• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be upset? I just think you're full of shit. Weed doesn't smell enough to carry over 2 houses like you're trying to suggest.
IDK, weed can be pretty pungent and houses now a days can be real close. I don’t think it’s unlikely to get a whiff of weed two houses away if they aren’t separated by a good size yard.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, weed can be pretty pungent and houses now a days can be real close. I don’t think it’s unlikely to get a whiff of weed two houses away if they aren’t separated by a good size yard.

Maybe in apartments but it's been my experience that I have never been able to smell weed 2 houses away. Everyone's different though. Some strains are stronger than others though but what really stinks is if grown in your house. I know several people that grow for various dispensaries around town.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's complete BS. Neighbor smokes and I smell it the moment I walk outside. Hell if I have my patio door open the stench gets into my house.
Then you're high!
OMG!!!
Now the devil has control of your soul.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a new one. I know some strains can be stinky but never have I been able to smell my neighbors weed the moment I walk outside. You sure your neighbor isn't toking up on your patio w/ the door open?:D
His kids are smoking it and with their mega high weed brains they tricked sober man manster into thinking it was the neighbor.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can smell sour diesel from two states away.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fine one to talk. How many hunerds did you bilk out of OfficeMax doing the same shit?

When I used my Subway offer to leverage against McDonald's upper management. I finally made assistant manager. That extra .75 cents an hour is no small pennies. Especially seeing as I live rent free in a barn stable. That's just booze cash, son.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon is more of a martyr than Christ. I will leave this here. (And maybe post it on the PF)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon is more of a martyr than Christ. I will leave this here. (And maybe post it on the PF)
what u got blasted in another thread for this , it got locked so u bring it here

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can I say he should be allowed to smoke pot? Easy. Everyone in America should be allowed to, no different than alcohol, tobacco, or fast food. All 3 of those things are way more harmful.
The point being last time I checked none of the things you mentioned are illegal. Well except for that one thing. Just sounds like to me you're saying it's cool to break the law:noidea: as well as violate the NFL policy that the NFLPA agreed to.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's the opinion the majority of Americans. No shit it's my opinion, I was asked how I could say what I said.

Check this out:

Long-term affects of alcohol: sclerosis, heart disease, muscle deterioration and damage
Long-term affects of tobacco: cancer, heart disease, dental health problems galore
Long-term affects of fast food: heart disease, obesity, cancer

The reasons marijuana is illegal have nothing to do with health issues or dependency issues. I thought everyone knew this. It won't be "decades" before their are enough studies and evidence to change anything. There are numerous studies backing up what I'm saying. Why do you think states are finally starting to legalize it?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$