• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Sherman Bitch at Now?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Sherman declined to comment because he'll let the play on the field speak for itself. Something like bitch ass receivers like Julio "WHINE FEST" Jones won't do.

Here's an idea Julio, why don't you STFU and play the game? Especially when YOU are initiating the first penalty with a helmet slap and shove to the defender... oh that's right.. you're a self entitled DOUCHE receiver... so let's play the woe is me card.

Most wide receivers these days are like women. All about me... "I should get this, I NEED this, GIVE THIS to me."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Sherman declined to comment because he'll let the play on the field speak for itself. Something like bitch ass receivers like Julio "WHINE FEST" Jones won't do.

Here's an idea Julio, why don't you STFU and play the game? Especially when YOU are initiating the first penalty with a helmet slap and shove to the defender... oh that's right.. you're a self entitled DOUCHE receiver... so let's play the woe is me card.

Most wide receivers these days are like women. All about me... "I should get this, I NEED this, GIVE THIS to me."
Did you even read what you just wrote??? I can't imagine even the 12'ist of 12's could say that and really believe it...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that he will be yelling at the offense next season, for not staying on the field enough against Phillip's defense.

:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can say that about a lot of WRs but not many would agree JJ is a douche.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Seattle plays this week. I was confused too. When I saw Dallas had a game this week I thought it must still be the regular season.
Nicely played:thumb:

God Damn I wish I wasn't a Cowboy fan so I could steal that one and use it on someone....that was hysterical.