• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HurricaneDij's Annual Top 50 NBA Players List (Year 14)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should be ahead of Luka too then
All jokes aside, still waiting for your argument in Luka's favor. The only guy in the top 8 you could really argue he should be ahead of is Kawhi due to his ACL...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All jokes aside, still waiting for your argument in Luka's favor. The only guy in the top 8 you could really argue he should be ahead of is Kawhi due to his ACL...

I don’t think Luka should be a head of Jokic.

At least not yet. But it is close.

KD definitely should be ahead of Jokic and probably Giannis too if we are being honest.

Giannis and KD should be 1/2 on any list IMO. After that it is so close that any of the next tier of (Jokic, Curry, Lillard, LeBron, Harden) could go there.

Kawhi needs to be downgraded a little until he comes back healthy too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why don't you and your infinite wisdom make a top 50 list of your own? Because you don't have the balls...

lol

So now it takes ''balls'' to make a list.

It also requires an awful lot of extra time to waste.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my list:

1. Kyrie
2. PJ Tucker
3-48. Who gives a fuck
49. KD
50. Luka

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So now it takes ''balls'' to make a list.

It also requires an awful lot of extra time to waste.
No, because one's time would be much better spent using hours each day on a message board arguing the same, tired topics all the while beating off to LeBron and KD for 15 years straight. Of course.

But, @Shanemansj13 insists on not rewarding a big man that played in every game and averaged 26/10/8 during a pandemic-condensed season, but instead would rather reward Steph Curry who won a unanimous MVP five years ago but also got outplayed by Ja Morant during the play-in game last spring...

You want to criticize how I choose to spend my time but all I can say is... Have a nice life.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because one's time would be much better spent using hours each day on a message board arguing the same, tired topics all the while beating off to LeBron and KD for 15 years straight. Of course.

But, @Shanemansj13 insists on not rewarding a big man that played in every game and averaged 26/10/8 during a pandemic-condensed season, but instead would rather reward Steph Curry who won a unanimous MVP five years ago but also got outplayed by Ja Morant during the play-in game last spring...

You want to criticize how I choose to spend my time but all I can say is... Have a nice life.
Awarding? I just said KD was better LOL. 99% of people would agree with me

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is sitting home making lists with your cat to that are based more on your personal biases and vendettas than actual basketball knowledge to post on message boards, any better?

^^^Now this right here...this is a very important topic^^^

@Shanemansj13

How Dare You Greta GIF

I'm not criticizing how you spend your time. I'm mocking you for thinking it takes balls to make lists.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess that means I’m “biased” toward the Kings since I included him on my HM list… :thumb:

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis, KD, and Steph are the top 3…and then everybody else.

Steph had the best regular season last year (just missed the playoffs tho) and I believe he will have the best regular season again this year.

LeBron can be 4, but he not in the top 3 anymore. For him to get back in the top 3, he’ll have to prove himself this year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis, KD, and Steph are the top 3…and then everybody else.

Steph had the best regular season last year (just missed the playoffs tho) and I believe he will have the best regular season again this year.

LeBron can be 4, but he not in the top 3 anymore. For him to get back in the top 3, he’ll have to prove himself this year

Steph has been spectacular.

I can’t argue with putting him at 3.

I do think there is a gap between Giannis/KD and Steph though because as great as he is, he isn’t also a defensive asset and the other 2 are.

If he can lead the Warriors back to contender status this year, then maybe we can put him back in that same tier.