• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about your team has you worried this year?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi-res-186657465-head-coach-will-muschamp-of-the-florida-gators-pulls_crop_exact.jpg

‘nuff said........

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new coaching staff does not worry me much, but a lot of unknowns of the poor recruiting job the last 2 -3 years. Pete was a great coach but not a very good recruiter. OL and DL worry me the most.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska

1. Turnovers - Hopefully Nebraska can break into the top 100 in turnover margin.

2. Quarterback - Tommy Armstrong had better show improvement. If not, throw in John Stanton.

3. Defensive Secondary - it was young to begin with but with the season ending injury and the season suspension, two potential starters won't even play.

4. Punt Return Team. Nebraska seems to view this as not part of the game. Ever since Santino Panico, the punt return team has stunk.

5. Place kicking. That true freshman kicker had better be darn good.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photo2.jpg

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska

1. Turnovers - Hopefully Nebraska can break into the top 100 in turnover margin.

2. Quarterback - Tommy Armstrong had better show improvement. If not, throw in John Stanton.

3. Defensive Secondary - it was young to begin with but with the season ending injury and the season suspension, two potential starters won't even play.

4. Punt Return Team. Nebraska seems to view this as not part of the game. Ever since Santino Panico, the punt return team has stunk.

5. Place kicking. That true freshman kicker had better be darn good.

1. TM the Turnover Machine is gone. :clap:

2. Tommy and Stanton are behind a Walk On in the QB race right now

3. CJax and Alexander hurt in the secondary, but I like our talent and depth in the secondary even though it is inexperienced.

4. Remember these names: Demorney Pierson-El and/or Glenn Irons

5. Drew Brown has been great in camp. More concerned about our Long Snapper having back problems. We don't seem to really have a backup.

tchangles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our LB's and WR's. We are young at those positions but have a lot of talent there. Oh yeah and also............

being complacent and going back to our old habits and losing to a team were suppose to beat

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more than the usual - injuries. The O_line is back - all five. This is a plus for keeping Marcus healthy. Should one of the O_line get injured there are a couple game experienced guys behind them. Wide receivers is probably the biggest question mark. Addison going down in the spring took the most productive person at that position returning out for at least one or two games. Lucky for the young guys stepping up (keep your eye on Devon Allen - NCAA and USATF 110 m hurdler champion) they have Marcus throwing to them. D_line lost some starters but there is depth in this group. LBs return a couple of starters. Again depth is the philosophy of how Oregon plays. Rotate your players and keep them fresh. D_backs have Eke returning. He could have gone 1st round last year. He'll be working with some experienced players but three starters left last year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything until Hoke is gone.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a tough situation before ONE full pad session.

We lost our nickel to a season ending injury, you say "brasky you can plug any CB in at Nickel" no. You have to spend at least two years studying the D to play Nickel in Bo's D so we're fucked there.

We lost our best safety allegedly over a failed drug test, you say "brasky safety is a simple position to play in college" no. You basically have to have a doctorate in the match zone defense to play back there, and you call all of the shots, so we're fucked.

We lost our best LB who is the other High School All-American out for the season from injury, and he's the quarterback of the defense in this scheme.

What about this team has me worried... DEPTH ON DEFENSE.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth. I'd take our first 35 or so players against anyone in the country and like our chances. After that, it starts to get sketchy. Too many injuries at any spot could cause big issues.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth. I'd take our first 35 or so players against anyone in the country and like our chances. After that, it starts to get sketchy. Too many injuries at any spot could cause big issues.
Good comment. I worry about USC's depth too.