• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Where will Irving end up next season?

Where will Irving end up next season?

• The Suns

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Clippers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The Knicks

• Other

• IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • NBA style potato salad

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is run your mouth nonstop and tell multiple people all the time they don't know what they're talking about if they disagree with you. That's a very odd thing to do each and every time you're around.

Answer this question. Do you think Hersey Hawkins is the best player from Bradley?
LOL I've barely posted since my dad died on Super Bowl Sunday... Can't think of anyone better from Bradley, have to do more research.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're on board with Paul George going to Dallas or just merely trying to fit in w/ the conversation. A given that it's the latter.
Meh. I already said that was slim possibility. You throwing out the MLE was worse

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I already said that was slim possibility. You throwing out the MLE was worse
There is no possibility of the Clippers trading George to Dallas. There's still a marginal possibility Kyrie take MLE w/ Lakers due to his affinity for LeBron.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're on board with Paul George going to Dallas or just merely trying to fit in w/ the conversation. A given that it's the latter.

Neither.

Just pointing out that you may know stats and facts, but you know very little about the game of basketball given how much you watch it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point- I would not want Kyrie on my team pretty much no matter the price.

the next team will be Kyrie's 5th team. How many players of his talent level and his age have ever had something like that?

Such a shame- his handle and shotmaking is some of the best ever- but I just dont see how he helps you win at this point.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point- I would not want Kyrie on my team pretty much no matter the price.

the next team will be Kyrie's 5th team. How many players of his talent level and his age have ever had something like that?

Such a shame- his handle and shotmaking is some of the best ever- but I just dont see how he helps you win at this point.
Exactly! This is not 2017 Kyrie that Cleveland traded away. This is 31-year-old name talent Kyrie with considerable baggage that only the dumbest FO would mortgage their future. Yet I'm the one that "doesn't know basketball", so OK...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! This is not 2017 Kyrie that Cleveland traded away. This is 31-year-old name talent Kyrie with considerable baggage that only the dumbest FO would mortgage their future. Yet I'm the one that "doesn't know basketball", so OK...

Dude.

I was talking about how Kyrie wasn’t as good as his stats appeared literally years before anyone else.

Nobody is talking about a team “mortgaging their future” to acquire him.

Personally, I haven’t said anything about where I think Kyrie is going. I wasn’t even in this thread until you put my name in a post sarcastically referencing relative basketball knowledge.

And I only replied with what is clear and obvious.

You can’t keep up.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

I was talking about how Kyrie wasn’t as good as his stats appeared literally years before anyone else.

Personally, I haven’t said anything about where I think Kyrie is going. I wasn’t even in this thread until you put my name in a post sarcastically referencing relative basketball knowledge.

You can’t keep up.
See post #15… Your boy Shane mentioned Kyrie in the same breath as Donovan Mitchell. He does not have that trade value. You know it, I know it, most the world knows it.

But Shane is viewed as some sort of rocket scientist in your eyes because he posts far more often and is a known LeBron supporter. Clear and obvious? You don’t know me as well as you think you do and that much is a fact.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a corny argument to be part of… Maybe my own fault for my profane rant this time yesterday. Stayed true to the thread topic through it, though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See post #15… Your boy Shane mentioned Kyrie in the same breath as Donovan Mitchell. He does not have that trade value. You know it, I know it, most the world knows it.

But Shane is viewed as some sort of rocket scientist in your eyes because he posts far more often and is a known LeBron supporter. Clear and obvious? You don’t know me as well as you think you do and that much is a fact.

I don’t think Shane is a rocket scientist by any stretch. And I don’t agree with a lot of his takes.

You just don’t know the game nearly as well as you think.

Again, you know facts and stats. Very little about how the game actually works.

You are the JV version of the nerdy sports reporter that @fightinfunbags always rails against.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I don't think you know as much basketball as you lead on. Your Paul George idea is especially asinine. The Knicks are more likely to hold out for Luka. The only way the Clippers get Ivring is through MLE.

You may not want it, but it looks as though Luka and Kyrie will be stuck together for at least another year, barring something unforseen (maybe a sign-and-trade for Terrence Mann and Norm Powell???).

You're an idiot. Why do you post stupid shit like this?

This was Shanes post:

A couple scenarios on your choices:

The Knicks lose early in the playoffs so they get desperate. RJ & fillers to Dallas for Kyrie.
This one isn’t ideal with a small backcourt but Brunson and Kyrie’s styles are different.

