• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Threatens to End Career of Reporter During Seahawks Presser

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, instead of apologizing the Great D bag Sherman says he has no regrets and says his press conferences are a privilege and that they will miss him when he's gone. After last week threatening a guy's career I think they would be thrilled to see that thug leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out douche.

He didn't answer any questions about how some no name WR toasted him.

The dude suffered no repercussions for his actions and will continue to be allowed to do these dumb childish things. The minor fines for his cheap shots won't be enough to deter him from doing those continuously either.

In the end he still didn't own up and apologize for his mistake with his dumb threats and didn't take accountability for getting toasted as the "best corner in the game" according to him. Mr. Adderall will continue to cheat, hold, scream, while being a hypocrite and whine about the play calling, other players performances and even bitch about the NFL and the refs. Dude is a straight up cancer and even most Hawks fans are starting to see this.

Keep it up Sherman and in a couple years you can live your true dream and join the WWE.

let me break it down for you LOB

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, instead of apologizing the Great D bag Sherman says he has no regrets and says his press conferences are a privilege and that they will miss him when he's gone. After last week threatening a guy's career I think they would be thrilled to see that thug leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out douche.

He didn't answer any questions about how some no name WR toasted him.

The dude suffered no repercussions for his actions and will continue to be allowed to do these dumb childish things. The minor fines for his cheap shots won't be enough to deter him from doing those continuously either.

In the end he still didn't own up and apologize for his mistake with his dumb threats and didn't take accountability for getting toasted as the "best corner in the game" according to him. Mr. Adderall will continue to cheat, hold, scream, while being a hypocrite and whine about the play calling, other players performances and even bitch about the NFL and the refs. Dude is a straight up cancer and even most Hawks fans are starting to see this.

Keep it up Sherman and in a couple years you can live your true dream and join the WWE.

let me break it down for you LOB

LOL. The reporter is a troll that makes his living getting rises out of players. Sherman took the bate. He deserves the fallout for taking the bate but don't make more of it than it is.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt media people can be assholes but Sherm needs to check his ego at the door for now. He's been toasted more times this year then any of his previous years combined so he needs to get his shit together, get his head on straight and play football at the level he's used to play at. I love Sherm but he needs shut it down vocally and focus on getting to the SB.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The reporter is a troll that makes his living getting rises out of players. Sherman took the bate. He deserves the fallout for taking the bate but don't make more of it than it is.

He can always plead the 5th. He seems to never learn his lesson because he just wants to argue with everyone to prove himself right. I guess we can't expect him to be smart enough to avoid those situations when his SAT score was 1060. Everyone brags about him being a Stanford graduate but lets not pretend that the only reason he was accepted was because he was a good athlete.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can always plead the 5th. He seems to never learn his lesson because he just wants to argue with everyone to prove himself right. I guess we can't expect him to be smart enough to avoid those situations when his SAT score was 1060. Everyone brags about him being a Stanford graduate but lets not pretend that the only reason he was accepted was because he was a good athlete.

1. What do you want, a suspension?
2. Do you think he went to Stanford to major in anything but football?
3. What the hell do you think the average SAT scores of NFL players are? And I don't care. If the SAT had a corner section on it he would have smoked it. That's his job.

Fine him. The guy that got a rise out of him is well known and he asked some very pointed questions for the sake of getting a rise. He has a reputation.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God, there's guys one your squad (I'm sure there's some on mine as well) that clearly cheated to get their 820 and are getting a free pass by the institution because cfb is big bucks. And the NFL really doesn't give a shit about how smart they are at this point. They're more worried about whether or not they're beating the shit out of women.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. What do you want, a suspension?-If it was reversed and the other guy would've threatened Sherman's career he would've been fired. As for Sherman not even a slap on the wrist. He will never learn if he isn't punished. Just like a child you have to teach him wrong from right because clearly he doesn't know the difference.
2. Do you think he went to Stanford to major in anything but football?-I never insinuated he didn't
3. What the hell do you think the average SAT scores of NFL players are? And I don't care. If the SAT had a corner section on it he would have smoked it. That's his job.-It's relevant because anytime someone calls him a thug after yelling and screaming and saying poorly thought out comments people say ohh he's highly educated or very smart because he went to Stanford or you're just a racist. blah blah blah.

Fine him. The guy that got a rise out of him is well known and he asked some very pointed questions for the sake of getting a rise. He has a reputation.
-Fining him doesn't seem to matter when fines are like $20 bucks to an average tax payer. Now if the NFL suspends him for his shit that cost him more money than a normal fine would and it costs the team. Only then would he hopefully eventually learn his lesson. If this was just one isolated incident sure give him a fine but he's repeatedly saying dumb things or making poor decisions that in most cases would cost people with real jobs severely and more often than not they would be fired.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he doesn't have a real job then.

Or that he isn't in the top 5 or so of his profession worldwide.

Life ain't fair.

I'm sure Mom and Pops clued you into that, right?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would any of us stack up against Sherman's grades?

High school, I was up for valedictorian, and had an over 80% average, but not close to a 90, and didn't play any sports besides riding the pine on the basketball team.

University? Heh. Don't want to talk about that. Girls, booze, pot, and finding myself. Never flunked out, eventually dropped out.

Did an A average in tech school when I got my shit together, but that sure was a far cry from Stanford.
Holy Crap. What School did you go to that a B average was "up for Valedictorian"???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to go back thru a bunch of posts. A certain poster called me out on a misspelling. Then within a couple posts he posted that gem.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap. What School did you go to that a B average was "up for Valedictorian"???

90 and up is a A in your school system?

And yep, small school. 200 kids total.

Drinking and fighting was cool, not academics.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90 and up is a A in your school system?

And yep, small school. 200 kids total.

Drinking and fighting was cool, not academics.
LOL...sounds like every HS. Me, I started in MS which probably explains a lot:suds:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to go back thru a bunch of posts.

I don't think he's quite as obsessed as you are NW.

And I 'called you out?'

Did we meet by the bike racks?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the, "Privilege" comment at all... In the collective bargaining agreement, he's required to speak to the media... Not necessarily on Wednesday each week but he's required to talk to them one way or another... He's getting paid 14 million dollars to not only play football but to speak to the media as well... It's a privilege for him that he's employed by the NFL... Sherman definitely has things backwards...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Staff Sargents ask for advice from deep fryer trainees?

Okay, someone 'liked' my post about deep fryer technician, so I was reading that page again, and wtf?

where exactly did I put an extra A in SARGENT nw?

Now it DID red-flag me for not doing the possessive correctly, which is ALSO wrong, since I wasn't using Sargents with a possessive.

So all those posts about me not spelling it right, and you didn't read it right?

Is there a hara-kiri emoticon?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me borrow AO's Bert.

Bert_Facepalm_by_ridinrail.jpg~c200

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has gone from being a guy who would be a douche bag to get attention but still a great guy to being just a tool this year. There has to be something going on in his personal life or he has just become a complete dbag, cause before the Moore interview he has been a dbag to media.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's quite as obsessed as you are NW.

And I 'called you out?'

Did we meet by the bike racks?
Heh, u keeeeeeel me

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, someone 'liked' my post about deep fryer technician, so I was reading that page again, and wtf?

where exactly did I put an extra A in SARGENT nw?

Now it DID red-flag me for not doing the possessive correctly, which is ALSO wrong, since I wasn't using Sargents with a possessive.

So all those posts about me not spelling it right, and you didn't read it right?

Is there a hara-kiri emoticon?
Don't lose sleep. We don't expect much from our assistant night shift managers. However, we do expect a little more out of our Staff Sergeants. You have to admit it's just a little poetic justice? Carry on