• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Off Season Entertainment

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have decided what I am going to do in a effort to provide some sort of daily entertainment for the off season. Each day I will post two songs, they may be from the group, same genre, different groups, different genres, solo artists bands etc. I will attempt to do this early each day, poster should listen to each song and vote for which song advances. Even if you are familiar with the song I encourage you to listen and vote.

If there is a means for me to be able to edit a running thread for the purposes of tracking the winner that would be great. Also if you want to have songs entered into this just PM me two songs and I can make that happen. As we near spring training we will start having a run off of the winners and we ultimately reach a winner.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have decided what I am going to do in a effort to provide some sort of daily entertainment for the off season. Each day I will post two songs, they may be from the group, same genre, different groups, different genres, solo artists bands etc. I will attempt to do this early each day, poster should listen to each song and vote for which song advances. Even if you are familiar with the song I encourage you to listen and vote.

If there is a means for me to be able to edit a running thread for the purposes of tracking the winner that would be great. Also if you want to have songs entered into this just PM me two songs and I can make that happen. As we near spring training we will start having a run off of the winners and we ultimately reach a winner.
I think I am going to kick this thing off today. I have to work half a day then go visit a buddy in Hospice not sure what my mood might be Monday. Does anyone know a way for me to be able to continually edit post one so I can place the winners in that post.

Also please note once I post the next day's song voting is over so if you wish to cast a vote you must do it the same day

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day One Song Challenge:

Springsteen: Hard to be a Saint in the city.

Jackson Browne: The Pretender

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am going to kick this thing off today. I have to work half a day then go visit a buddy in Hospice not sure what my mood might be Monday. Does anyone know a way for me to be able to continually edit post one so I can place the winners in that post.

Also please note once I post the next day's song voting is over so if you wish to cast a vote you must do it the same day
Just keep quoting the post?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day One Song Challenge:

This is a tough one for me but

Jackson Browne: The Pretender gets my vote

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day One Song Challenge:

As a rule I like both but prefer the Boss' energy. Between these two songs I'll take JB.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Day 1 Winner: Jackson Browne The Pretender

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 2:

BTO You Aint Seen Nothing Yet:

Johnny Cash Man In Black: