• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Sherman Bitch at Now?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Their whole roster is made up of hyper-competitive guys,

I love seeing those guys bouncing up and down on the sidelines like schoolgirls at recess, trying to fire themselves up...

On the way to a heartbreaking loss in front of their faithful.....

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good comment and I totally agree. The Hawks have no running game, I guess it is due to poor O-line play. The Seahawks of the past had a very good running game. The Hawks won't go very far in the playoffs with getting only 50/60 yards rushing per game. As I said before, the best defense is a good offense. Just move the yard sticks and keep your defense off the field.
I think that the O-Line has been an obviousl problem, as were Wilson's injuries through the first nine or ten games. And I'm just not sold that Rawls can be counted on for consistent execution week after week. And Rawls is probably their best hope (no one really knows if Prosise can be that guy, because from Day One of training camp he's been injury prone).

I see your point about offense. I probably have a slightly different take or at least emphasis on that issue. What I really believe is that the teams with the fewest holes through the starting roster are the teams likeliest to advance. Weaknesses get exploited mercilessly in this game.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love seeing those guys bouncing up and down on the sidelines like schoolgirls at recess, trying to fire themselves up...

On the way to a heartbreaking loss in front of their faithful.....
I'm sure you do Hank. So you can't say that the Seahawks don't do anything for you in life, as they give you experiences to cherish every so often, eh?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you do Hank. So you can't say that the Seahawks don't do anything for you in life, as they give you experiences to cherish every so often, eh?

16 weeks a year minimum.

17 this year.....

A hurtful Seahawks loss is extremely uplifting to me.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 weeks a year minimum.

17 this year.....

I just wonder, but does your hatred towards the Seahawks, go back to Romo's fumbling the potential winning field goal snap?

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 weeks a year minimum.

17 this year.....

Shocking, I tell you.

And as I honestly don't care how you choose your pleasures and pains in life, I'll leave you to them however they may come.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I had to bet and considering he's bitched at almost everyone else, I'd have to say GM John Schnieder. At least I don't think, that great teammate and outstanding citizen Sherman has bitched him out yet? It's all Schnieder's fault for releasing Christine Micheal. He could run it in from the one for sure. After all he's still the Hawks leading rusher.

Did you all know Sherman is the only person to come out of the hood and make something of himself? Or did you know he graduated from Stanford? He's smarter than players, coaches and all of us. He's just misunderstood.

Merry Christams all you haters, you too twElves.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I had to bet and considering he's bitched at almost everyone else, I'd have to say GM John Schnieder. At least I don't think, that great teammate and outstanding citizen Sherman has bitched him out yet? It's all Schnieder's fault for releasing Christine Micheal. He could run it in from the one for sure. After all he's still the Hawks leading rusher.

Did you all know Sherman is the only person to come out of the hood and make something of himself? Or did you know he graduated from Stanford? He's smarter than players, coaches and all of us. He's just misunderstood.

I still can't believe they let go of Christine Michael who will end up being their leading rusher at the end of the season. Dude has excellent quickness and should be an excellent backup.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe they let go of Christine Michael who will end up being their leading rusher at the end of the season. Dude has excellent quickness and should be an excellent backup.
In all fairness Michael has an issue with remembering plays. It's even shown up in GB. However, likes sand thru an hour glass the 12s would tell you he was the next coming, or he was a POS.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness Michael has an issue with remembering plays. It's even shown up in GB. However, likes sand thru an hour glass the 12s would tell you he was the next coming, or he was a POS.

Yep we noticed that already. We've limited his snaps and slowly increased his responsibilities. He seems to come up with rap lyrics very quickly though. Not sure how that helps but at least it's fun to watch. :noidea:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you on Christine Micheal, something was/is wrong with him, as three teams (four teams counting the Seahawks twice) have released him.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my part, I saw more than enough of Michael to conclude that he likely was never going to be the guy that Seattle is really looking for. I would rather go with Rawls than Michael, even though I'm not convinced of Rawls either. Rather than investing in Michael, I'd rather give the current rookies a chance to develop, and maybe keep eyes open for future possibilities.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder, but does your hatred towards the Seahawks, go back to Romo's fumbling the potential winning field goal snap?

Some sort of weird 'it's the hometown team, so I hates them!' deal. I think.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh, attaboy.

I always pulled for CM. Helluva burst. Never was able to put it together long term though. Thought he deserved stuff his first couple of years. Then when he got cut off a couple of practice rosters, he came back and seemed to be running angry. First number of games this year looked promising, but he's do weird stuff in games...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, attaboy.

I always pulled for CM. Helluva burst. Never was able to put it together long term though. Thought he deserved stuff his first couple of years. Then when he got cut off a couple of practice rosters, he came back and seemed to be running angry. First number of games this year looked promising, but he's do weird stuff in games...
Heh, Merry Christmas chf

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too Mr. Grinch!
Tis the season you know. Heh, I didn't even jump in last night when everyone was dogging your boys.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tis the season you know. Heh, I didn't even jump in last night when everyone was dogging your boys.

Admirable restraint. If you can't do it on Christmas Eve, when CAN you do it?