Clippers trade Paul George for Kyrie. Not sure this would be the best way for Dallas bc of age but the Clips might look to move him, if they can.

Not a whole lot of teams that make sense

PG to Dallas was only suggested as the type of trade that would it would likely take if a potential contender was interested in Kyrie. The Clippers were used as an example because there is a growing belief that if the Clips don't make a deep playoff run this season, they may look at blowing it up or maybe looking to trade PG or Kawhi for a player or package that they may be able to add to whichever one they keep to try for a deep run before blowing it up.

He points out that there aren't a lot of teams that makes sense right now and that it would likely take a team that is desperate taking a chance with Kyrie to get him to a potential contender. Both the Knicks and Clippers could get desperate if they have early playoff exits.

He also acknowledged later that the Clippers are unlikely to want to trade for Kyrie. But that would be because, even if they do try to use PG or Kawhi in a trade, they're smart enough to not trade for Kyrie. The Knicks, on the other hand, probably aren't.

Also hilarious that you would talk about "vendettas" given the ones you have against certain teams and posters.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I've barely posted since my dad died on Super Bowl Sunday... Can't think of anyone better from Bradley, have to do more research.

Chet Walker. He's in the HOF and has a ring.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. Why do you post stupid shit like this?

This was Shanes post:

PG to Dallas was only suggested as the type of trade that would it would likely take if a potential contender was interested in Kyrie. The Clippers were used as an example because there is a growing belief that if the Clips don't make a deep playoff run this season, they may look at blowing it up or maybe looking to trade PG or Kawhi for a player or package that they may be able to add to whichever one they keep to try for a deep run before blowing it up.

He points out that there aren't a lot of teams that makes sense right now and that it would likely take a team that is desperate taking a chance with Kyrie to get him to a potential contender. Both the Knicks and Clippers could get desperate if they have early playoff exits.

He also acknowledged later that the Clippers are unlikely to want to trade for Kyrie. But that would be because, even if they do try to use PG or Kawhi in a trade, they're smart enough to not trade for Kyrie. The Knicks, on the other hand, probably aren't.

Also hilarious that you would talk about "vendettas" given the ones you have against certain teams and posters.
Paul George to Dallas isn't happening no matter how you spin it. Pointless argument. Time to move on.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George to Dallas isn't happening no matter how you spin it. Pointless argument. Time to move on.
The Pacers being relevant isn't happening either but you never stop talking about them.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You can’t keep up.
He really can't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one is spinning anything except you. Just because a specific trade isn't likely to happen, doesn't mean it can't be used as an example of the type of trade that would need to happen for Kyrie to go to a potential contender.

Another of your vendettas has made you look stupid again by making you think you had a "gotcha" that you didn't really have.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is spinning anything except you. Just because a specific trade isn't likely to happen, doesn't mean it can't be used as an example of the type of trade that would need to happen for Kyrie to go to a potential contender.

Another of your vendettas has made you look stupid again by making you think you had a "gotcha" that you didn't really have.
Correction: It won't happen.

That's like saying the Pacers could make a two-for-two trade of Daniel Theis and T.J. McConnell in exchange for Ja Morant and Desmond Bane. After all, the salaries match. But Memphis "isn't likely" to do it.

See how that works?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers being relevant isn't happening either but you never stop talking about them.
You know who was irrelevant for virtually their entire existence prior to 2014?

Golden State.

Did you know they had a choking scandal at one time? :scratch: Of course, it isn't within your nature to root for a team that finished 17-65 like they did that particular season.

But I'm sure you're likely to pump your chest about stumbling into a playoff series win with two of our troublemaking malcontents, Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who was irrelevant for virtually their entire existence prior to 2014?

Golden State.

Did you know they had a choking scandal at one time? :scratch: Of course, it isn't within your nature to root for a team that finished 17-65 like they did that particular season.

But I'm sure you're likely to pump your chest about stumbling into a playoff series win with two of our troublemaking malcontents, Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington.
Outstanding lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: It won't happen.

That's like saying the Pacers could make a two-for-two trade of Daniel Theis and T.J. McConnell in exchange for Ja Morant and Desmond Bane. After all, the salaries match. But Memphis "isn't likely" to do it.

See how that works?

I see you are tripling down on stupid. That's why you get mocked.