• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will ODB play next season?

Where will Odell Beckham play next season?

• Cleveland

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • New England

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Oakland

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Talk his way out of the NFL like AB

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Tomlin cared MORE about criticism directed his way... Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to punch that man while watching his postgame presser bullshit. Thought I was in for another long year after the week 1 blowout loss when his first response was "Obviously we weren't ready for primetime"... smh
don't mean to start up again with ya but seems like you were going against your own comments about letting things settle down a couple days after the game (unless that was SP). I got no issue with that comment if it's my coach. Holding himself accountable and his team IMO. If it was solely at the players that's a different story.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't mean to start up again with ya but seems like you were going against your own comments about letting things settle down a couple days after the game (unless that was SP). I got no issue with that comment if it's my coach. Holding himself accountable and his team IMO. If it was solely at the players that's a different story.
That was me. The postgame pressers have a way of magnifying failure if your coach has an uncanny ability to circumvent answers.

Holding themselves accountable is good, and mostly what is being done behind closed doors... But Tomlin has a way of bullshitting his answers to fill his media obligations. He keeps things close to vest and doesn't give much of anything to the media in regards to substance. While that is great in theory, its frustrating to watch when you just want him to call a spade a spade. I've learned to just ignore his pressers anymore. I still come across the info from social media though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was me. The postgame pressers have a way of magnifying failure if your coach has an uncanny ability to circumvent answers.

Holding themselves accountable is good, and mostly what is being done behind closed doors... But Tomlin has a way of bullshitting his answers to fill his media obligations. He keeps things close to vest and doesn't give much of anything to the media in regards to substance. While that is great in theory, its frustrating to watch when you just want him to call a spade a spade. I've learned to just ignore his pressers anymore. I still come across the info from social media though.
Pretty much need to ignore if you want to remain rational. What I've found is those who are critical of a coach (as it seems you are in this case) will find reason to complain no matter what they say.

That's a generic statement as I've never heard you reply to his comments (other than that one).

I remember with Hue thinking someone needs to just tell that guy to give much shorter answers. I didn't hate him as much as most but his pressers were painful.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much need to ignore if you want to remain rational. What I've found is those who are critical of a coach (as it seems you are in this case) will find reason to complain no matter what they say.

That's a generic statement as I've never heard you reply to his comments (other than that one).

I remember with Hue thinking someone needs to just tell that guy to give much shorter answers. I didn't hate him as much as most but his pressers were painful.
Should have provided more context... We've been hearing the same lame-duck answers from Tomlin for a decade. I think that's the most painful part. He has the same carbon-copied answers for every disappointing game. As I implied before, used to be easy to back Tomlin & remain optimistic. But after seeing it for 13 years, his rinse & repeat style of coaching & answering questions, grew tiresome... And yes, because of that, I've become the type that finds reason to complain about him no matter what he says.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking you’re smarter than everyone is usually a sign of incompetence
Not when you come with logic and facts. Let me try to educate you one more time. Glazer named no source. Here's a flash...believe him or not, but Landry is a source.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you come with logic and facts. Let me try to educate you one more time. Glazer named no source. Here's a flash...believe him or not, but Landry is a source.
you havent used logic. Your logic is actually ignoring things that would be logical, and deferring. Its ok. You may catch up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have provided more context... We've been hearing the same lame-duck answers from Tomlin for a decade. I think that's the most painful part. He has the same carbon-copied answers for every disappointing game. As I implied before, used to be easy to back Tomlin & remain optimistic. But after seeing it for 13 years, his rinse & repeat style of coaching & answering questions, grew tiresome... And yes, because of that, I've become the type that finds reason to complain about him no matter what he says.
I don't blame ya.....gets stale with most coaches when they don't win titles for a while when the fans think they are capable.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you havent used logic. Your logic is actually ignoring things that would be logical, and deferring. Its ok. You may catch up.
Your irrational is entirely based on you treating a story with an unnamed source as gospel. No chance it could be false.

I say maybe true, but maybe not.

what am I ignoring?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your irrational is entirely based on you treating a story with an unnamed source as gospel. No chance it could be false.

I say maybe true, but maybe not.

what am I ignoring?
and you seem to forget that logic usually tells you where theres smoke theres fire. Also that many players leak things to sources to get them out there. That ODB was asked about this, and didnt deny it. Theres alot of logical assumptions to be drawn. Yet, you, seem to think the opposite. Heres where you pivot. You actually are mostly proclaiming that its not true, because landry said so. Landry, ODB's friend, who like any team leader, would try to quell things.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame the Browns couldn't keep B. Perriman. Definitely needed him

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you seem to forget that logic usually tells you where theres smoke theres fire. Also that many players leak things to sources to get them out there. That ODB was asked about this, and didnt deny it. Theres alot of logical assumptions to be drawn. Yet, you, seem to think the opposite. Heres where you pivot. You actually are mostly proclaiming that its not true, because landry said so. Landry, ODB's friend, who like any team leader, would try to quell things.
Problem you have is I never said it's not true. Said we don't know and all we have is an unnamed source.

Read that until it sinks.

was there fire when the insiders had sources saying the Browns would draft Trubisky and then Allen? In fact, more true is most big moves are not reported before they happen.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame the Browns couldn't keep B. Perriman. Definitely needed him
Another way the OBJ deal went South. He signed a deal and we let him out of it when OBJ signed.

Could have had Perriman, DK Metcalf (chosen with pick we dealt), Peppers and a 3rd instead of OBJ.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem you have is I never said it's not true. Said we don't know and all we have is an unnamed source.

Read that until it sinks.

was there fire when the insiders had sources saying the Browns would draft Trubisky and then Allen? In fact, more true is most big moves are not reported before they happen.
Irrelevant, completely different circumstances , nice fallacy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another way the OBJ deal went South. He signed a deal and we let him out of it when OBJ signed.

Could have had Perriman, DK Metcalf (chosen with pick we dealt), Peppers and a 3rd instead of OBJ.

Right. Perriman been such a monster in a high flying attack, until recently forcing him in.