• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vikings @ Bears

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to win out and get HFA then get NO and Rams in Chicago during a blizzard. I don't have a plan for the SB, yet.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to win out and get HFA then get NO and Rams in Chicago during a blizzard. I don't have a plan for the SB, yet.

If we just had one of the stupid GB or MIA losses back... we'd have a shot at HFA and a very real shot at a first round bye. Obviously, this is assuming we win out or win 6 of 7. Which is a whole other question mark in itself.

If we beat Minnesota. It opens up all kinds of interesting possibilities for our season.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...I just want to get to the playoffs...I know it's about next season. Minny's no slouch...But we're in a position where a win against them and we can seriously start talking about the stuff you guys are talking about in the prior two posts...If we lose, the last 2 posts become signature material for cheeseheads.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...I just want to get to the playoffs...I know it's about next season. Minny's no slouch...But we're in a position where a win against them and we can seriously start talking about the stuff you guys are talking about in the prior two posts...If we lose, the last 2 posts become signature material for cheeseheads.

Not sure if it's signature material for them,cause we very well should still finish ahead of them........But yeah,I get your jist....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way I look at it. If we win - we've arrived and are serious NFC contenders.

If we lose - we still look to be in good shape for a wild card (with stealing the division not impossible). Which still exceeds a lot of fans expectations and puts us ahead of schedule in our rebuild. Which we can all be happy about. However... we're probably not quite "THERE" yet.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see us ending up 9-7 and on the outside looking in if we lose Sunday. Vikings Packers Rams... or even going 1-2 in those and then a letdown vs one of the other 3. If we win Sunday, we're going dancing. 2-4 is unlikely.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see us ending up 9-7 and on the outside looking in if we lose Sunday. Vikings Packers Rams... or even going 1-2 in those and then a letdown vs one of the other 3. If we win Sunday, we're going dancing. 2-4 is unlikely.

I agree that it could happen... but I really still think 10 wins is more likely than not with a loss. Now, will that get you in? This year, it does appear so.

Hell, behind us and Minnesota (only one of us can be a WC and the other gets the division) is GB at 4-4-1 and ATL/PHI/DAL/SEA at 4-5. This could be a 9-7 season for the #6 seed.

Our 4-1 conference record is currently helping us. Damn interception drop by Fuller keeping us from 5-0 in conference with a 7-2 record... BLECK.

Really would be nice to see GB lose tonight and essentially finish them in the division, BTW

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case 11-5. Worst case 8-8

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it could happen... but I really still think 10 wins is more likely than not with a loss. Now, will that get you in? This year, it does appear so.

Hell, behind us and Minnesota (only one of us can be a WC and the other gets the division) is GB at 4-4-1 and ATL/PHI/DAL/SEA at 4-5. This could be a 9-7 season for the #6 seed.

Our 4-1 conference record is currently helping us. Damn interception drop by Fuller keeping us from 5-0 in conference with a 7-2 record... BLECK.

Really would be nice to see GB lose tonight and essentially finish them in the division, BTW
A Fuller dropped pick and a Parkey missed FG are literally the difference between us being 8-1 instead of 6-3.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Fuller dropped pick and a Parkey missed FG are literally the difference between us being 8-1 instead of 6-3.

Yup. Those two losses drive me mad. Especially if they cost us the playoffs or division. It also just taints the perception of us so much. We've kicked the shit out of most of our opponents and lost 3 games by absurd turn of events.

Jesus... We really should be mentioned with the Rams/Saints, IMO. We're actually more complete than them.

But... watch... we'll lay an egg Sunday night. So, I'll shutup

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers get dumped on Thursday night football... Now if the Bears win this will be a great week.
That was one helluva game. The Hawks benefitted from a couple of questionable plays, but little sympathy for the Pack, who for many seasons seem to lead the league in bogus calls going their way.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are few things in sports that make me as happy as Aaron Rodger's face while losing a game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I look at it. If we win - we've arrived and are serious NFC contenders.

If we lose - we still look to be in good shape for a wild card (with stealing the division not impossible). Which still exceeds a lot of fans expectations and puts us ahead of schedule in our rebuild. Which we can all be happy about. However... we're probably not quite "THERE" yet.

We definitely need a little more run blocking........I like all the other facets of the game we have on offense........................even our qb......:surprised:......what did I just say? :hope:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Those two losses drive me mad. Especially if they cost us the playoffs or division. It also just taints the perception of us so much. We've kicked the shit out of most of our opponents and lost 3 games by absurd turn of events.

Jesus... We really should be mentioned with the Rams/Saints, IMO. We're actually more complete than them.

But... watch... we'll lay an egg Sunday night. So, I'll shutup

The GB game really stings.......The only way I will get over that is a win vs them,Rodgers gets sacked 10s,he gets picked a couple of times and we win 50-7.......:thumb:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is huge for the division ... if the bears win, they build a big lead in the division. If the vikes win, they take the lead and grab a ton of momentum, along with hurting the bears confidence.

I'll go ahead and say whoever wins this game goes on to win the north, barring a QB injury

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is huge for the division ... if the bears win, they build a big lead in the division. If the vikes win, they take the lead and grab a ton of momentum, along with hurting the bears confidence.

I'll go ahead and say whoever wins this game goes on to win the north, barring a QB injury

Likely the case.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel as if Green Bay Packers organization has really wasted the talents of Aaron Rodgers. I'm uncertain if McCarthy is the best option going forward for Green Bay. Will be interesting to see what transpires the rest of the way for the Packers, but it isn't looking good at the moment.

Edit: The Bears on the other hand have exceeded my expectations for the year, already. So anything further is pure gravy. New Coach, new skilled players at WR and TE, new system, relatively new QB... However, that Mack trade was Uuge!