• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HurricaneDij's Annual Top 50 NBA Players List (Year 9)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Draymond Green is a guy to start a team with?
def not.....dramond as a #1 would be a disaster- but draymond does have a very very unique skill set- being able to defend multiple positions....shoot the 3, and be one of the best big men passers i nthe league....his game 7 showed me somthing too- though obviously he is also a nut and a hot head and seriously cost his team with his behavior.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it. If you don't know what you're talking about it's better just to stay a spectator and say nothing.

It might seem like a rumor to you since you're not a part of the FN family. But, there are others here that are a part of that family and know the back story.

Who gives a flying fuck of he's a Westbrook fan? That don't mean he's ever stopped being a Cleveland fan.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't...It's all some bogus rumor. Dare I say it??? - Yes, created by Heat/Laker fans....

How the fuck can anyone be a bandwagon Browns or Indians fan?:doh:
yah its just rididculous...because russell westbrook was and is my favorite or near favorite player in the league- some how that made me a OKC fan? gmafb....

she actually has a second avatar and openly roots for the warriors---- i never rooted for OKC as a team- for RW the player- yah--- but i couldnt care less as a team other than just normally liking certain teams more than others- like i like the suns and clippers and mavs more than the warriors, lakers, heat etc.....

she is a traitor of a fan- and she knows it- and tries to deflect- but everyone knows she is a traitor

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a flying fuck of he's a Westbrook fan? That don't mean he's ever stopped being a Cleveland fan.
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. I said nothing about him being a Westbrook fan. Just keep it moving please.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really really like paul george too- one of my favorite players--- def top 5 non cav- definitely doesnt mean i am rooting for the pacers- though pacers are a team i like and respect generally.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah its just rididculous...because russell westbrook was and is my favorite or near favorite player in the league- some how that made me a OKC fan? gmafb....

she actually has a second avatar and openly roots for the warriors---- i never rooted for OKC as a team- for RW the player- yah--- but i couldnt care less as a team other than just normally liking certain teams more than others- like i like the suns and clippers and mavs more than the warriors, lakers, heat etc.....

she is a traitor of a fan- and she knows it- and tries to deflect- but everyone knows she is a traitor
I have a second avatar?? Yes, I actually have several avi's- I change my pic often. Hahaha. What is the relevance of that statement? Especially when your profile name has ZERO relativity to the Cavs. I'm sorry, I just can't connect the dots between idiot and stupid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a second avatar?? Yes, I actually have several avi's- I change my pic often. Hahaha. What is the relevance of that statement? Especially when your profile name has ZERO relativity to the Cavs. I'm sorry, I just can't connect the dots between idiot and stupid.
are you just stupid or stupid and blind?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this all you got? :whoppdeedoo:
you are REPPING BOTH THE WARRIORS AND THE LAKERS!!!! LOOK TO THE LEFT---under your name!!!!!! CAN U SEE!!! LOL....

just wondering when you abandoned the Lakers for the Warriors.....gutless

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are REPPING BOTH THE WARRIORS AND THE LAKERS!!!! LOOK TO THE LEFT---under your name!!!!!! CAN U SEE!!! LOL....

just wondering when you abandoned the Lakers for the Warriors.....gutless
You're correct I am repping two teams. And we've been over this like a million times- I happen to like more than one team- there's no law saying I can't.

And yes I agree, you ARE gutless since you can't even bring yourself to admit you repped OKC when LBJ left you high and dry. You're as fake as your claims of being a lawyer.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't...It's all some bogus rumor. Dare I say it??? - Yes, created by Heat/Laker fans....

How the fuck can anyone be a bandwagon Browns or Indians fan?:doh:

I don't remember you being on Fannation.

Why don't you stop trying to rescue Ronnie when you weren't there.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, she has dual citizenship...lol

Yes, you were always a Cavs fan.

But, your Westbrook love sonnets were a thing of LEGEND.

If people think your LeBron or Kyrie gushing is overkill, they would have quit the Fucking board when it was all about the hog hunter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, she has dual citizenship...lol

Yes, you were always a Cavs fan.

But, your Westbrook love sonnets were a thing of LEGEND.

If people think your LeBron or Kyrie gushing is overkill, they would have quit the Fucking board when it was all about the hog hunter.
guilty as charged...lol...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I first joined this site, I was banned because I had a Clippers, Suns and Knicks logo, because those were the 3 teams I watched the most.

They said I was a troll account....lmfao

I didn't realize I was supposed to pick teams from different Sports because I only watch basketball and MMA religiously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are excited about tonight.

Is Rose playing?
to be honest im not sure....about 90% of my attention is on the Indians at this point....Cavs should be awesome- but in the end it IS only October basketball.

and as for the Westbrook stuff- i was certainly vindicated there- a lot of people thought he would NEVEr become the guy he has become- and a top 5 consensus player in basketball. Just to let you know- Kyrie will get there someday too! ;)

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I first joined this site, I was banned because I had a Clippers, Suns and Knicks logo, because those were the 3 teams I watched the most.

They said I was a troll account....lmfao

I didn't realize I was supposed to pick teams from different Sports because I only watch basketball and MMA religiously.
You poor thing. Both times you ran into problems when joining public forums.

:heh:
<thinks back to how bad we treated you on FN because we thought you were a troll account there too>

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor thing. Both times you ran into problems when joining public forums.

:heh:
<thinks back to how bad we treated you on FN because we thought you were a troll account there too>

Omg...you, MMA gave me the BUSINESS when you thought I was SD.....LOL

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest im not sure....about 90% of my attention is on the Indians at this point....Cavs should be awesome- but in the end it IS only October basketball.

and as for the Westbrook stuff- i was certainly vindicated there- a lot of people thought he would NEVEr become the guy he has become- and a top 5 consensus player in basketball. Just to let you know- Kyrie will get there someday too! ;)

Yep....we used to call his ass WestBRICK...LOL

Dude went to the same High School as me, also went to UCLA, which usually makes me homer for them.

But, I thought the Thunder blew it taking him so high.

Boy did I shit the bed...lol

Ps. Watch out for NormanPowell and Lavine to take big steps....