• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will Jimmy G end up next season?

Where does Jimmy G play next season?

• Pittsburgh (Big Ben retiring)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Carolina (Cam is toast)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Houston (Watson will be traded most likely or in prison)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis (Wentz, LOL.)

• Giants (Jones is likely history)

• WFT (they could use a QB)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Vikings

• Saints

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seahawks (RW could be dealt in the offseason if he continues to bitch)

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF acted as if they knew something the rest of the league didn't. Your examples were anything but project picks.
Number 3 overall for his limited resume that cost you (3) THREE number one picks should be spined to injury prone if I was a SF fan
I thought Mahomes would suck tbh. Thought they were out of their mind to move on from Alex Smith.

Rodgers was a former JuCo kid.

And Brady was never the best QB on his college team.

I was passed when Detroit gave Staff the starting job. 14 years later, he’s working on back to back years leading the league in picks.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not yet ready to call Lance injury prone yet as two of his injuries have been broken bones and I consider those kinds of injuries bad luck rather than a guy being prone to injuries. I mean it doesn't matter who you are if your ankle twists in a way it's not supposed to twist or your finger slams against a helmet when you throw a ball things are going to break.

With Jimmy it just depends on how he plays in the playoffs because despite the wins he hasn't been very good in them. I have no doubt he can lead them into the playoffs and with a weak NFC to the Super Bowl but I just don't see him beating whoever ends up being the AFC team unless the 9ers running game and defense is standing on their heads.

Injury prone maybe not, but that's 2 years down already on his rookie deal without knowing if he can truly lead the team or not. Everyone wants a running QB, but this is the risk involved.

It's fun to watch someone like Kyler run 85 yards to get a 2 pt conversion, but there's a reason he slows down at the end of each season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was passed when Detroit gave Staff the starting job. 14 years later, he’s working on back to back years leading the league in picks.
Focusing on the picks is a bit disingenuous coming off a Super Bowl. Did you also focus on Favre's picks? Timid QBs don't help your team win either.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Focusing on the picks is a bit disingenuous coming off a Super Bowl. Did you also focus on Favre's picks? Timid QBs don't help your team win either.
Nobody will ever sniff Favres INT record.

Fucker was reckless with the football.

Turnovers lose you games.