• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my problem. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt yet. This could easily be just a way to get out of practice.
I hope he is on the level, because I am a Browns fan. I think the Browns can win 8 games this season. They are loaded with talent and Taylor doesn't turn the ball over. Landry and Gordon at WR is one of the best duo's in the league. Hyde, Chubb and Johnson is a good RB threat.

What they don't need is Gordon fucking it all up.
When has he ever tried to just "get out of practice" in his career? You're just throwing out baseless allegations now.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything to get out of camp ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dorsey now saying he'll be available sometime this season..................

and they're looking at dez

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be allowed to take as many bong hits as he wants during the season, too. Fucking ridiculous league.
Josh just say :hellno:everyone knows it's a gateway drug.

Across the field how can you say that? It's still illegal in most states. Besides many occupations even if you do live in a state that has legalized it don't allow you to smoke weed.

Look I could care less. I personally don't smoke. But I wouldn't mind if it became legally federally and the government taxed the hell out if it. Just think of all the money the fed could make.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all appearances, nothing. Just a man understanding he has issues and is being proactive about it. That's called maturity.
Checking into rehab RIGHT before camp isnt what I'd call maturity. Why not check in two months ago?
Something smells funny to me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From pro football talk on NBCsports.

Browns reverse course, place Josh Gordon on "did not report" list

Does the organization even know what's going w/ him? If he fucked up yet again & failed or knows he'll fail a drug test the Browns gotta get rid on him once & for all. I hope he's clean, but this doesn't sound good.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does the organization even know what's going w/ him? If he fucked up yet again & failed or knows he'll fail a drug test the Browns gotta get rid on him once & for all. I hope he's clean, but this doesn't sound good.
No, it doesn't. I think that designation allows them to fine him each day he's not in camp but I could be wrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it doesn't. I think that designation allows them to fine him each day he's not in camp but I could be wrong.

Yep. The article said the Browns can fine him up to 40K for each day missed.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@There is A Moose at 3rd are you sticking with the maturity remark?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh just say :hellno:everyone knows it's a gateway drug.

Across the field how can you say that? It's still illegal in most states. Besides many occupations even if you do live in a state that has legalized it don't allow you to smoke weed.

Look I could care less. I personally don't smoke. But I wouldn't mind if it became legally federally and the government taxed the hell out if it. Just think of all the money the fed could make.
How can I say he should be allowed to smoke pot? Easy. Everyone in America should be allowed to, no different than alcohol, tobacco, or fast food. All 3 of those things are way more harmful.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can I say he should be allowed to smoke pot? Easy. Everyone in America should be allowed to, no different than alcohol, tobacco, or fast food. All 3 of those things are way more harmful.
This is just your opinion. The Federal Government has said there are not enough studies on the long-term affects of pot to take it of the the drug schedule list or approve it for medical use. Maybe someday but it will be decades before there are enough studies and evidence to change anything.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just your opinion. The Federal Government has said there are not enough studies on the long-term affects of pot to take it of the the drug schedule list or approve it for medical use. Maybe someday but it will be decades before there are enough studies and evidence to change anything.
No studies on the long term effectiveness and side effects of vaccines either. Doesn't keep them from being used and sold legally.
You are placing the burden of proof on the wrong party here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I nailed this one now.

Gordon is trying to avoid a test.

He's been blazing all summer. Does anyone have a better take?

Does anyone have any evidence that he was passing tests all off-season? Or that those tests were administered by the same group that would administer at camp?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's the opinion the majority of Americans. No shit it's my opinion, I was asked how I could say what I said.

Check this out:

Long-term affects of alcohol: sclerosis, heart disease, muscle deterioration and damage
Long-term affects of tobacco: cancer, heart disease, dental health problems galore
Long-term affects of fast food: heart disease, obesity, cancer

The reasons marijuana is illegal have nothing to do with health issues or dependency issues. I thought everyone knew this. It won't be "decades" before their are enough studies and evidence to change anything. There are numerous studies backing up what I'm saying. Why do you think states are finally starting to legalize it?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's the opinion the majority of Americans. No shit it's my opinion, I was asked how I could say what I said.

Check this out:

Long-term affects of alcohol: sclerosis, heart disease, muscle deterioration and damage
Long-term affects of tobacco: cancer, heart disease, dental health problems galore
Long-term affects of fast food: heart disease, obesity, cancer

The reasons marijuana is illegal have nothing to do with health issues or dependency issues. I thought everyone knew this. It won't be "decades" before their are enough studies and evidence to change anything. There are numerous studies backing up what I'm saying. Why do you think states are finally starting to legalize it?

Advancement of Science’s annual conference, has found that moderate drinking is linked to a longer life. Drinking about two glasses of wine or beer a day was linked to an 18% drop in a person’s risk of early death—an even stronger effect than the life-preserving practice of exercise, according to the researchers.

Too bad many of us dont know what MODERATE means.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advancement of Science’s annual conference, has found that moderate drinking is linked to a longer life. Drinking about two glasses of wine or beer a day was linked to an 18% drop in a person’s risk of early death—an even stronger effect than the life-preserving practice of exercise, according to the researchers.

Too bad many of us dont know what MODERATE means.
Oh sure, there are medical benefits to alcohol, just as there are to weed. However, there's never been a recorded instance of an overdose on weed.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, there are medical benefits to alcohol, just as there are to weed. However, there's never been a recorded instance of an overdose on weed.
OK, but if you're enjoying a few drinks in your house I don't have to smell it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but if you're enjoying a few drinks in your house I don't have to smell it.
Nor would you if someone is smoking pot in their house, unless you're standing on their doorstep or something.