• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's why I'm against firing Rivera or anyone else right now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ben Johnson and Ken Dorsey if we go outside the organization.

It depends on who the new GM is.

I think most fans minus Dean, and the media realize it is time for change.

Cowherd is spot on except claiming howell isn't the answer. We don't know if he is or isn't right now. It's way too early to say anything like that.

Part of me wants Rivera gone at the bye foe the sake of howells health. Keeping him in for the entire game in a blow out is irresponsible.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ben Johnson and Ken Dorsey if we go outside the organization.

It depends on who the new GM is.

I think most fans minus Dean, and the media realize it is time for change.

Cowherd is spot on except claiming howell isn't the answer. We don't know if he is or isn't right now. It's way too early to say anything like that.

Part of me wants Rivera gone at the bye foe the sake of howells health. Keeping him in for the entire game in a blow out is irresponsible.
We have the last bye. Season pretty much over by then.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the last bye. Season pretty much over by then.
I just want howell to be progressing and upright by then.
I am concerned he won't make it thru the season.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want howell to be progressing and upright by then.
I am concerned he won't make it thru the season.
Yeah, I'm not convinced he's the answer at QB just yet, but I'm not convinced that he's not the answer yet either.

kbso83432 is on point about the missed FG being huge, but Brown not leaving his feet to try and catch that one ball was pretty deflating.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not convinced he's the answer at QB just yet, but I'm not convinced that he's not the answer yet either.

kbso83432 is on point about the missed FG being huge, but Brown not leaving his feet to try and catch that one ball was pretty deflating.

I honestly think Brown misjudged the ball.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thinks he knows everything about every sport.just a big asshat in my view.rr and del rio both need to be fired at season,s end asap so there,s decent time to find replacements.
Cowherd's alright, but I find his rationale here to be pretty weak. I get the identity thing, but fuck a brand. Everything he was talking about would take of itself by becoming a habitual winner. And with almost 4 complete years under their belts. Being habitual winners is something RR and JDR can't seem to muster.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd's alright, but I find his rationale here to be pretty weak. I get the identity thing, but fuck a brand. Everything he was talking about would take of itself by becoming a habitual winner. And with almost complete 4 years under their belts. Being habitual winners is something RR and JDR can't seem to muster.
The whole brand thing sounded like he was teaching a Marketing class in college or something.

I simply don't know what Harris is thinking.
Is his mind already made up? At this point, I agree with you in that I don't care if Rivera wins 14 games, he needs to go period. His body language, interviews, and personal decisions are just awful.

I expect us to get to 7, 8, or maybe 9 wins. But it will be due to howell pulling out a miracle more than Rivera guiding the team.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
riveria,s only winning season was in carolina.his time in dc will just be the last of dan the dumbass tenure as owner.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our QB has been sacked 24+ times. How in the world can we fairly judge a QB after enduring nothing but being under siege most passing downs through 5 NFL starts? What we need is competency at our HC, OC & DC positions first. Let's judge Howell once we have a competent OL in front of him also. What we have currently is straight garbage.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our QB has been sacked 24+ times. How in the world can we fairly judge a QB after enduring nothing but being under siege most passing downs through 5 NFL starts? What we need is competency at our HC, OC & DC positions first. Let's judge Howell once we have a competent OL in front of him also. What we have currently is straight garbage.
The spread offense eb likes just isn’t getting it done. Seems to be all he runs. Needs to mix it up a bit

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spread offense eb likes just isn’t getting it done. Seems to be all he runs. Needs to mix it up a bit
Exactly, but his Oline cannot run block either.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to to get better starts

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole brand thing sounded like he was teaching a Marketing class in college or something.

I simply don't know what Harris is thinking.
Is his mind already made up? At this point, I agree with you in that I don't care if Rivera wins 14 games, he needs to go period. His body language, interviews, and personal decisions are just awful.

I expect us to get to 7, 8, or maybe 9 wins. But it will be due to howell pulling out a miracle more than Rivera guiding the team.
Yeah, whatever mojo RR had is gone, has been gone imo. Or maybe he was just overwhelmed with too much being both HC n GM, I dunno. But to be wearing both those hats and to not even address your team at halftime being down 27-3 to what many thought was the NFL's worst team. Its time for him to go (not right at this moment) but by season's end him, JDR and Martin Mayhew all need their walking papers.

Harris, Magic n whoever else is in that circle should be putting their heads together right now figuring out who they want for GM n who they want for HC.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whatever mojo RR had is gone, has been gone imo. Or maybe he was just overwhelmed with too much being both HC n GM, I dunno. But to be wearing both those hats and to not even address your team at halftime being down 27-3 to what many thought was the NFL's worst team. Its time for him to go (not right at this moment) but by season's end him, JDR and Martin Mayhew all need their walking papers.

Harris, Magic n whoever else is in that circle should be putting their heads together right now figuring out who they want for GM n who they want for HC.
Can't believe we swapped Kyle for Mayhew.