• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny rep for the Baker Mayfield line.

As for the story it's pretty clearly not drugs as the words "not suspended" would not appear in the story. So who knows?
When does he get tested?
Who administers it if he's in the program instead of in training camp?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh poor Josh. A chance to make millions and million but he can't smoke his pot.
I don't give a shit if the NFl doesn't allow pot. My place of employment doesn't allow it either.

You are still buying the "additional help" excuse. Pathetic. He should have done that a month ago. He's a pot head with allot of arrogance.
And you're a sad, sad person who is welcome to come down off the cross at any time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny rep for the Baker Mayfield line.

As for the story it's pretty clearly not drugs as the words "not suspended" would not appear in the story. So who knows?
Every major outlet has reported that he has not been suspended or had any failed tests.

It's crazy, it's almost as if he might be telling the truth?

It's easy to be on the other side and call him names and condescend, you have nothing to lose. If you're wrong, no big deal. Quite a few folks here happy to take that side.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're a sad, sad person who is welcome to come down off the cross at any time.
I'm not innocent, but I am also not a dumbass like Gordon is.

Keep swallowing what he spews.

he's been a dumbass since before he was in the NFL. When someone does something so many times, there is not much reason to suddenly believe he has changed. We'll see if he can earn trust back. Yours is easy, while most people are not as gullible.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not innocent, but I am also not a dumbass like Gordon is.

Keep swallowing what he spews.

he's been a dumbass since before he was in the NFL. When someone does something so many times, there is not much reason to suddenly believe he has changed. We'll see if he can earn trust back. Yours is easy, while most people are not as gullible.
He's been clean for a while now. Otherwise he wouldn't have even had a chance of coming back last year like he did. If life is that bad that you can't believe someone can actually learn from mistakes and grow up, that sucks.

In reality, he's done nothing ethically wrong. He's making mature decisions regarding his mental health. It takes a very, very small man to demean and criticize someone for being proactive about his health and career.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every major outlet has reported that he has not been suspended or had any failed tests.

It's crazy, it's almost as if he might be telling the truth?

It's easy to be on the other side and call him names and condescend, you have nothing to lose. If you're wrong, no big deal. Quite a few folks here happy to take that side.

Well it's not like he hasn't earned his reputation or anything

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been clean for a while now. Otherwise he wouldn't have even had a chance of coming back last year like he did. If life is that bad that you can't believe someone can actually learn from mistakes and grow up, that sucks.

In reality, he's done nothing ethically wrong. He's making mature decisions regarding his mental health. It takes a very, very small man to demean and criticize someone for being proactive about his health and career.
It takes a very gullible man to believe a dumbass has changed. Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me 3 times, fool me 4 times..... Where does it end with you?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. If he had been popped for another failed test again, I'd say move on. The fact that he's getting ripped on and belittled for making a proactive step forward for his mental health says more about the folks on here than it does about Gordon.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a very gullible man to believe a dumbass has changed. Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me 3 times, fool me 4 times..... Where does it end with you?
Dude - He isn't in trouble. It's the opposite of that. I don't know why you're having so much trouble understanding that.

Again, this is no different than criticizing a homeless man for being at a job fair. What's wrong with you?

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my problem. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt yet. This could easily be just a way to get out of practice.
I hope he is on the level, because I am a Browns fan. I think the Browns can win 8 games this season. They are loaded with talent and Taylor doesn't turn the ball over. Landry and Gordon at WR is one of the best duo's in the league. Hyde, Chubb and Johnson is a good RB threat.

What they don't need is Gordon fucking it all up.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - He isn't in trouble. It's the opposite of that. I don't know why you're having so much trouble understanding that.

Again, this is no different than criticizing a homeless man for being at a job fair. What's wrong with you?
You are a sad person. He's doing another selfish Gordon move. That is what he does.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my problem. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt yet. This could easily be just a way to get out of practice.
I hope he is on the level, because I am a Browns fan. I think the Browns can win 8 games this season. They are loaded with talent and Taylor doesn't turn the ball over. Landry and Gordon at WR is one of the best duo's in the league. Hyde, Chubb and Johnson is a good RB threat.

What they don't need is Gordon fucking it all up.

I root for the Browns. Anyone with a heart in their chest should root for the Browns. But I do not share your optimism.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're about as ignorant of a person as there could possibly be. Sitting here calling out a guy who has clearly had issues in the past for taking extra precautions to not relapse as now being a "dumb excuse". What a sanctimonious dick thing to say.
The guy played last year, for paychecks.

Weird he can't conquer his demons during unpaid work responsibilities. Real weird...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:cam:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually see Gordon and Mayfield becoming a decent duo. I think they hit it off.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually see Gordon and Mayfield becoming a decent duo. I think they hit it off.

Surprisingly I do too but Gordon has to be on the field. Hope he's back on the field mentally 100%

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a sad person. He's doing another selfish Gordon move. That is what he does.
Sad how? Because I believe in this kid who is only guilty of breaking an unnecessary rule that's behind the times?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly I do too but Gordon has to be on the field. Hope he's back on the field mentally 100%
The league won't let him get back to 100%.

He was 100% in 2014 when he was taking bong rips in the parking lot.

The league will let him be a shell of his former self however.