• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anybody else catch Tom Brady's latest interview?

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was down at the pub having a few drinks last night, and they had ESPN on before the Thursday Night Game. They were covering the Patriots/Falcons and they were talking to Tom Brady about that Super Bowl from the 2016 season against the Falcons. Then they were asking him about his time in Tampa Bay and how it feels to win another Super Bowl. Tom was very cordial and open with the interviewers, and he genuinely seemed like a nice guy.

At the end of the interview, one of the guys asked Brady what is the biggest obstacle that he has to overcome in order to win his 8th Super Bowl this year. Tom responded back by saying that while it's not a huge deal, he has been trying to work on some things in his personal life- specifically the fact that he shits himself in bed every night.

The interviewers were taken aback by Brady's words and asked him to elaborate... Tom explained that ever since early 2018 he has been having the same exact dream over and over again- and every single time he has the dream he shits himself in bed and then immediately wakes up to the smell of his own soiled britches. Brady said that the dream consists of a big black eagle flying towards him, and as Brady runs away from it, the eagle calls out "Beware the NDB! Beware the NDB!" It's at this point that Brady shits his pants and then wakes up in the middle of the night, sweating in fear before realizing what's happened and then getting up to change his sheets. Brady said that he has no clue what the dream means and why he keeps shitting his pants, but that he has been going to see a therapist over the whole ordeal and they have been making some progress.

I think I actually know what this dream is about. It seems obvious to me that the "big black eagle" that is flying towards Brady represents Brandon Graham, or possibly Fletcher Cox of the Philadelphia Eagles defensive line (I'm leaning towards Graham because of that huge strip sack in Super Bowl LII in February 2018, which caused the Patriots to lose the game). And then the fact that the bird is calling out to him "Beware the NDB! Beware the NDB!" makes me think that NDB is an anagram for BDN... aka Big Dick Nick or Nick Foles- the very man who beat him in that Super Bowl.

I really hope Tom can get some help with this issue but I admire that he has the courage to come out and admit the truth... he has clearly been traumatized by losing Super Bowl LII. Maybe if he talks to Brandon Graham or Fletcher Cox or even Big Dick Nick himself, he will feel better about his issues and eventually stop having this recurring dream that causes him to shit himself every night.

Black_Eagle_Nelliyampathi.jpg

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagle is a shadow of his high flying career and it's telling him, "Beware the NDB, Beware the Never Die Belichick".

He must be sleeping alone because Giselle ain't puttin' up with that shit.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard that is a common theme among greats of all endeavors, they often have a reoccurrence of dreams where they tend to defecate oneself? Don't ask me why, or the science behind it, but many GOATS have had such dreams, Ben Franklin, George Washington, George Blanda.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was down at the pub having a few drinks last night, and they had ESPN on before the Thursday Night Game. They were covering the Patriots/Falcons and they were talking to Tom Brady about that Super Bowl from the 2016 season against the Falcons. Then they were asking him about his time in Tampa Bay and how it feels to win another Super Bowl. Tom was very cordial and open with the interviewers, and he genuinely seemed like a nice guy.

At the end of the interview, one of the guys asked Brady what is the biggest obstacle that he has to overcome in order to win his 8th Super Bowl this year. Tom responded back by saying that while it's not a huge deal, he has been trying to work on some things in his personal life- specifically the fact that he shits himself in bed every night.

The interviewers were taken aback by Brady's words and asked him to elaborate... Tom explained that ever since early 2018 he has been having the same exact dream over and over again- and every single time he has the dream he shits himself in bed and then immediately wakes up to the smell of his own soiled britches. Brady said that the dream consists of a big black eagle flying towards him, and as Brady runs away from it, the eagle calls out "Beware the NDB! Beware the NDB!" It's at this point that Brady shits his pants and then wakes up in the middle of the night, sweating in fear before realizing what's happened and then getting up to change his sheets. Brady said that he has no clue what the dream means and why he keeps shitting his pants, but that he has been going to see a therapist over the whole ordeal and they have been making some progress.

I think I actually know what this dream is about. It seems obvious to me that the "big black eagle" that is flying towards Brady represents Brandon Graham, or possibly Fletcher Cox of the Philadelphia Eagles defensive line (I'm leaning towards Graham because of that huge strip sack in Super Bowl LII in February 2018, which caused the Patriots to lose the game). And then the fact that the bird is calling out to him "Beware the NDB! Beware the NDB!" makes me think that NDB is an anagram for BDN... aka Big Dick Nick or Nick Foles- the very man who beat him in that Super Bowl.

I really hope Tom can get some help with this issue but I admire that he has the courage to come out and admit the truth... he has clearly been traumatized by losing Super Bowl LII. Maybe if he talks to Brandon Graham or Fletcher Cox or even Big Dick Nick himself, he will feel better about his issues and eventually stop having this recurring dream that causes him to shit himself every night.

Black_Eagle_Nelliyampathi.jpg
Hey Opie...

....wanna get out of here?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what’s the lesson ? If you want to be great just shit yourself ?