• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will ODB play next season?

Where will Odell Beckham play next season?

• Cleveland

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • New England

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Oakland

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Talk his way out of the NFL like AB

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I thought they were going to be much better.

Wrong again

Blame the dumbass sports media for all that preseason hype. And for those that bought into it that was a foolish decision.
It’s a historically cursed team. For once in something like 18 years, their QB draft pick doesn’t look like a total bust, they have a seemingly semi-competent defense and add a bunch of free agents. On the back of all that and a 7-8-1 record, the analysts go nuts and start planning the Super Bowl celebrations?!

OBJ doesn’t add up to instant touchdowns or 3 more wins or something. It still takes good offensive scheming to bring that plan to fruition.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With New England.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a historically cursed team. For once in something like 18 years, their QB draft pick doesn’t look like a total bust, they have a seemingly semi-competent defense and add a bunch of free agents. On the back of all that and a 7-8-1 record, the analysts go nuts and start planning the Super Bowl celebrations?!

OBJ doesn’t add up to instant touchdowns or 3 more wins or something. It still takes good offensive scheming to bring that plan to fruition.

The offensive issues you mentioned are why I want Freddie fired. Can't say it enough. He's in over his head. And has no business being coach & play caller.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better not be SF. I think now with adding Sanders and hopefully resigning him, and Deebo Samuel developing as a really solid guy, the Niners might be set a receiver. Having the best TE in football doesn't hurt either.

I want no part of that shit-polyp.
I'm also intrigued by what Hurd may bring next year if he can recover from his back problems. Also Taylor looks pretty good as a slot guy. I could see them having a group of Samuel, Hurd, Taylor, Bourne and Sanders. That would be pretty formidable.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive issues you mentioned are why I want Freddie fired. Can't say it enough. He's in over his head. And has no business being coach & play caller.
Well good luck to you. I am a lifelong Caps fan, and if they can manage to eventually win a championship, I suppose anything’s possible.

Cleveland won something recently and still has a good baseball team. So at least there’s some hope for the city’s pro sports. You can’t say the same thing about San Diego or Buffalo. :ohwell:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good luck to you. I am a lifelong Caps fan, and if they can manage to eventually win a championship, I suppose anything’s possible.

Cleveland won something recently and still has a good baseball team. So at least there’s some hope for the city’s pro sports. You can’t say the same thing about San Diego or Buffalo. :ohwell:

All I hope for every season is that the Browns take a step in the right direction. The talent is there I think to show improvement. But the OL needs to be upgraded before anything else. Wouldn't mind seeing Mike McCarthy replace Freddie.

Good luck to your Packers the rest of the way. Actually before the Browns were moved in '95 I didn't know they didn't have a greedy owner that could move the team over a stadium issue. Gained alotta respect for the organization after learning that.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I hope Odell charters another party boat and invites AB out for a day of fun. Then they both get wasted and fall off into a pool of hungry sharks and we never hear from either of them again.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I hope for every season is that the Browns take a step in the right direction. The talent is there I think to show improvement. But the OL needs to be upgraded before anything else. Wouldn't mind seeing Mike McCarthy replace Freddie.
Quality coaching and general management is necessary to the sort of steady growth you want. There’s a reason teams like the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, Giants and Ravens are usually at least competitive, if not have winning records. You’ll know the Browns are sucking (more) again, if they dump Mayfield or continue trying to garner high profile free agents.

Good luck to your Packers the rest of the way. Actually before the Browns were moved in '95 I didn't know they didn't have a greedy owner that could move the team over a stadium issue. Gained alotta respect for the organization after learning that.
Thanks. The Packers are the U.S. Marines of the NFL: they make due with less and are forced to be tough, playing on the frozen tundra. I’m an owner of the team and feel a smidge of pride when the team tries hard, even in a losing campaign.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality coaching and general management is necessary to the sort of steady growth you want. There’s a reason teams like the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, Giants and Ravens are usually at least competitive, if not have winning records. You’ll know the Browns are sucking (more) again, if they dump Mayfield or continue trying to garner high profile free agents.

Thanks. The Packers are the U.S. Marines of the NFL: they make due with less and are forced to be tough, playing on the frozen tundra. I’m an owner of the team and feel a smidge of pride when the team tries hard, even in a losing campaign.

I think it's too early to give up on Mayfield. And I think he's a jackass. But he's the QB of my team & I've been waiting too long for them to finally have a competent QB. Hoping he's the QB of the future. But he still has much to prove.

I see no reason for them to go after high profile players. Like I mentioned in another comment the OL has to be the # 1 off season priority.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begging.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that little punkazz bitch!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said hes been telling players on every team "come get me"

his play should make them not want to.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could come to Detroit.

Hope for him it's somewhere with a better QB than Mayfield. Which is basicly everywhere.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With himself is a safe bet.......

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article says he is pals with Jimmy G, but I agree that now that they signed Sanders, that would not seem to make much sense...unless they are going to move away from Sanders after a year. He is older, but he seems to have really given that offense a spark as a deep threat. Samuel's numbers improved immediately after Sanders got there.
Not sure how much it matters as he was allegedly buds with Baker and his best friend is Landry.

I think OBJ is just a wannabe NBA player. Meaning, he just wants the attention on him. Browns slipping out of playoff race takes it off of him. Now he can stay in the news.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of anybody in the NFL that needs to turn off all social media and STFU more that ODB
why? He wants the attention. If he didn't he'd just say "I'm happy where I am and we are still focused on winning out."