• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Were the books cooked in San Fran?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell is this so hard for some people to understand?

THE NFL RELEASED A STATMENT TODAY SAYING STALEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PENALIZED. THIS IS THEIR LATEST COMMENT ON IT.

Joe Staley shouldn't have been penalized, NFL says - NFL.com

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Dean Blandino, NFL vice president of officiating, reviewed the fracas between the teams following Clay Matthews' late hit and determined that 49ers left tackle Joe Staley shouldn't have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct. In other words, there never should have been offsetting penalties on Matthews and Staley in the first place. It should have been first-and-goal for the 49ers at the 3-yard line.

wtf man, is that type big enough yet? :omg:

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker, the NFL statement has no bearing on the game. I was unaware that they made that statement today so I should not have mentioned it in my OP. The 49er's even scored on the drive in question so it therefore really has nothing to do in this thread.

The 4th and 2 with 3 minutes to go isn't even related to the previous play we're jiving on about. And, it appeared that with your continuing talk of the irrelevant play has someone mixing the plays together. You were already clearly wrong by claiming a player made illegal contact on Boldin on the 4th and 2 play in the 4th quarter and bringing the Ravens into a thread about a game they should not even be involved in. As far as I'm concerned a 49er fans shouldn't even be allowed to acknowledge the Ravens until they beat them in a game. When was the last time the 49er's beat the Ravens? 1996?

This was a simple post that I made with regards to my opinion on what I saw and because no one was talking about it. I'm sorry that the Ravens haunt your memories for as far back as you can remember and that you have no clue on how the game of football is played.

/Thread

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Blue, this has nothing to do with conspiracies.

lol

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh uh colonel sander's you're wrong :)

So, we'll just say Staley didn't deserve a flag, though I think he clearly did. Bolding most definitely deserved one, or do you just ignore that???

I'm not surprised you do, you seem to be a poor sport, Very ungracious in victory, I'd hate to be around you in defeat.

the NFL disagrees with you.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mixing plays, i'm talking about the sideline hit. Boldin is "swinging" every bit as much as Matthews was and then him along with another 49'er drag Shields? out of the pile by his facemask and the back of his helmet. But of course, the 49'ers were totally innocent in that whole deal :)

on the 4th with 3 minutes left at the end, there was contact, big deal, let WR's and defender's play Williams played it poorly and they converted.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NFL disagrees with you.

oh, don't you feel so righteous :)

maybe you should type it bigger and it will erase what Boldin did on the sideline LOL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only 'fact' you want to dispute is the one where I state I don't have a dog in the fight?

Come on, speak to some of the specific football points I made and try making a counter point outside of the homer point you made.

Wait, what part of your post was factual? I saw nothing but speculation but maybe that is your idea of a fact?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that the Ravens haunt your memories for as far back as you can remember and that you have no clue on how the game of football is played.

/Thread

I accept your concession.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mixing plays, i'm talking about the sideline hit. Boldin is "swinging" every bit as much as Matthews was and then him along with another 49'er drag Shields? out of the pile by his facemask and the back of his helmet. But of course, the 49'ers were totally innocent in that whole deal :)

on the 4th with 3 minutes left at the end, there was contact, big deal, let WR's and defender's play Williams played it poorly and they converted.

Here is the video.... please tell me where Boldin pulls someone off of a "pile" by the facemask and helmet?

I see a GB player punch or push him in the back and he turns and scuffles with him... where is this penalty?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pr8hIzNefk]Clay Matthews vs Colin Kaepernick late hit + Fight! - YouTube[/ame]

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 30 seconds in. hands over the back of the helmet and other on the facemask. There is your penalty. Or his pulling someone around by the helmet not a penalty in your book?

Packers-49ers game highlights

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 30 seconds in. hands over the back of the helmet and other on the facemask. There is your penalty. Or his pulling someone around by the helmet not a penalty in your book?

There is pushing and shoving going on by about 15 players, how do you pick boldin out of that? rediculous and you know it.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he got flagged, and should have. What's your point?

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is pushing and shoving going on by about 15 players, how do you pick boldin out of that? rediculous and you know it.

so, you don't see a hand on the back of the helmet and his other on the facemask pulling him out???? Your'e funny. You the game, enjoy it.

Never said the packers were innocent. Neither was. And there was enough to throw flags on both sides. But it doesn't surprise me you won't ever let yourself admit it. Carry on

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he got flagged, and should have. What's your point?

My point is that he and many others claim that he was already airborn before kaepernick goes out of bounds. Lying on top of a cheap hit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, you don't see a hand on the back of the helmet and his other on the facemask pulling him out???? Your'e funny. You the game, enjoy it.

Never said the packers were innocent. Neither was. And there was enough to throw flags on both sides. But it doesn't surprise me you won't ever let yourself admit it. Carry on

watching the video on the youtube website you can pause the video and then select the check box down below to start the video wherever you want to. Go ahead and post it at the moment this is happening.

But still.... there are about 15 players scuffling, why is boldin the one you are only concerned about. Boldin gets attacked from behind. Pretty clearly.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker... Boldin did grab the facemask and somewhat pull the GB player. He was wrong...

If he did, he did. But GB players were pushing and shoving and squirmishing too, and this is all happening because of a GB cheapshot.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL..How does he not see it! Even I can see it and I am just a stupid Patriots fan!!! He walked him like a dog from the pile...LOL