• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Heat won't lose another game

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mexicans are historically bigoted and homophobic. Just the way it is.

I do not dispute that their culture in many ways is "traditional" (cave man like), but they are evolving and most of their values I absolutely love.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not dispute that their culture in many ways is "traditional" (cave man like), but they are evolving and most of their values I absolutely love.

Unbelievably racist.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that is racist you should hear my observations of the US culture for living there for 26 years.

Those were just my observations of living here the last couple years.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said "so condemned in your culture" I am not referring to Mexican culture but rather the culture that one has that says it is ok to be so condemning of gays to use their happiness as a cut down.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said "so condemned in your culture" I am not referring to Mexican culture but rather the culture that one has that says it is ok to be so condemning of gays to use their happiness as a cut down.

I'm confused. So you don't think Messicans are racist and homophobic?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that is racist you should hear my observations of the US culture for living there for 26 years.

Those were just my observations of living here the last couple years.

To say they're "caveman like" is retarded, so if that comment has any bearing on the rest of your opinions then they're probably retarded too lol. "Evolving" as if they are beneath you, perhaps a KKK site would be more to your liking?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. So you don't think Messicans are racist and homophobic?

I think that some of the things they say very casually can be off putting at first, their frequent use of the N word, guerro and gringo can come off as racist but I do not think it is the same for them. They do not put the same weight to words as others do.

I also did not say they are homophobic, but they are not as accepting of gay culture as most. This does not necessarily mean homophobic. It is an outdated culture though.

To say they're "caveman like" is retarded, so if that comment has any bearing on the rest of your opinions then they're probably retarded too lol. "Evolving" as if they are beneath you, perhaps a KKK site would be more to your liking?

Using gay or retarded as an insult is cave man like and unevolved.

I think many things are "cave man like", from many cultures to many attributes I possess. As I do not think that any body is beneath me I can use that description objectively and with out worry of saying something offensive. If you are offended then truly I do not care.

Me saying they are evolving is a compliment that I would not bestow to many. Evolution is humanity at it's finest. Mexico and the culture of Mexico is doing it's part to be better. There is nothing I want more from myself, a person, or a culture.

I evolve and change in what I hope is for the better every day, every day I fight to be a better person and this is evolution, the fight to be better and survive. So no, I do not think they are below me or even different.

We are evolving, more people should not fear this as they do and maybe your country would not be in the irreversible shambles that it is in.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads always backfire

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid thread from the get go.

Spurs up 3-2, BUT not a lock.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
p.jpg

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat haters = Losers

Door Prize or Stephen A (cBS Real Deal) using two ALt'S devises or just Stephen A real SN here to support a headcase cry baby LeBum James, PEDS takin cheap shot artists DWhine Wade and gay center Crissy Bosh Spice.

DWhine was hooked up with PEDS at Marquette hanging out with Ryan Braun.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Door Prize or Stephen A (cBS Real Deal) using two ALt'S devises or just Stephen A real SN here to support a headcase cry baby LeBum James, PEDS takin cheap shot artists DWhine Wade and gay center Crissy Bosh Spice.

:wtf2:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look if this going be like Saturday on the college football boards on shifting the subject on the Heat being a bunch of of floppimg attention seeking cry babies where we twist the truth on them to insult each other then count me out on the one up game fight.

The truth is the Spurs responded again and are in great shape to end the pipe dream of crazy talk LeBum James of not one, two...........not even five ..............crazy talk "The Decision" post block party BS done 80% and dome.

But relax because the Blackhawks might do he same winning a shorten season but at least in 2010 they won it all in a full which is more than the LeBum James can claim now ;)

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that some of the things they say very casually can be off putting at first, their frequent use of the N word, guerro and gringo can come off as racist but I do not think it is the same for them. They do not put the same weight to words as others do.

I also did not say they are homophobic, but they are not as accepting of gay culture as most. This does not necessarily mean homophobic. It is an outdated culture though.

Using gay or retarded as an insult is cave man like and unevolved.

I think many things are "cave man like", from many cultures to many attributes I possess. As I do not think that any body is beneath me I can use that description objectively and with out worry of saying something offensive. If you are offended then truly I do not care.

Me saying they are evolving is a compliment that I would not bestow to many. Evolution is humanity at it's finest. Mexico and the culture of Mexico is doing it's part to be better. There is nothing I want more from myself, a person, or a culture.

I evolve and change in what I hope is for the better every day, every day I fight to be a better person and this is evolution, the fight to be better and survive. So no, I do not think they are below me or even different.

We are evolving, more people should not fear this as they do and maybe your country would not be in the irreversible shambles that it is in.

Serious question: have you ever been to Mexico? Tijuana doesn't count.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

free-poster-pmeec0yq4h-SHUT-UP-MEG.jpg