• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urgh... this Redskins game is already reminding me why I quit bothering going out of m my way to watch Vikings games this year. This crap is painful to watch. I just want to see a QB who can hit a wide open receiver downfield.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes are 4-1 against the Skins since 2010!!!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for ya'll. Great Pass Rush, sooooooo jealous of Zimmer.when we've got Hazmat, who has about 2 good game plans a year..:L

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if we didn't have that typical Bills collapse this team would be 5-4!!!

I'm still really optimistic on Teddy's future. The question was can he throw the deep ball. Right now, he can't connect on it but it's not do to lack of arm strength. He just over shoots the receiver by 10 yards every damn time lol. Once he gets comfortable and stops panicking those throws he could be very dangerous.

I'd rather have a qb throwing too deep constantly than a qb who can't throw it 25 yards(ponder).

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still really optimistic on Teddy's future. The question was can he throw the deep ball. Right now, he can't connect on it but it's not do to lack of arm strength. He just over shoots the receiver by 10 yards every damn time lol. Once he gets comfortable and stops panicking those throws he could be very dangerous.

I'd rather have a qb throwing too deep constantly than a qb who can't throw it 25 yards(ponder).

I'm really hoping we can finally see AP back on the field and see what Teddy can do with a bona fide all-star helping him out. Oh, and to see what AP can do with a potentially decent QB for a change.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reinstate them, both have served suspensions longer than they were supposed to for their offenses already. Rice may have trouble finding a new team, but that's his business. Retroactively make Peterson hand over 4 upcoming game checks to charity or something to make up for him being paid during his whole suspension and be done with it. I'm tired of the bumbling buffoonery of Emperor Palp-er, Goodell.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reinstate them, both have served suspensions longer than they were supposed to for their offenses already. Rice may have trouble finding a new team, but that's his business. Retroactively make Peterson hand over 4 upcoming game checks to charity or something to make up for him being paid during his whole suspension and be done with it. I'm tired of the bumbling buffoonery of Emperor Palp-er, Goodell.

A-freakin-Men.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

During his press conference Monday, Zimmer was pretty clear that it's not all on him throwing off the mark. He stated that the receivers need to make sure they're in the right place when the ball is thrown to them, Patterson seems to give up on routs and never makes an adjustment to get to the ball.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Did that bogus call on Harrison Smith last Sunday bug anyone else, as much as it did me?
He did everything he could to pull up, and not hit the qb on that play, and still got called for personal foul. Honestly, I don't think he even touched RGIII throughout the whole play.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that bogus call on Harrison Smith last Sunday bug anyone else, as much as it did me?
He did everything he could to pull up, and not hit the qb on that play, and still got called for personal foul. Honestly, I don't think he even touched RGIII throughout the whole play.

There's a reason it's mockingly called the Navy Football League. Personally, as far as I was concerned, had the Redskins ultimately won that game, that would have truly been the ref's fault. That call alone ended up making it 1st down instead of 4th I believe, and turned what should have been FG attempt territory into a TD thanks to a bogus roughing the QB call. RG3 had already declared himself a runner by that point and no longer had the special treatment of sliding QBs anyway, and was barely touched (if at all), and the clown refs still called it. I'm all for protecting QBs, but shit, I'm tired of seeing automatic first downs in any game over bogus roughing QB or defensive PI calls in any game.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I can't remember if the play would have resulted in a fourth down, or was a fourth, but it pissed me off none the less.