• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in fucks sake would someone give this guy the benefit of the doubt?

Being a Browns fan doesn't count. Neither does being stupid.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.

I also know you can't help yourself in these situations. Not rare, but still entertaining.

If this loser was a Bengal, would you believe his bullshit excuses?
Haha, he smokes pot so he must be a loser. What a clown you are. He made mistakes and he's doing the right thing and you can't help yourself. Grow up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, he smokes pot so he must be a loser. What a clown you are. He made mistakes and he's doing the right thing and you can't help yourself. Grow up.
Sad what being a homer can do to people.

You wake up in the morning looking to enable? Or just make excuses for people?

He's a Brown. Could be clean as a virgins honey pot, he'd still be a loser.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad what being a homer can do to people.

You wake up in the morning looking to enable? Or just make excuses for people?

He's a Brown. Could be clean as a virgins honey pot, he'd still be a loser.
It's pot. Seriously, grow up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is....

Seriously, if he was a Bengal you could look at this situation rationally, right?
If all he had done was smoked pot and then drank beer on a plane after the Browns just finished their final game of the year? Yeah dude, that's fucking nothing regardless of the team you play on. Goodell is a fucking incompetent jackass for putting him through was he's already had to go through.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all he had done was smoked pot and then drank beer on a plane after the Browns just finished their final game of the year? Yeah dude, that's fucking nothing regardless of the team you play on. Goodell is a fucking incompetent jackass for putting him through was he's already had to go through.
Don't sidestep and make excuses for him. I've heard enough excuses.

Answer the question.

You would believe in a productive future from him if he had gay tiger stripes on his helmet?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sidestep and make excuses for him. I've heard enough excuses.

Answer the question.

You would believe in a productive future from him if he had gay tiger stripes on his helmet?
I'm not sidestepping shit. Sorry you're a miserable jackass. Fact is, smoking pot means shit. He shouldn't be punished like he has for it just because the NFL is behind the times. I already answered the question, it's not my fault you don't like the answer.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy who has had pot "issues" in the past is deciding to take the appropriate measures before the season starts to avoid a suspension. Yeah, major head case.

:L
"Pot issues". The guy is a dumbass and has proved it time and time again. Now he's not showing up and using a dumb excuse and his fans are still buying it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Pot issues". The guy is a dumbass and has proved it time and time again. Now he's not showing up and using a dumb excuse and his fans are still buying it.
You're about as ignorant of a person as there could possibly be. Sitting here calling out a guy who has clearly had issues in the past for taking extra precautions to not relapse as now being a "dumb excuse". What a sanctimonious dick thing to say.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're about as ignorant of a person as there could possibly be. Sitting here calling out a guy who has clearly had issues in the past for taking extra precautions to not relapse as now being a "dumb excuse". What a sanctimonious dick thing to say.
You are about as gullible as they come. Keep swallowing what he spews.

He prefers pot to playing football and making millions. That makes him a dumbass. He's using it as a way to avoid practice. you should quit trying to paint him as a poor victim. He's been doing dumb shit for a long time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are about as gullible as they come. Keep swallowing what he spews.

He prefers pot to playing football and making millions. That makes him a dumbass. He's using it as a way to avoid practice. you should quit trying to paint him as a poor victim. He's been doing dumb shit for a long time.
I've never said he didn't make dumb decisions. He absolutely did. What's dumber is that smoking pot is absolutely unacceptable in Goodell's eyes but violent crimes are OK. Gordon is far from a bad person. He's never hurt anyone or done anything menacing or cruel or anything. The majority of the nation doesn't give a shit about pot but the NFL still treats it like a capital offense.

He's not a victim. However, you sitting there ripping him for getting additional help before the season starts is no different than making fun of a homeless man at a job fair. It's absolutely pathetic.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said he didn't make dumb decisions. He absolutely did. What's dumber is that smoking pot is absolutely unacceptable in Goodell's eyes but violent crimes are OK. Gordon is far from a bad person. He's never hurt anyone or done anything menacing or cruel or anything. The majority of the nation doesn't give a shit about pot but the NFL still treats it like a capital offense.

He's not a victim. However, you sitting there ripping him for getting additional help before the season starts is no different than making fun of a homeless man at a job fair. It's absolutely pathetic.
Oh poor Josh. A chance to make millions and million but he can't smoke his pot.
I don't give a shit if the NFl doesn't allow pot. My place of employment doesn't allow it either.

You are still buying the "additional help" excuse. Pathetic. He should have done that a month ago. He's a pot head with allot of arrogance.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is wrong with him. This is just a subtle way to hold out for more cash, gotta applaud Gordon to be one of the pioneers of this tactic. Naturally the Browns will give him a King's Ransom because they beliebs (that's not a typo) in uhh.. oh yah Baker Mayfield.

Pretty soon Bell will do the same thing. "I have some mental issues I need to resolve." *gets 4 year $60M extension* 24 hours later: "I am ready to play now and I have resolved my personal issues!"

Funny rep for the Baker Mayfield line.

As for the story it's pretty clearly not drugs as the words "not suspended" would not appear in the story. So who knows?