• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Heat won't lose another game

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if we should file a missing person's report for BBD ....

or would that be missing bandwagon troll report.

**** you Fatso. The Spurs had some serious home cooking last night. Had the refs called a decent game, the Heat would be one game from tha repeat, booyah

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been there before with the Lakers and the effort is there. You think they are losing for the lack of effort? The Heat played a good game, but Green set a new record for three point shots in the history of the NBA finals - you shoot and hit that many threes - the other team is usually going to get their asses kicked.

IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC - I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF. AND SEEING BBALLER ON THE INACTIVE LIST BECAUSE HE WAS OBVIOUSLY BANNED MADE IT EVEN SWEETER
:laugh3:

You cheer when people get banned? What a pussy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how these fuckin faggots on the Heat bandwagon are now blaming the refs for a game that will go down as being the best ever called -

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been there before with the Lakers and the effort is there. You think they are losing for the lack of effort? The Heat played a good game, but Green set a new record for three point shots in the history of the NBA finals - you shoot and hit that many threes - the other team is usually going to get their asses kicked.

IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC - I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF. AND SEEING BBALLER ON THE INACTIVE LIST BECAUSE HE WAS OBVIOUSLY BANNED MADE IT EVEN SWEETER
:laugh3:

The Heat's effort last night was pathetic. They go hard at times, but when it comes to the little things that win games, there was no focus and no consistency.

They often jogged back on D after misses and gave up wide open shots and lay-ups. You can say that this was due to the Spurs pace, but just watch LeBron and Wade getting back on D. It was ridiculous and made me very angry as a basketball fan. Parker and Ginobili were pushing the ball up the floor while LeBron and Wade were trailing the play and not putting forth much effort to get back in it. This happened many times. My son isn't quite old enough to play yet, but it he did that in a game I would yank him out and kick his ass. That is basic basketball. If you are behind the play (which you really shouldn't be very often unless you are pressing), you sprint to catch up.

They lost track of Danny Green about 8 times in half court offense, for which there is no excuse.

They looked entirely disinterested on the offense end for stretches. Zero ball movement, pound, pound, pound, and jack with the shot clock winding down.

The Spurs were awesome, the Heat were lethargic. It really pissed me off to see that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who the biggest faggot is - Blackbelt Disciple or his daddy Lebron - Fuckin mamma boys both of them

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about game 5 being one of the best ever called. There were plenty of mistakes including a pretty elementary one on the first shot of the game by Manu. That said, the refs had nothing to do with the outcome and anyone who believes that was not watching the same game I was. Heat players and fans have nothing to complain about when their team fails to compete. They had no business being as close as they were. The Spurs outplayed them by about 25 points IMO.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knew a thread on this site would turn into garbage?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackbelt Disciple is another way to say faggot full of shit in mouth just like his momma and daddy

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just mad because you get fucked in the ass every night by your faggot father fuckin pussy

Ouch. You sure got me there. Aren't you in your 50's or 60's? I suggest you stop writing checks with your mouth that your body can't cash.

You sure are a racist homophobe that can't back up his sassy mouth. Does your Mammy know you're a pussy online bitch.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey blackhead pupil..

images

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, what the hell did I pop up on with this thread?