• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Claiming a Natty is tradition ...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am appalled at the complaints from Bama fans. You buncha assholes! You realize this is the best its ever gonna be for UCF right?

I cheered for UCF and I'm glad they beat the shit outta Auburn. Wish they could have won for 100.

But this isn't about UCF really.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone really thought UCF was good enough to be in the playoffs, myself included. However, after watching the game against Auburn I changed my mind. They very well could have beat every team in the playoffs, and that's what sucks. We'll never know because they weren't given a chance.

Georgia and Bama fans seem to think they their schedules are far superior to UCF's. Who did they beat this year before the playoffs? The best team they played spanked them both.

The time to prove you deserve a chance is before the season is over, not after bowl games.

LSU, Miss St and Florida St during the regular season were all good wins.

Oh and of course, Clemson too since you want to include Auburn for UCF.

Georgia beat - Auburn, Notre Dame, Miss St and of course - Oklahoma since we are including bowl games for some stupid reason.

Auburn btw had 3 losses going into that game - Clemson, LSU and Georgia. Alabama beat 2 of those teams - by a lot and is playing the 3rd one.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea boy! I am buying all of the UCF shirts I can get my hands on and selling them with a 40% markup on Overstock.com

you guys want the link to my store?

You might need to get a bigger truck.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time to prove you deserve a chance is before the season is over, not after bowl games.

LSU, Miss St and Florida St during the regular season were all good wins.

Oh and of course, Clemson too since you want to include Auburn for UCF.

Georgia beat - Auburn, Notre Dame, Miss St and of course - Oklahoma since we are including bowl games for some stupid reason.

Auburn btw had 3 losses going into that game - Clemson, LSU and Georgia. Alabama beat 2 of those teams - by a lot and is playing the 3rd one.

Florida State was a good win?
Miss State and LSU both had 3 losses when Bama beat them.

So your argument is that your wins over teams with 3 losses is better than UCF's? I don't recall Miss State or LSU beating both of the teams in the finals.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF beat Auburn and Auburn beat Georgia and Alabama. They are the rightful Champs unless you are clueless to how football works.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State was a good win?
Miss State and LSU both had 3 losses when Bama beat them.

So your argument is that your wins over teams with 3 losses is better than UCF's? I don't recall Miss State or LSU beating both of the teams in the finals.

Hell yeah they are better, check the rankings. Both teams were ranked, and the FSU team we played had their returning QB who threw for over 3000 yards last year.

Was it Memphis or South Florida that was better than these teams?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF beat Auburn and Auburn beat Georgia and Alabama. They are the rightful Champs unless you are clueless to how football works.

What does the trophy look like?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not Clemson or LSU? They beat Auburn.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah they are better, check the rankings. Both teams were ranked, and the FSU team we played had their returning QB who threw for over 3000 yards last year.

Was it Memphis or South Florida that was better than these teams?

Preseason rankings are garbage, Florida State ended up 7-6...come on man you can do better.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the trophy look like?

1st_place_trophy__lgbt_pride_and_support_show_by_lava_java-d91w4u6.png

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason rankings are garbage, Florida State ended up 7-6...come on man you can do better.

Because they lost their starting QB at the end of the Alabama game.

Still a better win than anything UCF had. Unless you want to include all games, in which case Alabama has a win over a team that beat the golden Auburn.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they lost their starting QB at the end of the Alabama game.

Still a better win than anything UCF had. Unless you want to include all games, in which case Alabama has a win over a team that beat the golden Auburn.

Good teams find ways to win. Nebraska lost Tommy Frazier for the majority of the 94 season yet still made it to the national championship with the backup. Ohio State did the same not too long ago. Florida State was not a good team this year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams find ways to win. Nebraska lost Tommy Frazier for the majority of the 94 season yet still made it to the national championship with the backup. Ohio State did the same not too long ago. Florida State was not a good team this year.

Florida St had to go to a true freshman QB.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida St had to go to a true freshman QB.

So rely on the running game? Have a good back and offensive line? Doesn't seem like a good team would have issues with that. Considering Alabama hasn't had a good QB in forever.