made your organization look like a bunch of morons.
Nobody outside of the Dallas fan base gives a shit what happened in the 90's. You're crappy-ass Cowboys can barely make the playoffs these days.
You seem very brash considering how badly your team has underachieved.
I tend to respond to haters & trolls like the pieces of shit you all are. Have a nice day.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
look around that happens here.
besides...you asked a question and I told you he's not horrible and reminded you of your expert opinion.

Yours and my positions are pretty clear throughout this thread. You just have issues with a different opinion and cry foul.

My position is clear, yes. Yours is not. But I understand, it's tough to put confidence in Bradford publicly. That would take balls.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This feels like a twilight zone episode... 3 weeks ago there were zero Bradford dick riders in the world, now they're taking over tHoop.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[

My position is clear, yes. Yours is not. But I understand, it's tough to put confidence in Bradford publicly. That would take balls.
No...still don't think we're reading the same thread here. Tell ya what, let me slow this down for you cause "dick rider" ain't it.

you've said Bradford is horrible and asked me...
"How much better is he than I think, marginally or significantly?"

now...based on your term horrible, I sure can't say marginally.

confidence in Bradford publicly?... LOL, sure that's it.

I'm done here sonny, you can have last word. I'll await your call out when Bradford plays a shitty game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's the 30,000 foot view. I'm willing to guess you're not interested in diving deeper in order to understand all of the circumstances as to why he played so poorly over the last several years.

And it needs to mentioned since people and their assumptions... I too am bitter because of him asking out of St. Louis. I am simply able to put my emotions aside and see the situation clearly.

Deeper dive? no, I'm not interested in making or listening to excuses. I've seen good QB's do more with less.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good season last year....posted several career highs.

Dak is posting several career highs this year too. Says more about his career than it does to justify paying a 1st rounder-plus for him.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have anything but rusty trophies, as long as Jurrah is making personnel decisions. 1 win over the Redskins and Dallas is talking shit again lmfao.

To the Vikings we never stopped talking shit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played his strongest quarter in the 4th, long after AP left the game. Do you even watch or just being belligerent to get a reaction?

Nobody outside of the Dallas fan base gives a shit what happened in the 90's. You're crappy-ass Cowboys can barely make the playoffs these days.

I tend to respond to haters & trolls like the pieces of shit you all are. Have a nice day.

I'm not being belligerent. You will know when I am though. Trust me.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have anything but rusty trophies, as long as Jurrah is making personnel decisions. 1 win over the Redskins and Dallas is talking shit again lmfao.

Personally I enjoy the "rusty trophies"...

I was born 2 years after the Lombardi era, enjoyed listening to my father, uncles and grandparents talk about the Packers of the 60s as I grew up watching the Packers of the 70s and 80s and always "waiting for next year".

Enjoy the "rusty trophies" from 1996 and 2010 even more as I can recall the games vividly and the parties I was at for the big game.

Memories make us rich... even if they are only "rusty trophies" now.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...still don't think we're reading the same thread here. Tell ya what, let me slow this down for you cause "dick rider" ain't it.

you've said Bradford is horrible and asked me...
"How much better is he than I think, marginally or significantly?"

now...based on your term horrible, I sure can't say marginally.

confidence in Bradford publicly?... LOL, sure that's it.

I'm done here sonny, you can have last word. I'll await your call out when Bradford plays a shitty game.

Ok then, last word. Your opinion is that he's better than horrible, one completely structured around mine and no thought of your own. Gotcha.

See ya next time that you just scan threads for posts that you disagree with, without actually stating any kind of thought your own.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My $ .02. I think Bradford is alot better than people give him credit for. He did not go out on the field and ask for 2 ACL injuries. I watched him last year, and in the 2nd half of the season felt he was about as good as any QB given the fact he played in the wrong type of offense for him. I was not crazy with giving up all we gave to move up to # 2 and draft Wentz, but it is starting to look like it was a genius move. I would have been perfectly fine with Bradford as our QB. I think the Vikes made a good moove and really hope they win the SB if the Eagles or Broncos don't.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This feels like a twilight zone episode... 3 weeks ago there were zero Bradford dick riders in the world, now they're taking over tHoop.

I have defended Sam Bradford ever since idiots blamed him for injuries incurred due to idiotic coaching staff and the shittiest O-Line in the business.

Were we supposed to talk about how awesome he would be if he got to play on a team like the Vikings BEFORE HE WAS EVEN TRADED TO THE VIKINGS????

Jesus some people refuse to be intelligent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's plenty of us that know Bradford is a good QB. First time in his life playing with a real defense now.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My $ .02. I think Bradford is alot better than people give him credit for. He did not go out on the field and ask for 2 ACL injuries. I watched him last year, and in the 2nd half of the season felt he was about as good as any QB given the fact he played in the wrong type of offense for him. I was not crazy with giving up all we gave to move up to # 2 and draft Wentz, but it is starting to look like it was a genius move. I would have been perfectly fine with Bradford as our QB. I think the Vikes made a good moove and really hope they win the SB if the Eagles or Broncos don't.

For me it's Eagles, Chiefs, Vikings. In that order.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have defended Sam Bradford ever since idiots blamed him for injuries incurred due to idiotic coaching staff and the shittiest O-Line in the business.

Were we supposed to talk about how awesome he would be if he got to play on a team like the Vikings BEFORE HE WAS EVEN TRADED TO THE VIKINGS????

Jesus some people refuse to be intelligent.

How many OC's has he had? I'm guessing 4-5.

No consistency.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see how he looked in those games? The name was the same, but he was far from the same guy. And when he was out for those 9 games, Wilson shattered a bunch if franchise records.

Marshawn just being back there scares the Hell out of a defense. Without him for ALL OF THIS SEASON, y'all are about to realize just how much he meant to your team.

15 points in 2 games is beyond pathetic.