• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 'Where the Bears will end up drafting' thread

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna post this in the Mooney and Cole Kmet thread, but for some reason it's been locked?:noidea:...
Yeah, that's strange. One other thread is also locked out for further discussion - 'Phins at da Bearssss'. Not sure why, but oh well.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna post this in the Mooney and Cole Kmet thread, but for some reason it's been locked?:noidea:...

Cole Kmet averaged 6.1 yards of separation on his 7 targets against the Packers, turning them into six receptions for 72 yards. He has 4 yards average of separation on the season, tied for 5th-best in the NFL.

Must be those poor route-running skills. :rolleyes2:
This is awesome for the fans who think a receiver needs to be 10 yards away from a defender to be "open" when 4 yards is fifth best in football. Can you send this stat to Justin?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's strange. One other thread is also locked out for further discussion - 'Phins at da Bearssss'. Not sure why, but oh well.
I presume it's cuz tweedle dee and tweedle dipshit just shit all over the thread...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I presume it's cuz tweedle dee and tweedle dipshit just shit all over the thread...
Ahhhhhh, never thought of that. Could be. The mods can probably take only so much back-n-forth.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck?

Is my answer.

In two years, let's have another SB caliber roster, with a QB that can't throw, and piss away another first round playoff game at home.

La-dee-fuckin-dah

Shoot me in the fucking face. For some reason, I'll be there.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cole Kmet averaged 6.1 yards of separation on his 7 targets against the Packers, turning them into six receptions for 72 yards. He has 4 yards average of separation on the season, tied for 5th-best in the NFL.

Must be those poor route-running skills. :rolleyes2:

I'm sure those numbers are in no way altered by the few times he's had busted coverage and ended up wide open down the field.

Why not actually watch him run routes and make a determination rather than look at subjective numbers?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck?

Is my answer.

In two years, let's have another SB caliber roster, with a QB that can't throw, and piss away another first round playoff game at home.

La-dee-fuckin-dah

Shoot me in the fucking face. For some reason, I'll be there.
LOL, saucin' again, eh bro?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....just seen it we dropped to 3rd in the draft pecking order.....damn

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure those numbers are in no way altered by the few times he's had busted coverage and ended up wide open down the field.

Why not actually watch him run routes and make a determination rather than look at subjective numbers?
Do other receivers not get to include those types of plays?

Talk about stupid logic.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do other receivers not get to include those types of plays?

Of course they do. Why wouldn't they?

Talk about stupid logic.

You're the expert on stupid logic so I'll take your word for it.

Numbers on a computer screen do not tell the whole story of any player. Watch Kmet run routes down the field. It's not a strength for him. He doesn't position his body well and he doesn't track the ball well. But there's no stat that shows that. So looking at numbers and saying he's a good route runner is silly.

But go on. Be silly.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....just seen it we dropped to 3rd in the draft pecking order.....damn
Thought we had the tiebreaker with Denver, but apparently not. If both teams lose their remaining games we end up with the 3rd pick.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp…Denver won so we’re in the 2 spot if we lose out.

One win and we’re guaranteed top 5. Top 4 if the Rams can beat the Packers tomorrow. As if we needed more reason to cheer against the Packers.

I don’t see how we win 2 or 3 games of the final 3 with Dallas/Minny fighting for that homefield 2 spot, the Lions in the playoff hunt and Buffalo being a top 5 team in the league…arguably the best.

So yeah…2-5 spot almost assuredly. Draft will be exciting.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought we had the tiebreaker with Denver, but apparently not. If both teams lose their remaining games we end up with the 3rd pick.

Denver has a better shot of winning a game vs what we have.....
The Cardinals today and the Rams next week could be winnable games for them.....
No way do we beat Philly or Buffalo next week.....

Unless of course they have been reading the Bears forum here and take BSs advice to tank.......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read in one of the local rags that after yesterday's results, the Bears are now locked in no lower than 4th in the draft, and that's even if we win one of the final 3 games.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read in one of the local rags that after yesterday's results, the Bears are now locked in no lower than 4th in the draft, and that's even if we win one of the final 3 games.
Denver plays the rams on Christmas, so that is correct. One will end up with 5 wins now.

Only way we end up past the 4 pick is by winning at least 2.

Crazy how bad we ended up being considering how close our games have been.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver plays the rams on Christmas, so that is correct. One will end up with 5 wins now.

Only way we end up past the 4 pick is by winning at least 2.

Crazy how bad we ended up being considering how close our games have been.
There have been a few blowouts, but otherwise you're right, we've been in a lot of games till the very end. It's a bit encouraging, knowing that despite having possibly the least talented roster in the entire league, we still hung in there for the majority of them. That's why I believe we have a decent shot at turning our fortunes around within a within a couple of years. Maybe not quite an Eagles style turnaround, but I see no reason why we can't be in the postseason hunt perhaps as early as next season. Ya gotta figure with all that cap space coupled with a great draft position, good times shouldn't be too far down the road.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one bites the dust.

Let's hope there's nothing so serious that it would carry over into next year. There's no mentioning of surgery so hopefully it's just spending the rest of this season and offseason to fully recover.