• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do I make the playoffs, what say you?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. I sat basically in a tie for 2nd most points with another guy who was 1 game up on me. It was basically bw us for the last playoff spot. Both had a run of bad luck. I need him to lose and to outscore him by 35.9 points. Last week hurt me with injuries I lost the tie breaker, he gained about 65 points on me. But my opponent should be walking away with this. Herbert's no points really makes this tough.

The guy I need to win is up 6.5 points going into tonight and has Mostert remaining

THe guy I need to lose is down 6.5 points and has waddle remaining.

I currently am up 53.3 points total over him with Barkley remaining.

My end of things is in place.......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. I sat basically in a tie for 2nd most points with another guy who was 1 game up on me. It was basically bw us for the last playoff spot. Both had a run of bad luck. I need him to lose and to outscore him by 35.9 points. Last week hurt me with injuries I lost the tie breaker, he gained about 65 points on me. But my opponent should be walking away with this. Herbert's no points really makes this tough.

The guy I need to win is up 6.5 points going into tonight and has Mostert remaining

could be close. Coin flip to speculate for sure.

Personally I feel Mostert should outscore Waddle, but, one damned time the defense brackets Hill and Waddle gets forgotten, could be game over.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could be close. Coin flip to speculate for sure.

Personally I feel Mostert should outscore Waddle, but, one damned time the defense brackets Hill and Waddle gets forgotten, could be game over.
Yep. Its awful im even in this spot. 4 times this season I lost with the second highest score of the week, and a 5th game I lost by 2 yards in decimal scoring. I mean come on........Going into the 4pm games THe guy I needed to win looked ok, then herbert happened......I mean a 10 point game, heck 8 point game changes things massively.......My decision to Texans flopping yesterday hurt me some too with their kicker. But oof. Ive been in the finals back to back to back to back years..........I want a seat at the dance.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It should be close, very close but if you lose...

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN