• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

board off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there will be some changes come on feb 2 2022 when the name changes . some threads will go away (by that unstuck ) to reflect the new teams name

my plan is to give you guys a few days (3-4) to absorb the new name and then start think of designs for the new banner

i will set up a sticky thread for that (submissions ) . i wont submit anything

then after about a week i will take the submissions and put them for a vote ( regular posters only ) i wont vote unless to break a tie

you can have a complete break from the past or keep it , its your choice unless i get no response ( then i know what i will do which would be keep the banner as is but replacing the name only )

you can recognize all of our championships and superbowls or none of them , your choice or combinations or whatever i only break ties

the way i cover the team for now will stay the same as i want to give this new team a chance to earn my fandom . how RR goes is how i go as far as earning my fandom . i want the culture change to succeed but i am a free agent hoping for a home team discount sort of speak

i may cut back my time on the board or maybe not . i know i will be working through the beginning of May starting at the end of January so depending on what shift i work will determine a lot

if any of you know anyone who can help us get the banner up i am all ears . i dont frequent other boards ( that will change soon ) but perhaps we have some computer /tech savy people who can help me with that .

anyway that is where we stand here

Status
Not open for further replies.