• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Russell Wilson be a Starting QB anywhere next Year?

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders, Vikings, Cardinals, Patriots, Commanders, Giants, Falcons, Saints, Steelers, Seahawks, would all improve if they signed Russ. Obviously a few of these teams wouldn't take him but one of them will for sure.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders, Vikings, Cardinals, Patriots, Commanders, Giants, Falcons, Saints, Steelers, Seahawks, would all improve if they signed Russ. Obviously a few of these teams wouldn't take him but one of them will for sure.
At this stage, Russ isn't an upgrade over Kyler Murray and I would say about the same as Carr and Geno. Seahawks need a QB, no doubt but they also need a lot more. Most notably on defense and a lot of that is a better defensive scheme meaning forward thinking DC. Geno is mediocre but the Hawks have been in the same boat for 8 years even with Russ so no, they wouldn't improve.
The only teams on your list that I think maybe would kick the tires on him are Atl and Vegas.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this stage, Russ isn't an upgrade over Kyler Murray and I would say about the same as Carr and Geno. Seahawks need a QB, no doubt but they also need a lot more. Most notably on defense and a lot of that is a better defensive scheme meaning forward thinking DC. Geno is mediocre but the Hawks have been in the same boat for 8 years even with Russ so no, they wouldn't improve.
The only teams on your list that I think maybe would kick the tires on him are Atl and Vegas.
I agree the Seahawks need a lot more help, all of those teams need more than just a QB. But Murray can't stay healthy and Geno is average at best. I'd take Russ in a good system over Geno any day. But him going back is very unlikely.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Seahawks need a lot more help, all of those teams need more than just a QB. But Murray can't stay healthy and Geno is average at best. I'd take Russ in a good system over Geno any day. But him going back is very unlikely.
Agree on Geno being average but Russ has been that for almost 4 years now and maybe even longer and people just didn't see it. The Seahawks were able to hide a lot of Russ' flaws just as they are able to cover some of Geno's. But it's only in hindsight that we can see it a little more clearly. Bottom line is Russ was never as good as we thought he was but he made magical plays off platform and Seattle always had WR's that were fast or could get open on broken plays and Russ could throw the ball deep. Don't get me wrong. I loved what Russ did for Seattle football and we went to back to back SBs and won one but he has been exposed in Denver when he had to play big boy football and lost a step on the athletic side.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats like what? Those are just nerdy stats. TD passes vs INT’s and completion percentage is the important stats with a QB.

The other day I saw a stat on TV which said a certain QB was number 1 in TD passes when he had 4+ seconds to throw the ball. Not 4 seconds, but 4+. They have a stat for just about anything.
Damn, I didn’t realize you were such a big Carson Wentz fan from a few years ago. Remind me, why is he no longer with the Colts? You’d think they’d want to keep them around with such amazing stats like he had here.

Attachments

• IMG_3575.jpeg
    IMG_3575.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson going back to Seattle won’t happen as long as Pete Carroll is their coach. He burnt his bridges with Carroll.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I didn’t realize you were such a big Carson Wentz fan from a few years ago. Remind me, why is he no longer with the Colts? You’d think they’d want to keep them around with such amazing stats like he had here.
How did you come up with this Carson Wentz thing?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you come up with this Carson Wentz thing?
Look at the stats man. He was playing just as great as Russ is, no way the Colts got rid of a talent like him with those numbers so easily.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the stats man. He was playing just as great as Russ is, no way the Colts got rid of a talent like him with those numbers so easily.
No. Carson Wentz was basically a one year wonder. The fact that you brought him up claiming I was citing him is bizarre.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Carson Wentz was basically a one year wonder. The fact that you brought him up claiming I was citing him is bizarre.
you dont see the point he was making?

Image result for ignorance is bliss gif

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont see the point he was making?

Image result for ignorance is bliss gif
No, I don’t. There’s no comparison between the careers of Wilson and Wentz. The idea there is, is idiotic. Wilson has many years of success on his resumé. Wentz has nothing of the sort. Wentz was a failed one year wonder.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don’t. There’s no comparison between the careers of Wilson and Wentz. The idea there is, is idiotic. Wilson has many years of success on his resumé. Wentz has nothing of the sort. Wentz was a failed one year wonder.
but you were talking about how Wilson was playing this year, to make your claim on calling Bullshit on them moving on from him, & when you loo........ oh nevermind! LOL

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you were talking about how Wilson was playing this year, to make your claim on calling Bullshit on them moving on from him, & when you loo........ oh nevermind! LOL
Yeah never mind. You were not making sense.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was playing fairly well this year. I’m not sure how that relates to Carson Wentz.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was playing fairly well this year. I’m not sure how that relates to Carson Wentz.
The point is Wilson is having an identical year to Wentz from 2021 and yet it was a façade and he wasn’t actually having that great of a year. And that’s why the Colts moved on from him, just like Wilson this year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is Wilson is having an identical year to Wentz from 2021 and yet it was a façade and he wasn’t actually having that great of a year. And that’s why the Colts moved on from him, just like Wilson this year.
Image result for brickwall gif