• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westbrook-for-Hayward in the works this summer?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they would have.

Lakers got a title.

They will eventually reset and make another title run in a few years.

Those kids weren’t getting them anywhere unless the kids were the support pieces.

Ball can be the Chris Bosh on a title team.

But the rest…yeah

And keeping kuz over any of the other guys or picks that went…laughable choice

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really interesting tj see what happens if the lakers didn’t pick tht over Lowry.

Vogel is probably still there

Their incredulous love for THT over Caruso and the deal for Russ pretty much doomed this version of the Lakers.

I can't for the life of me figure why they'd choose Russ over Derozan if that was a possibility.

I will maintain its a wrap for the AD/Lebron Lakers and top contender status. They have no picks. Very little youthful talent. They have no assets except lebron and AD. You have to trade one or both and go in another direction.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their incredulous love for THT over Caruso and the deal for Russ pretty much doomed this version of the Lakers.

I can't for the life of me figure why they'd choose Russ over Derozan if that was a possibility.

I will maintain its a wrap for the AD/Lebron Lakers and top contender status. They have no picks. Very little youthful talent. They have no assets except lebron and AD. You have to trade one or both and go in another direction.

They would've been hardcapped by Derozan being a sign and trade.

They would've had to let Caruso walk anyway.

They also couldn't have had the deal done on draft day.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would've been hardcapped by Derozan being a sign and trade.

They would've had to let Caruso walk anyway.

They also couldn't have had the deal done on draft day.

I don't know the specifics like that but if you're going all in may as well get a player that fits. I understand Derozan isn't a good 3 point shooter but neither is Russ. And the former doesn't require the ball like Russ.

I honestly didn't think the fit with Russ would be as bad as it was but I did think it was a bad trade. I thought maybe they managed to work around the depth they lost there but their signings all busted out except Melo and Monk.

They cannot expect Lebron to play 38 plus minutes a night going full out like he did this year. The dude has way too many miles on him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the specifics like that but if you're going all in may as well get a player that fits. I understand Derozan isn't a good 3 point shooter but neither is Russ. And the former doesn't require the ball like Russ.

I honestly didn't think the fit with Russ would be as bad as it was but I did think it was a bad trade. I thought maybe they managed to work around the depth they lost there but their signings all busted out except Melo and Monk.

They cannot expect Lebron to play 38 plus minutes a night going full out like he did this year. The dude has way too many miles on him.

They had some injuries that hurt

Ariza and nunn

But yeah, hield was the better fit

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers still have a first rounder every other season by league rule (until they inevitably deal it away mid draft lol). They have youthful talent, but it's more support role and depth than any kind of difference maker, other than maybe THT if he emerges. Keeping Monk seems more and more of a chance, and Nunn should be back, but we have no idea what level of impact he can even make. For sure though, Russ needs to be moved to even find out. The rest of the team is anyone's guess, as it will be a new assortment of vet min guys.

If Lebron decides not to sign an extension, moving him (and AD) are certainly on the table.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers best bet would be the jazz flaming out and sending Conley and another rotation player for Russ and picks

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers best bet would be the jazz flaming out and sending Conley and another rotation player for Russ and picks

That's actually not a terrible idea. Jazz would maybe consider that

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball can be the Chris Bosh on a title team.

But the rest…yeah

And keeping kuz over any of the other guys or picks that went…laughable choice
Kuz wasn't more desirable than those others in trades....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Utah do that? LOL

Presumably they’re burni by their roster to the ground after losing to a luka less mavs team

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka played in the last game

Still

The current belief is the jazz do a major shakeup if they lose again

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah isn't going to trade for RW who has accused Utah fans of being racist

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....the HC.
Quinn Snyder is not the issue. It is Mitchell and Gobert. They don't like each other, and Gobert always takes the blame for the exit.

It is his fault that after he has to leave his position to cover for one of the 4 terrible defenders that he can't teleport to the other side of the court instantly.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn Snyder is not the issue. It is Mitchell and Gobert. They don't like each other, and Gobert always takes the blame for the exit.

It is his fault that after he has to leave his position to cover for one of the 4 terrible defenders that he can't teleport to the other side of the court instantly.
Snyder may not be the issue but he will be the fall guy. His seat isn't exactly cold at the moment.

Just like Vogel wasn't the main reason the Lakers didn't succeed.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder may not be the issue but he will be the fall guy. His seat isn't exactly cold at the moment.

Just like Vogel wasn't the main reason the Lakers didn't succeed.
Snyder would be awesome for the Lakers. He is great at taking end of the roster players and making them valuable contributors. Where Lakers have no cap they could use that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder would be awesome for the Lakers. He is great at taking end of the roster players and making them valuable contributors. Where Lakers have no cap they could use that.
He reminds me of Pat Riley kind of. Handsome (no homo) guy who would like the big stage of Los Angeles.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Pat Riley kind of. Handsome (no homo) guy who would like the big stage of Los Angeles.

The rumor is he’s the top candidate to replace Pop whenever he retires