• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What pisses me off!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Seahawks got a questionable call that did not change the outcome, but the league media has to make it the story. OMG! Seattle got a questionable call! Call the league office!

Was there a single word about the non call the league apologized for in KC that did affect the outcome and cost Seattle a game? Even when the league admitted it! No, If you believe in collusion, we are being set up to be screwed.

I think it is absolute bullshit. Give me a lifesize dummy official so I can pulverize that fuccer and do bad things to it.

So what I want to know is this perceived bias against Seattle real or am I just paranoid? If there is a bias, why? What purpose does it serve. If its just east coast vs west coast, then I am all for succession.

Okay, back to complaining about the dumb asses on the O line.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grinds-my-gears.png

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing pisses me off right now. Everyone counted us out and we now have the inside lane for HFA. They just need to play to their level and everything will work itself out.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a crappy call.... But it didn't cost the Niners the game because there offense wasn't doing much anyway..... We still would a went up 6 with a field goal and most likely put it away... Niners had a right to be pissed though at that call.. They stopped us on that play.....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Media has had it out for us even before the season started. When the schedule came out they were like "the Seahawks won't make the playoffs". Again in week 11 when the refs missed a obivous PI call. Nothing was said. Fast Forward to Sunday. It's like we did a domestic terrorist attack(no offense meant).

Now if the Patriots did it. It would all be forgotten bc there the golden boys. Can't do no wrong.

Gimme a break

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like being the bad guys. The media crybabies can cry all the way to our second consecutive superbowl.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys nuts? Everyone is picking SEA to win the SB again, Vegas is on board, etc. SO the media pointed out a bad call (that was actually...a bad call)...Seattle is a media darling more than anything. You guys just aren't used to it. This isn't the old Seahawks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the outcry if SF got 3 TDs called back instead. . .

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if SF had field position at the 50 called back.....

Seattle fans have good reason to be paranoid maybe even delusional about officiating. They stole our first superbowl and everyone knew it including the NFL as there was almost zero coverage on all the sports channels after the game. We expected a media shit storm and got nothing. The hush was put on the media.

In the NBA we got absolutely hosed against Phoenix. The officials set and NBA record for the number of fouls called against one team, the Sonics, and sent Phoenix to the free throw line a record number of times. There was no smoking gun but we were screwed out of a chance at the NBA finals. It was political as much as anything.

We are Seattle, we are southeast alaska as far as the rest of the country so there is no media shit storm when we get screwed so another agenda can be carried out.

We now have instant replay because Testeverde did not cross the goal line but they gave it to the Jets anyway and our coach got fired.

Recent example is the fail mary. A media shit storm because simultaneous possession on the ground went against the pakkers.

In week 11 there was an obvious pass interference in the end zone on 4th down and the officials didn't call it. They cost us a game and the league apology afterwords just made it suck more. It didn't even make the 2nd tier media. Nobody said nothing. Seattle has 3 losses and one game stolen by the officials this season.

It makes all the difference in seeding. If you want to come here to our board, don't be a troll. be cordial and behaved and we welcome you comments.
When we are engaging in our own private personal pissy fit with paranoid delusional overtones please do not come here and try to rub it in. You might get banned.

I started this thread because it pisses me off that when the seahawks get a break, the media is all over it like we stole someones baby from the hospital. When seattle gets screwed, it gets zero coverage.

That is all, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans have good reason to be paranoid maybe even delusional about officiating. They stole our first superbowl and everyone knew it including the NFL as there was almost zero coverage on all the sports channels after the game. We expected a media shit storm and got nothing. The hush was put on the media.

In the NBA we got absolutely hosed against Phoenix. The officials set and NBA record for the number of fouls called against one team, the Sonics, and sent Phoenix to the free throw line a record number of times. There was no smoking gun but we were screwed out of a chance at the NBA finals. It was political as much as anything.

We are Seattle, we are southeast alaska as far as the rest of the country so there is no media shit storm when we get screwed so another agenda can be carried out.

We now have instant replay because Testeverde did not cross the goal line but they gave it to the Jets anyway and our coach got fired.

Recent example is the fail mary. A media shit storm because simultaneous possession on the ground went against the pakkers.

In week 11 there was an obvious pass interference in the end zone on 4th down and the officials didn't call it. They cost us a game and the league apology afterwords just made it suck more. It didn't even make the 2nd tier media. Nobody said nothing. Seattle has 3 losses and one game stolen by the officials this season.

It makes all the difference in seeding. If you want to come here to our board, don't be a troll. be cordial and behaved and we welcome you comments.
When we are engaging in our own private personal pissy fit with paranoid delusional overtones please do not come here and try to rub it in. You might get banned.

I started this thread because it pisses me off that when the seahawks get a break, the media is all over it like we stole someones baby from the hospital. When seattle gets screwed, it gets zero coverage.

That is all, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

This is all you need to know about Superbowl 40, said to our fans after the the team came home.

Coach Holmgren had to tell a grieving city, "We knew it was going to be tough going against the Pittsburgh Steelers. I didn't know we were going to have to play the guys in the striped shirts as well."

Holmgren received no fine. Tell me another time a coach attacked the referees in ANY SPORT where there was no penalty afterwards. And that's why Superbowl 40 will be remember as the worst Superbowl played where there where no winners that day.