• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about your team has you worried this year?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back 7 on D and ( like every year ) Iowa playing to conservatively with a lead and letting teams hang around then beat us in the end. Pretty sure the latter will be a concern for as long as Ferentz is coaching.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very young in the secondary
Lost a lot of key pieces at WR and RB
First year starting QB and the presumed one will be suspended for the first game
New HC bringing in a new system with Sark's kids

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about rioting up and down West End when Vandy trounces Tennessee for the 3rd year in a row.

is that game in Nashville this year??? I went a couple years, and Vandy did that dog like Ole Yeller

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- We have been fortunate enough in Saban's tenure to have extraordinary QB play every single year. Not sure about this year. It's been wide open at practices.

O-Line - we have depth galore but very little experience at guard, which has been Alabama's strength in recent years, especially running the ball. Also need Cam Robinson to be what he was made out to be.

LB- my God we are loaded at linebacker... But other than Depriest we have no 2 year starters returning, again a lack of experience. A lot of up and coming sophomores are going to have to step in, even freshmen, and play smart and fast.

CB- strangely enough, this is our most experienced group of CBs we've had in years under Saban. A lot of playing time between the 2 deep corners that played last year. Problem is, no one has shown that shutdown capability that Saban expects out if his CBs. Somebody's gotta step up and be the man this season.

Kicker- God help us

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-QB

-Punching chicks

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi-res-186657465-head-coach-will-muschamp-of-the-florida-gators-pulls_crop_exact.jpg

madmuschamp.jpg

Just saw this and thought of this thread, so I stoled on it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- We have been fortunate enough in Saban's tenure to have extraordinary QB play every single year. Not sure about this year. It's been wide open at practices.

O-Line - we have depth galore but very little experience at guard, which has been Alabama's strength in recent years, especially running the ball. Also need Cam Robinson to be what he was made out to be.

LB- my God we are loaded at linebacker... But other than Depriest we have no 2 year starters returning, again a lack of experience. A lot of up and coming sophomores are going to have to step in, even freshmen, and play smart and fast.

CB- strangely enough, this is our most experienced group of CBs we've had in years under Saban. A lot of playing time between the 2 deep corners that played last year. Problem is, no one has shown that shutdown capability that Saban expects out if his CBs. Somebody's gotta step up and be the man this season.

Kicker- God help us

I think we'll be fine @ QB.

OL is a bit of a concern, I need to look up and see how many combined starts they have among them. Last year was the lowest for that since like 2007. I suck with names, but I didn't like seeing that center transfer at all.

LB - not really worried about our front 7 at all honestly. I think they are going to be pretty good as long as we can stop with them getting into trouble.

CB - yeah secondary in general is my biggest concern, especially the CB's. They got burned a few too many times last year. Eddie Jackson is apparently healthy again, that is great news and gives us some much needed depth that I was concerned we wouldn't have.

And to add to this, outside of specific positions I'm worried about our leadership among players. Talent doesn't go so far without a good bit of heart.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game week and pre-game prep
Stopping the run
Turnovers
Special Teams

I'll add DB's since Nebraska just lost 2 starters in two days for the season.

One to injury, the other suspended for unspecified reasons. :L

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually kind of worried about injuries... they've really been hurting us (pun) the last couple years

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR: not tons of experience returning. Shepard and Bennett should be ok. Would be nice if DGB is ok'd to play.
RB: we don't have a Jr. or Sr. back, which means not alot of experience. ford has the most touches with like 26 or so touches. Ross has maybe 5. Mixon would help if cleared to play.
Safety. Hayes will need some help, but other than that, the D looks v. strong.
QB: Knight should be ok if he can stay healthy. who will be QB2 if need be? Mayfield would've been a great backup, but have to wait a year for him(if he doesn't fly).

Special teams and D should be ok. OUr O is young at the skill positions.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what me worry? The Irish will be fine.:corso:

Maybe seeing Lee Corso in a leprechaun suit on gameday.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas

QB, OL and Safety

If Ash can stay healthy, got a shot to win some games. To stay healthy, we need someone to stake out a claim as LT

Safety. Need someone to step up.

WR corps has Shipley, and Johnson (who broke out in OU game last year), but the youngsters coming in got a wide open shot for playing time.

Should have some of the best D Line guys around.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas

QB, OL and Safety

If Ash can stay healthy, got a shot to win some games. To stay healthy, we need someone to stake out a claim as LT

Safety. Need someone to step up.

WR corps has Shipley, and Johnson (who broke out in OU game last year), but the youngsters coming in got a wide open shot for playing time.

Should have some of the best D Line guys around.

Shipley is injured now.. So you can add WR to the list. Depth at RB is another one.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shipley is injured now.. So you can add WR to the list. Depth at RB is another one.

Shipley should be back. Even with him, it's wide open for Armanti Foreman and Lorenzo Joe.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE ARE......

Penn State

I always worry

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injuries, yes. Don't know about the number, but we've certainly had critical players go down the past few years. Hopefully that changes this season.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach sucks

The whole offense sucks

The defense is slightly better than sucking

The losing streak to that one cow team is gonna reach 11.

Other then those I think we are good.