• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add. Unless ALL States with NFL teams and the Federal Government legalize pot, it should be banned in pro sports.

I'm a big enough ass, that I'd run drug stings on all opposing teams coming into my city to play my team.
It's a matter of if it's a performance enhancer. If there's evidence that pot can give a tangible performance enhancement to a player, then OK. However I can say confidently that those sorts of studies simply don't exist. So if it can't give a player an advantage on the field, why should the NFL give a damn if a player uses it?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a matter of if it's a performance enhancer. If there's evidence that pot can give a tangible performance enhancement to a player, then OK. However I can say confidently that those sorts of studies simply don't exist. So if it can't give a player an advantage on the field, why should the NFL give a damn if a player uses it?
Because if they are high, and cross into a state where it's illegal they could have many other problems.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they couldn't. Only if they smoke in that state.
or if they get into an accident and are tested. There are currently no good tests to show if you are currently under the influence. That is why most companies require drug tests. Insurance companies can refuse to pay or increase rates if you test positive. Even companies in states where it is legal can deny employment to those who fail the drug test.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon was way better high.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or if they get into an accident and are tested. There are currently no good tests to show if you are currently under the influence. That is why most companies require drug tests. Insurance companies can refuse to pay or increase rates if you test positive. Even companies in states where it is legal can deny employment to those who fail the drug test.
Oh you're definitely right about the insurance thing. I didn't say anything about driving, just being in the state high though isn't going to do anything.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck pot users and those that defend unless terminally ill or that need it for health fucking youth is weak today
It's a gateway drug, sonny!
Every time it's smoked the devil rapes a baby!
AHHHHHHH

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get high in Washington and drive over to Idaho, and get into an accident. See how that works.
What's the difference? If you test positive in either state, the burden of proof is the same for the cops to prove you're high. You can get a DUI in either state.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you're definitely right about the insurance thing. I didn't say anything about driving, just being in the state high though isn't going to do anything.
Just don't carry your stash into a state where it is not legal yet.
I am all for legalizing it and taxing the hell out of it. I just wish an easy accurate test was available to show if you are currently under the influence. I work with allot of contractors at my plant and they operate heavy dangerous equipment. I don't care if they smoked a joint yesterday, but I cannot have them here if they smoked a joint this morning. Same with alcohol, except that a breathalyzer tells me pretty accurately if they are under the influence and they know it. It's a good deterrent. I find it easier to spot someone who has been drinking too.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't carry your stash into a state where it is not legal yet.
I am all for legalizing it and taxing the hell out of it. I just wish an easy accurate test was available to show if you are currently under the influence. I work with allot of contractors at my plant and they operate heavy dangerous equipment. I don't care if they smoked a joint yesterday, but I cannot have them here if they smoked a joint this morning. Same with alcohol, except that a breathalyzer tells me pretty accurately if they are under the influence and they know it. It's a good deterrent. I find it easier to spot someone who has been drinking too.
You've got to imagine we're close to having one. Otherwise I don't think there's any chance it would be legalized anywhere yet.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Callaway is following in Gordons shoes.
Browns rookie Antonio Callaway cited for marijuana possession

Man, the Browns don't need this. Not after just trading Coleman away. Still not sure what the thinking was there. Getting a 2020 7th round pick in return for Coleman is a bad deal for the Browns. The guy was a stud in college and was drafted with the 15th pick in the 2016 draft.