• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Where will Irving end up next season?

Where will Irving end up next season?

• The Suns

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Clippers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The Knicks

• Other

• IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • NBA style potato salad

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It clearly is not working out in Dallas with Luka and Irving.

My vote is Phoenix. Via a sign and trade. Irving to the Suns for Ayton and a few guys.

KD and Irving still have a good relationship and you add in Booker and that could be a scary trio. The only issue is there is just 1 ball but it might be able to work if all 3 put their ego's aside.

Vote and discuss.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple scenarios on your choices:

The Knicks lose early in the playoffs so they get desperate. RJ & fillers to Dallas for Kyrie.
This one isn’t ideal with a small backcourt but Brunson and Kyrie’s styles are different.

Clippers trade Paul George for Kyrie. Not sure this would be the best way for Dallas bc of age but the Clips might look to move him, if they can.

Not a whole lot of teams that make sense

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Knicks lose early in the playoffs so they get desperate. RJ & fillers to Dallas for Kyrie.
This one isn’t ideal with a small backcourt but Brunson and Kyrie’s styles are different.

Clippers trade Paul George for Kyrie. Not sure this would be the best way for Dallas bc of age but the Clips might look to move him, if they can.

Was thinking about the Clippers trading for Irving to go with George and Leonard.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving's a cancer so town full of assholes like la is probably the best spot for him....

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas on a one plus one to see if it works out over a full season. Clippers the only destination on this list that makes sense, but ultimately it could (and should) come down to money.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s a free agent.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers, like the Lakers, could only offer MLE I’m pretty sure…

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign and trade. You think he wants to go to a shit team, like Indiana or Houston, with cap space

It'll be interesting to see what choices he has.

The Lakers have been the team linked to him the most and they seem to have moved on. :hope:

Given Luka's comments, I doubt the Mavs are going to want him.

Given his history and Luka's comments...I'd think that teams that might have interest in him are likely having 2nd thoughts. Especially if they consider themselves contenders.

He's still uber talented, so someone is going to sign him. Gonna be interesting to see who does and for how much.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign and trade. You think he wants to go to a shit team, like Indiana or Houston, with cap space
I really can’t see a fit for him on any contender in the league. Maybe I just lack imagination but I don’t think the risk is worth the award.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can’t see a fit for him on any contender in the league. Maybe I just lack imagination but I don’t think the risk is worth the award.
Same. I looked through every team and came up with 3 POSSIBLE options, desperate teams, but I guess nobody really considered Dallas to trade for him. I’m sure more will emerge but his options will be very limited

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. I looked through every team and came up with 3 POSSIBLE options, desperate teams, but I guess nobody really considered Dallas to trade for him. I’m sure more will emerge but his options will be very limited
You likely need a sign and trade so you’re going to give up pieces to get this guy? Yikes. I’m not inviting that into my locker room even if I don’t have to give anything up. Now I have to give up pieces on top of it? Fuck no. Do. Not. Want.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you gotta let go of this odd Pacers vendetta you have. Haliburton is a rising star. No spot for Irving.

As for your Knicks suggestion, why would they give up assets when they already have their PG in Brunson?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you gotta let go of this odd Pacers vendetta you have. Haliburton is a rising star. No spot for Irving.

As for your Knicks suggestion, why would they give up assets when they already have their PG in Brunson?
I have a vendetta? That is news to me. I have never hated the Pacers, I don’t hate non-existent franchises that never are good enough to matter but never bad enough to get a great prospect.

Knicks - they were going after Mitchell. More of a combo guard but overall, not too many options for Kyrie

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what choices he has.

The Lakers have been the team linked to him the most and they seem to have moved on. :hope:

Given Luka's comments, I doubt the Mavs are going to want him.

Given his history and Luka's comments...I'd think that teams that might have interest in him are likely having 2nd thoughts. Especially if they consider themselves contenders.

He's still uber talented, so someone is going to sign him. Gonna be interesting to see who does and for how much.
Exactly, I think his max contract data are over. He may have to do one year deals.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a vendetta? That is news to me. I have never hated the Pacers, I don’t hate non-existent franchises that never are good enough to matter but never bad enough to get a great prospect.

Knicks - they were going after Mitchell. More of a combo guard but overall, not too many options for Kyrie
Sometimes I don't think you know as much basketball as you lead on. Your Paul George idea is especially asinine. The Knicks are more likely to hold out for Luka. The only way the Clippers get Ivring is through MLE.

You may not want it, but it looks as though Luka and Kyrie will be stuck together for at least another year, barring something unforseen (maybe a sign-and-trade for Terrence Mann and Norm Powell???).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have a Pacers vendetta. We all do. The yellow and blue rules the basketball universe.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I don't think you know as much basketball as you lead on. Your Paul George idea is especially asinine. The Knicks are more likely to hold out for Luka. The only way the Clippers get Ivring is through MLE.

You may not want it, but it looks as though Luka and Kyrie will be stuck together for at least another year, barring something unforseen (maybe a sign-and-trade for Terrence Mann and Norm Powell???).
It’s funny YOU say that. First off, every thread you make is pointless. Secondly, you acted like Kyrie couldn’t be involved in a sign-and-trade bc he is a free agent.

I mentioned multiple teams. Bc I mention one team that doesn’t make sense to you, I know nothing about basketball. PG is 32 and very injury prone and the Clips don’t have a true starting PG. is it likely to happen? I would venture towards no but like I said, not too many teams would be interested. I also mentioned the Knicks bc they are a desperate franchise.

Why do you keep mentioning the MLE? LOL A sign-and-trade is the most likely option. The MLE is least likely option.