• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Claiming a Natty is tradition ...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st_place_trophy__lgbt_pride_and_support_show_by_lava_java-d91w4u6.png
No horsecock.

Clearly a knockoff, unsactioned award.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time to prove you deserve a chance is before the season is over, not after bowl games.

LSU, Miss St and Florida St during the regular season were all good wins.

Oh and of course, Clemson too since you want to include Auburn for UCF.

Georgia beat - Auburn, Notre Dame, Miss St and of course - Oklahoma since we are including bowl games for some stupid reason.

Auburn btw had 3 losses going into that game - Clemson, LSU and Georgia. Alabama beat 2 of those teams - by a lot and is playing the 3rd one.
What can a team do but win every time they take the field?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rely on the running game? Have a good back and offensive line? Doesn't seem like a good team would have issues with that. Considering Alabama hasn't had a good QB in forever.

Florida St has finished the season ranked almost every year for the past 40 years. They lost their returning starting QB and still finished 7-6 while playing the 5th toughest schedule in college football.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLDR, but Michigan is on this list too.

See avy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the trophy case in Lincoln. Either way. Michigan would have gotten piped. Prison style.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLDR, but Michigan is on this list too.

See avy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well I use to always think Nebraska was the sole true owner of the 97 championship.

But your fellow fans have been informing me how much being undefeated matters, and that things like SoS and how you play on the field don't matter because the schools can't control that stuff.

So I suppose I'll have to give Michigan half that championship afterall.

Sorry for the downgrade, but surely Nebraska fans will understand in light of their own arguments.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I use to always think Nebraska was the sole true owner of the 97 championship.

But your fellow fans have been informing me how much being undefeated matters, and that things like SoS and how you play on the field don't matter because the schools can't control that stuff.

So I suppose I'll have to give Michigan half that championship afterall.

Sorry for the downgrade, but surely Nebraska fans will understand in light of their own arguments.

Don't give two fucks about your opinion.

No system should ever keep an undefeated team out of competing for the national championship. College football is the only one that does, and it's fucking retarded.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give two fucks about your opinion.

No system should ever keep an undefeated team out of competing for the national championship. College football is the only one that does, and it's fucking retarded.

They weren't kept out, they had all season to prove they belonged and they failed to do so.

But basically you're saying it's better to play a weak schedule than it is to play a tough schedule. Why play in a tough conference at all if you can just play a bunch of weak teams, go undefeated and claim you are the champions?

And many teams have gone undefeated in history and not won a national championship as a result. Alabama has.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it, anyone thst won’t acknowoedge that it’s tome honored tradition to claim bullshit titles in that part of the country simply has no credibility. Funniest part of this is that they are going all in and are paying championship bonuses to coaches that are leaving.