• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Sherman Bitch at Now?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pete finally discipline him? It must be killing Sherman by not talking to the media? Polar opposite from Marshawn Lynch. Lynch hated talking to the media, Sherman lives for it.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You-Scared-bro.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've always thought of him as an invertebrate.

For you educationally deprived folks, that means no back bone.

Has a lot of words when dominate.

Raves internally when not.

"But he went to Stanford?"

BFD.

Stanford has a football team and it's alumni too want it's team to win.

So they too toss scholarships about like candy.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pete finally discipline him? It must be killing Sherman by not talking to the media? Polar opposite from Marshawn Lynch. Lynch hated talking to the media, Sherman lives for it.

Gum Chewer is so cool he wouldn't do that... He might spit all over the guy he'd talking to....

On the other hand his Laissez-fair attitude has brought this on.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you'll find that most seahawks fans are getting tired of this childish B.S. from Sherman, me included. However, I'll play Devil's advocate on this. His new vendata is against the local media, who for the most part supports him. However, that same local media released the address of his new home last year when he and his finance moved in.

Imagine that..... you have a home where you should feel safe at the end of a day of work but you have "fans" showing up for whatever reason. I just think this planted the seed of his distrust with the local media. Not offering up excuses for his behavior but I think there are deeper roots of distrust here in regards to the media.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you'll find that most seahawks fans are getting tired of this childish B.S. from Sherman, me included. However, I'll play Devil's advocate on this. His new vendata is against the local media, who for the most part supports him. However, that same local media released the address of his new home last year when he and his finance moved in.

Imagine that..... you have a home where you should feel safe at the end of a day of work but you have "fans" showing up for whatever reason. I just think this planted the seed of his distrust with the local media. Not offering up excuses for his behavior but I think there are deeper roots of distrust here in regards to the media.
Not to worry. Nobody will care about him in the near future.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry. Nobody will care about him in the near future.

Well apparently, people outside Seattle still monitor his antics. You either wish someone to succeed or you hope that they fail and you can then post on the SportsHoopla forum about their failures. What a great life we live....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently, people outside Seattle still monitor his antics. You either wish someone to succeed or you hope that they fail and you can then post on the SportsHoopla forum about their failures. What a great life we live....

I definitely don't wish him to fail. I think he can be a great voice for a lot of people. This year though he just seems to have gone off the deep end on some things. He has always been a bit different but this year it seems to be showing up on a regular basis and especially after the team fails. Not sure what all is going on with him but he just doesn't seem like his normal self.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't support him throwing Bevell and in a way throwing Russell under the bus with his comments about throwing the ball on the goal line and definitely didn't like how he handled it afterwards, but Sherman will be Sherman.

He's responsible for the most iconic play in Seahawks history so as long as he's performing on the field I'm fine with it. There are players doing worst things out there. And the fact he's pissing off fans from opposing teams enough for them to start threads like this is a bonus.

463873827.0.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice the usual suspects crowding around?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what all is going on with him but he just doesn't seem like his normal self.

Yep, that's my take too. Dunno whether there's something going on behind the scenes with the team, whether it's just in his personal life, or what.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's my take too. Dunno whether there's something going on behind the scenes with the team, whether it's just in his personal life, or what.

He may need to have his Doc adjust his meds, they don't seem to be working any more

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he will blame the refs for not letting him maul Julio this weekend. Julio is going to make Sherman look stupid on the field and Sherman will make Sherman look stupid in the post-game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one time his trash talk was good was vs Skip Baseless.