• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will ODB play next season?

Where will Odell Beckham play next season?

• Cleveland

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • New England

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Oakland

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Talk his way out of the NFL like AB

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my you @FlyerFinFan @PhoenixEagles1 who moves goalposts more and can’t even comprehend their own comments and fallacies. Must be a shit storm in your head.

when the irrational, think they are rational. Well again, you can’t fix stupid. Strings entertain cats, I guess it doesn’t surprise me that logic and sense entertain the feeble. You are getting so much support in your pages of arguing.
you go ahead and take reports of unnamed guys as gospel if you think that is what rational people do....

80714299_10219117953091188_2464648724903624704_o.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you go ahead and take reports of unnamed guys as gospel if you think that is what rational people do....

80714299_10219117953091188_2464648724903624704_o.jpg
because no play ever, has wanted out, and then said hes staying publicly, to quell things during the season. None. never. Has NEVER happened before.:rolleyes2:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because no play ever, has wanted out, and then said hes staying publicly, to quell things during the season. None. never. Has NEVER happened before.:rolleyes2:
thing with him. He has no legs to stand on (unless he retires) & the Browns gave up to much to get him. No way he was ever going anywhere anyways, no matter if he wanted to leave or not.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing with him. He has no legs to stand on (unless he retires) & the Browns gave up to much to get him. No way he was ever going anywhere anyways, no matter if he wanted to leave or not.
I’m not saying he’s going anywhere. I’m saying there’s a high likelihood he wants to.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I've also said this may also not be 100% true....but it's better than reports by unnamed players which you take as gospel.

Truth be told, if Landry were not here the reports he wants out would be more believable. Never mind it's still a non-story as he is years from FA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I'm sure the Browns would listen to offers, but if they didn't move him what's he gonna do? Retire?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying he’s going anywhere. I’m saying there’s a high likelihood he wants to.
and I'm saying you have no legs to stand on as you are basing this on your own agenda. "High" liklihood? Absurd. Has said since college his dream was play with best friend, Landry. You base he has changed his mind off of unsubstantiated rumors?

Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt say he was leaving? holy shit r u thick
stay focused....this was more on OBJ if he did, in fact, say he wanted out.

Not everything's about you, but please never change. You are free comic relief.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay focused....this was more on OBJ if he did, in fact, say he wanted out.

Not everything's about you, but please never change. You are free comic relief.
And pivot again. I’m glad logic amuses you. We’re done here. You can’t comprehend things. Turn on ESPN, nfl network, go on Twitter , any website. Everyone is wrong, just you, just your are right. Got it.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I'm sure the Browns would listen to offers, but if they didn't move him what's he gonna do? Retire?

If Dorsey gave away Beckham for less than he gave up to get him, it would make Dorsey look bad after just one season. It isn't going to happen. SF is not going to give away a bunch if picks after already giving up picks to acquire other players and I don't see New England giving away high round draft picks to acquire him. Doesn't seem like that is something Belicheck would do. Unless some other team not listed comes forward, he will be back in Cleveland next year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And pivot again. I’m glad logic amuses you. We’re done here. You can’t comprehend things. Turn on ESPN, nfl network, go on Twitter , any website. Everyone is wrong, just you, just your are right. Got it.
The comment was not made to you. It was in a discussion with a rational poster who gets the what is going on.

Let me explain like you are a child (which you might very well be).........OBJ MIGHT have made the claim and wants to go. The Browns do not have to let him go, and another correctly pointed this out.

Never mind we have no clue if he really wants to leave.

Read that as many times as it takes for you to get it. See ya in a couple days.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dorsey gave away Beckham for less than he gave up to get him, it would make Dorsey look bad after just one season. It isn't going to happen. SF is not going to give away a bunch if picks after already giving up picks to acquire other players and I don't see New England giving away high round draft picks to acquire him. Doesn't seem like that is something Belicheck would do. Unless some other team not listed comes forward, he will be back in Cleveland next year.
No doubt SF and NE wouldn't as they wont have a high first. Also agree neither would give up a ton for him. Foolish of the Browns to move him now as they'd be selling low.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my you @FlyerFinFan @PhoenixEagles1 who moves goalposts more and can’t even comprehend their own comments and fallacies. Must be a shit storm in your head.

when the irrational, think they are rational. Well again, you can’t fix stupid. Strings entertain cats, I guess it doesn’t surprise me that logic and sense entertain the feeble. You are getting so much support in your pages of arguing.

Bro... seriously

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it's better see something like that than just go on twitter and look up rumors like you do. You follow the gossip way too much and I don't see any point in it myself. There are so many talking heads these days you can't believe anyone...players can say what they want as well but I'd much rather believe a player that a random tweet or rumor. HUGE difference

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's better see something like that than just go on twitter and look up rumors like you do. You follow the gossip way too much and I don't see any point in it myself. There are so many talking heads these days you can't believe anyone...players can say what they want as well but I'd much rather believe a player that a random tweet or rumor. HUGE difference
All I'm saying.

Not even saying the guy never said it, though I think the story from AZ was guys just messing with OBJ and the original story. And really entire thing a non-story as not like he can go unless the Browns say he can.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you act like im making a huge deal out of this. Im merely stating its naive to say there isnt something to this. Period. Thats it. Rumors become rumors most of the time for a reason, especially ones that dont die.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you act like im making a huge deal out of this. Im merely stating its naive to say there isnt something to this. Period. Thats it. Rumors become rumors most of the time for a reason, especially ones that dont die.
don't think you are making a big deal about it unless you take it as gospel these rumors are true.

There is no accountability in these stories and while this one could be true many of them are not or they are exaggerated. For instance, I believe the follow up story might have happened with teammates, but was probably them making fun of Odell (and/or reporters) for the original story.

Never mind even if true it's a non-story as it's not like the guy is a FA. Only way he goes is if the Browns feel it's better for them.