• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's With All the Homers?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll own it when they show evidence of wrong-doing.

Want to talk football?

11 out of 12 deflated balls on one side and zero on the other isn't "evidence?"

I really hope you're not a prosecuting attorney.

[YOUTUBE]De-A4SWJDUY[/YOUTUBE]

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 out of 12 deflated balls on one side and zero on the other isn't "evidence?"

I really hope you're not a prosecuting attorney.

[YOUTUBE]De-A4SWJDUY[/YOUTUBE]

Zero evidence and you are "all-in" I'm glad you are not the prosecution or the defense...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Zero evidence and you are "all-in" I'm glad you are not the prosecution or the defense...

:doh: In what universe does "11 of 12 balls were deflated and zero of the Colts' balls were deflated" not count as "evidence?"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You speak of your opinion, as one is usually going to do.

Let me make this clear. I do not believe the Patriots tampered with the subject balls as many would believe. I believe in the honesty and integrity of the Patriots.

Many would convict them on reputation. Show me the investigation results - when they are in.
Provide me with the evidence that the Patriots did something wrong.

This is going in my sig.

The whole damn post. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: In what universe does "11 of 12 balls were deflated and zero of the Colts' balls were deflated" not count as "evidence?"

"it never happened. None of it! We're being falsely accused!!!" :L

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that middle logo on your profile has nothing to do with that stance....

Well, it has a lot to do with my paying attention to the details ... which are as I said they were.

It also has a lot to do with my views of the relevant Patriots public figures. They mumble small lies all the time, just as public figures generally do -- Mr. X is a great guy, I don't have an opinion about Issue Y, every player on Team Z excels in all aspects of the game and by the way, I meant for Mr. Putin to take that Super Bowl ring. Indeed, they're probably above average in the extent they choice to tell diplomatic fibs like that.

But I've never known them to be caught in something more serious, and I've never felt they've even risked being caught in a more serious falsehood.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are too much grandstanding going on in here, where did the SportsHoopla go?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England fans are nervous about this scandal and I understand. Odds are probably pretty good that the NFL won't be able to prove anything and this will mostly be forgotten. But, there is a chance this could blow up catastrophically and destroy the entire Belichick era legacy as well as Brady's. They have to be nervous about this because I would be if it happened to the Packers.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England fans are nervous about this scandal and I understand. Odds are probably pretty good that the NFL won't be able to prove anything and this will mostly be forgotten. But, there is a chance this could blow up catastrophically and destroy the entire Belichick era legacy as well as Brady's. They have to be nervous about this because I would be if it happened to the Packers.

Nervous? Obviously I missed the memo.....